This kills the Oregonian

This kills the Oregonian

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuZxFL9cGkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking kek.

>so nannied they can't even pump their own gas
Poor little baby Oregon

i thought australia was the worst nanny state there could be. someone uploaded pictures from facebook of people from Oregon saying that pumping gas should be something that professionals do and that they dont like the smell and that it is unsafe to pump your own gas

>driving through Oregon last fall.
>stop for gas
>some toothpicks looking fuck rushes up to my car.
>says he is there to pump gas.
>yeah, no mate sod off.
>he insists.
>go away.
>he leaves and I gas up and go.

Stop right there criminal scum!

It was just a way to force gas stations to employ more people. Pretty much cutting out and destroying small business.

The only gas Oregonians like is ass gas sucked out of a Pacific Northwest bull dyke. Fuck Portland, Eugene, Medford, and Corvllis

48 states have self-service laws and they're just fine.

find the difference

Reminder that Jersey fags don't let you pump your own gas either. Never understood it. I've always felt awkward when we went there in the summer and had some random strangers doing our gas. Seriously, why is this a thing? How can you be the lazy? I remember me and and brother as kids arguing over who got to do the gas.

Kek

>89 octane

How does this shit even happen?

It can't be because of white people, we don't do that kind of stuff here.

it is leaded but whatever

>wanting to tip some dude every time you need gas

where the fuck is 91 octane

>(((((((((((((unleaded)))))))))))))
>(((((((((((((((((((((this one is SUPER UNLEADED, you better believe it goy)))))))))))))))))))))))))
HOL UP

on the other side of that shitty pump

I dont understand how you can pump your own gas, it takes one idiot to blow up an entire station. Here the workers who pump gas evem get payed more because they are working in a hazardous enviroment

Stop attacking our beautiful tipping culture

Fucking boomers and gen xers. I always hate when I'm at a gas station and some retard Oregonian is pacing around their car trying to figure out how to pump gas. If you can't pump gas you will surely get the gas on the day of rope.

>That feel when Octane 92 is the bare minimum here
>all the car sales people recommend octane 95, so everybody use Octane 95

I bet car workshops will be filled to the brim with people claiming "I dunno it started coughing and running like shit" because they pumped it full of diesel. "This self-pumping thing is hard" says a local.

unleaded vs super leaded

>he thinks life is a movie
No one is going to blow up from inserting the nozzle into the tank. Literal children can pump gas.

We have Kaffirs to do for us.

>it takes one idiot to blow up an entire station
your country must be full of retards if this is seriously a concern

>91 octane

I will say this 94 octane in Montreal was pretty sweet.

It's real easy. I heard hat Oregon use to use literal retards to pump gas in the day.

>if you can't pump gas you will surely get the gas on the day of the rope

>That feel when all the richfags use Octane 96 and Octane 98

That's the good shit right there.

>ofcourse we need immigrants, who else is going to pump our gas?
>t. boomers

Gas pumpers of peace when?

here it starts at 93 and the premium is 97, the problem is that ISO didn't create a norm on how big the sample has to be to count the octanes, but every refinery works the same way they produce the low end (our 93) and the premium,
and they mix both to get the middle one.

Check

I hope a lot of Boomer Bob's and Barbs burn up in this new law!

When was this picture taken?

>nailed it

>almost died pumping gas

How even

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuZxFL9cGkI
>Fucking Oregonians.

Probably recently.

It used to be only 92 / 95 / 98 around 20 years back.
Now they have some funny 96 nonsense, so you can pretend you are halfway rich.

>and having to get out in the Winter in a skirt
So don't wear a skirt? Who wears skirts in the Winter anyway?

Why would you want to pump your own gas? That's plebeian shit.

how the fuck did that happen, and why did she start pumping and then sit in her car?

whores

Paying to have some greasy mexican touch your car is actually pleb shit.

>women
don't try to comprehend it. Just accept it as it is

So how much should it be worth to have your gas pumped for you?

Surely a few cents a gallon is not really that bad, considering you can stay inside and not freeze your ass off or get your hands dirty and smelly?

Back in the day, they attendant would wash your windshield while the gas was being pumped.

>Democrat
>whining about having to do something yourself
Why am I not surprised?

Back in the day all gas stations used to pump gas when only rich fags had cars. One day a gas station realized it would save money by having customers pump their own gas. Oregon politicians threw a bitch fit and then said that no customer could pump their own gas.

Short answer, Oregon hates capitalism.

What gets me is they never once wanted to see what someone is doing to their car. Also all these boomers bitching about pumping gas. Didn't they have to do this as a job in the 60s in the summertime? Oh wait, they just got table droolers to do it for them. Once they closed down the state hospitals they got Juan, Carlos, and hardworking Miguel to do it for them. Who then brought this five kids and extended family over.

>wash your windshield while the gas was being pumped
I still can't do this without leaving huge streaks from the squeegee. It looks fine but then when I drive into the sun it's hard to see through.

Why do the jews put lead in gasoline?

I live in Oregon and what is this about? Do i get the privilege of pumping my own gas and will prices go down since they don't have to employ tweekers any more? Pls give rundown

that dumb bitch shes going to kill every one in the damn gas station and just run away to save her own ass. you have to continue to pimp the gas to keep the fire out of the tank in the ground. every one knows that

How much is a liter of 98 and 92 and the weird blend? Anyway I asked because those pumps are kind of strange looking. Like a old design from the 80s or something.

>almost died doing it
>leave it to the professionals
how in the actual fuck is someone this retarded?

Diesel nozzles generally won't fit into regular gas tanks.

If it's a BP, they're reverse to everyone sane and make their regular gas color green. It's fucked me up before.

Americans have become debased and ignoble, methinks.

stops engine knocking from premature combustion of fuel in the cylinder

>ULTRA 94

I’d love to put that in my turbo Volvo.

>>How much is a liter of 98 and 92 and the weird blend?
No idea, I just use my electric bike to get back and forth.

Our dorm has free electric outlets.

Static discharge from sitting in her car after starting to pump. Also because she's stupid

Or you know don't get back in your car after you start pumping. Tough it out for the no more than five minutes you need to be out there.

The guy who did that Thomas Midgley Jr. Also invented CFCs. A machine he invented to lift his paralyzed ass out of bed later killed him.

NOGERO

>Our dorm has free electric outlets.

That’s actually pretty cool. Is there enough outlets to go around?

Oregonian here. We were one of the last vestiges of a civilized white society.

Fuck all of you.

"professionals" lmao wtf, pumping gas is worse than working in fast food, there is nothing professional about it, its literally a bottom tier job

leaded vs super leaded actually and I already wrote that.

>looks it up.
>6.95 usd for a gallon of gas

Oy vey...

Yeah, the problem is usually whether your own adapter can deliver enough amps for your daily ride.
Lesson learned
>Chinese bikes always cheap out on the adapters even though they advertise good batteries

>flag checks out
Perfect.

>you have to continue to pimp the gas to keep the fire out of the tank in the ground. every one knows that
literally who knows that? how does that even make sense?
>hurr pump flaming gas into your car i promise it won't explode
she clearly ran into the station to alert the workers.

They use to have literal retards do it. Because you can pay them seven nickels a day because retards think silver shiny coins are worth more than dollars and nickels are bigger than dimes.

She could just hit they e-stop at the pump.

I'm on a business trip.

>87
>89
Why does your fuel have such low octane ratings?

Not pumping your own gas is being a prissy fagget. I don't like other men touching my car.
It's one thing if it's a free service gas stations offer out of convenience, it's another if it's state law.

lmao you got it

I got so many death stares while at gas stations driving through oregon. Eventually I got that you don't fill up yourself, ok fine. But do you also not pull up to the pump, you wait in a car line or something? And sometimes there are multiple attendants and I go to the wrong one? what the hell

Who cares. Not pumping gas is several magnitudes lower than not changing your own oil.

DOes your country label its gas using the AKI octane system, the RON system or MON system? We use AKI which averages both RON and MON. One will make higher octane numbers and one will make lower, i dont remember which is which. Most factory car engines only need 87 AKI to avoid pre detonation, and the ones that need higher octane will say so on the fuel cap or in the manual.

No stupid. New Jersey is the same way. If you were smart you'd be all for mandatory full service because the cost to insure a gas station is lower because you don't have to insure the public at large, just the employees.

This is why NJ gas prices are lower than DE, PA, and NY.

Idiot.

Tipping a gas pumper in NJ is optional, in point of fact, no one tips except on cold holidays.

or because we refine gasoline right there

Lead boosts octane by a large margin. Leaded is still available at airports for planes

We use a averaged out rating

Nope. Barely any gas is refined in NJ anymore, environmentalcases saw to that, it shows up on boats already refined. Almost all the refineries are closed now. Mass layoffs years ago.

Octane rating is a measurement of the speed of burn rate and completetion of burn, hence why 87 octane cannot be used in race cars because it completes a full burn faster than a higher octane. Lead reduces the speed of the burn, but not the total burn.

The larger and more advanced the spark, the higher the octane requirement.

>shows up on boats in New Jersey
>not realizing that it is cheaper to transport nearby than afar

The ports are in DE, PA, and NY.

You're wrong, accept it, move on.

Quick rundown?

Because they are 3rd world country.

High octane is how recognize other 1st world countries.

>land of the free
>not allowed to pump your own gas like a man
lol

Yes, it is a terrible place to live...please don't move here.

Living the good life in New Jersey - let somebody else breathe gas fumes while they fill my tank.

how old are you? 15? everyone knows diesel nozzles are way bigger than gas nozzles to ensure you cant fill your gas car with diesel. unless youre a complete idiot that would just pump it even though the noizzle doesnt fit...which i assume you are.