Just a reminder to modern fascists: this was the headquarters of Fascist Italy. This is what you want to rebuild

Just a reminder to modern fascists: this was the headquarters of Fascist Italy. This is what you want to rebuild.

>le scary face is evil

卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 RAISE YOUR SWASTIKA

Only a dego would find something that gaudy pleasing to the eye.

looks comfy

>This is what you want to rebuild.
Si

Why does a jizzmonger like you get to decide what we want to rebuild?

I do not see the problem mister mutt.
The only problem I see is you....but oh well, we will save a spot for you in the gas chambers next to your beloved jews and niggers

looks cool.

>implying fascism wouldn't have it's own flavour in every country based on their tradition, culture, and level of development

this is bad bait.

I only bow to one true spastika!

this

SISISISISISISISI
SISISISISISISISI
SISISISISISISISI
SISISISISISISISI

Most of the italian facists were influenced by avant garde artists, which explains such art. Really the notion that facists are reactionary is silly.

aesthetic as fuck

SI

Finally!

>modern fascists from around the world want to rebuild italian fascism

thats quite aesthetic so yeah why not

Yes it is, I want an authoritarian police state where communists are killed in the streets.

Am dago, don't like it.

It probably looks better and more imposing irl

BVMP
my school was build in the 30s like this

pretty cool user

One time when I was alone I was bored and my gf's yoga was in the vcr and I wondered if I could do it, since I used to be able to sweep kick peoples hats off ect and I was doing pretty good up until the consequences of trying to mimic the contortions of a person without balls set in and I bagged myself so hard I puked doing a move similar to your gif.

Just thought I'd share. I'd forgotten all about it until I saw this gif and now I am having testicular ptsd

>si-si-si-si
Did he stutter ?

the dark spot near the soldier's knee is a somalian face, when i was a kid in that school the fresco was still intact