imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 4
>Idlib:SAA liberates 9 villages/towns past 12h.3km to Sinjar
>E Ghouta:SAA 400 meters to lift siege on army base in Harasta
>DeZ:SDF capture Elias,Jadlah,al-Mohamdiyah, al-Majid&Ard al-Zir villages, IS shells SDF positions N of Hajin
>Reports:RU refused to help US coal. in operations in Tanaf area
>Ru MOD:Jihadists mortar fire on hmeimim airbase killed 2 RU soldiers
>Ru Heli that crashed in N Hama, did a hard landing 15km away from Hama airfield, pilot&gunner died,mechanic survived
>IS ambushes large Hezbollah convoy in Badiya region, eastern Syria
>Jihadist rebels attempt to break Syrian Army lines in Hirbnafsah town,southern Hama
>Despite the protests, Iranian forces not leaving Syria
>Iran re-opens border crossings with Iraq-Kurdistan region
>IS launches mass-suicide bombing offensive(2 SVBIEDs&18mensuicide bombers) against Iraqi forces near border with Syria
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>ISRAELI FORCES EXPOSE ALLEGED IRANIAN-BACKED NETWORK IN WEST BANK, STRIKE GAZA STRIP

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/Vy-GMIW-s7s
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/04/video-shows-reporter-injured-while-covering-war-in-syria/?utm_term=.c0ec0a3588bf
france24.com/en/20180104-french-female-jihadists-face-trial-syria-france
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1408234/coalition-engineers-erect-steel-bridge-in-syria/
southfront.org/russia-refused-to-support-us-led-coalition-operations-in-al-tanaf-area-report/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2012_Camp_Bastion_raid
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/6/6d/Israeli_diaper_unit.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=xzpugZfoCR0
twitter.com/ischark/status/949025796655591424
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc8DnuSxJQA
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo
youtube.com/watch?v=wIqTdH_022M
youtube.com/watch?v=PwTagY5wkWg
youtube.com/watch?v=CTSH5LYZPYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

1ST

>Video shows reporter injured while covering war in Syria
In an interview on Thursday, Sayed said a particle from a nearby blast entered his nose. He said he required 50 stitches in his head and surgery for a broken leg.

Orient News blamed Sayed’s injuries on shelling in the Eastern Ghouta area, an opposition enclave, on Tuesday.

Orient News is a Dubai-based, opposition-aligned television station reporting on the conflict in Syria. Sayed said it has bureaus in Washington, Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon and throughout Syria.

youtu.be/Vy-GMIW-s7s

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/04/video-shows-reporter-injured-while-covering-war-in-syria/?utm_term=.c0ec0a3588bf

SOON.JPG

DEATH TO ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HALT ASSAD'S ARMY

BREAKING NEWS
>Unconfirmed Reports of disgraced tripfag, Countryside General, has been spotted in the Idlib Front
>Reports claim that his autistic screeching is being weaponized against the SAA. Claims that Phase 193863132131 has begun and is retaking Idlib and all of Syria through "so many different sound barriers that /sg/ ASS*dists will tremble"
>Russian MoD and SAA denies reports, say that the FSA's ultimate weapon has caused the Rebels to flee and let the SAA advanced further into Idlib

>French female jihadists 'may face trial in Syria', France says
Female French jihadists arrested in Kurdish-held parts of Syria should face justice there so long as they can be guaranteed a fair trial, the French government said on Thursday.

Debate has been swirling in France over the fate of women who went to Syria to marry Islamist fighters and now find themselves in custody, not least following heavy defeats for the Islamic State group.

This week Emilie Konig, a 33-year-old Muslim convert from Brittany who became a notorious jihadist recruiter, became the latest of a string of European women to plead publicly for repatriation.

But French government spokesman Benjamin Griveaux indicated there are no plans to bring her home.

If "there are legal institutions capable of guaranteeing a fair trial assuring their right to a defence", women arrested in Kurdish-held Syria should be "judged there", Griveaux told RMC radio.

"Whatever crime may have been committed -- even the most despicable -- French citizens abroad must have a guaranteed right to a defence," he added. "We must have confirmation of that."

>Of some 5,000 EU Islamists believed to have gone to fight, around a third have returned home, according to the Soufan Center, a US-based NGO that conducts research on global security.

So far, France, Germany and Britain have tackled returnees on a case-by-case basis.

The Syrian Kurds' representative in France told AFP that authorities in their territory, covering swathes of north and northeast Syria, were ready to either take the women to court or send them home with their children.

france24.com/en/20180104-french-female-jihadists-face-trial-syria-france

YA BASHAR

No one gives a fuck if you’re first without posting cuties. Provide us with cuties, do your job.

>Coalition Engineers Erect Steel Bridge in Syria

A coalition team working with Syrian partners erected a steel bridge in only 16 hours Dec. 27 near the village of Hawi al-Hawa, west of Syria’s Raqqa Province.

Engineers attached to Operation Inherent Resolve’s Special Operations Joint Task Force led the effort, which officials said allows the Raqqa Internal Security Force to provide security to the people of Raqqa and facilitates greater humanitarian assistance and relief efforts there.

“The bridge provides much-needed access to parts of Raqqa following the destruction to critical infrastructure caused by [the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria],” said Army Maj. Gen. James Jarrard, commanding general of the special operations task force. “The bridge will enable the Raqqa Civil Council to increase required humanitarian assistance efforts and will improve vital access by improvised explosive device experts working to reduce threats to citizens.”

Welcome Sight

Construction of this bridge is a welcome sight to Raqqa residents, who were liberated in October from more than three years of ISIS brutality, officials said. Since then, they added, Raqqa residents have taken on governance of their city through the Raqqa Civil Council, which leads recovery and security efforts and is supported by international aid organizations.
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1408234/coalition-engineers-erect-steel-bridge-in-syria/

why nuke Israel when you can invade them and take their cuties?

>RUSSIA REFUSED TO SUPPORT US-LED COALITION OPERATIONS IN AL-TANAF AREA – REPORT

The US-led coalition requested Russia for a help to clear the Homs desert and parts of Euphrates Valley from ISIS, but Russia refused to assist the US-backed force, the Syrian pro-opposition news outlet Hammurabi’s Justice News reported on January 4.

According to the report, the US-led coalition shared coordinates of several ISIS positions in the Homs desert and the Euphrates Valley with Russia. ISIS allegedly attacked the US-led coalition base in the al-Tanaf area near the Syrian-Iraqi border from these positions.

However, Russia didn’t only refuse to attack ISIS positions, but also refused to allow the US to bomb them because they were besieged by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), according to Hammurabi’s Justice News. The news outlet went on, and criticized Russia for “no being serious about fighting ISIS”.

An officer of the US-led coalition told Hammurabi’s Justice News that the Russian response to their request is “unfortunate”.

The US-led coalition and several groups of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) launched a military against several positions of ISIS in the Homs desert around al-Tanaf base on December 23. The operation confirmed that ISIS actually attacked the al-Tanaf base from pockets still under its control right near the base and not from the SAA-held area as the US-led coalition had claimed.

Moreover, the US-led collation didn’t support the SAA or Russia in any battle against ISIS. In fact, US-led coalition warplanes watched ISIS entering the ancient city of Palmyra on May, 2015, and did nothing at all. Later on September 2017, ISIS fighters captured the city of al-Qaryatayn in the southern Homs countryside after passing through the area controlled by US-backed FSA groups.

southfront.org/russia-refused-to-support-us-led-coalition-operations-in-al-tanaf-area-report/

>How is that even possible to get in range of 5km

It is possible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2012_Camp_Bastion_raid

I didn't even realise there was a big offensive going on for the past couple weeks. Anyone know what they're trying to do?

>IDF whores
>cuties
user please

Airport, thus koteling the eastern portion

Take land

Post (((Iranian))) cuties first.

Abu Duhur

Was camp bastion also surrounded by 40km of government controlled territory?

>König
>Brittany
>Lorientaise
who let fucking Krauts into Brittany? She looks about as white as the average Jewkrainian, so not very.

Even more iirc but Afghanistan is a different battleground. In Syria rebels don't do this kind of commando bullshit.

>Elle apprend l'arabe, se fait appeler Samra, se voile entièrement et, au contact du groupe islamiste nantais Forsane Alizza, elle commence sa radicalisation.
>Nantes-based islamist group
the absolute state of (((Nantes)))

>Emilie était la seule, en 2010, à se promener en niqab à Lorient. En novembre, la jeune femme est partie combattre le régime de Bachar al-Assad.
behead her

Have a good night lads! Its friday! one more day

>So it is unlikely that AA missile can destroy mortar shell.

What about artillery shells and multiple rocket launcher rockets?

goodnight masterbaker
we are gonna make it

I'll post a feminist cutie

Because I’m trying to keep my bloodline 100% Iranian, thank you very much.
He did post some cuties w/o makeup who didn’t show much skin.
pic-related

>Even more iirc but Afghanistan is a different battleground. In Syria rebels don't do this kind of commando bullshit.

Syria is mostly flat. You hardly can hide there.

>Because I’m trying to keep my bloodline 100% Iranian, thank you very much.

That's impossible as all west eurasians are mixed since neolithic but you can still invade israel and rape anything that moves there.

You guys know how ISIS still holds this large area near the al mayadin? When will these terrorists get slaughtered like they deserve?

Reminder

This where Assad will keep ISIS like animal in cage in case he will need them anytime in future.

How can iranians even compete

It's not any flatter than the rest of Earth

Top kek,

Also.
/Threads

>this is a 10/10 in Iran
Darius was a mistake.
Seriously how can P*rsians even compete? I will have no regrets when we overtake and annex your country and produce 100% perfect and kosher Jewess godesess.

I came.

Are you jealous? Nobody would ever want to be with an autistic ugly Pole like you

I don't know shit about basically the entire conflict apart from what's on the news which I don't trust at all, but I want to learn
You guys got a Tldr document or something I can loook at or even just point me at some good places to learn that aren't hyper blue pilled (MSM)

>oh look at all those european girls we trafficked since bolshevik revolution

Iranians at least have some self-respect you pathetic kike

That's why I stick to shitposting.

I must admit dark haired girl with blue eyes and specks on the face is pretty cute and sexy

Askhenazis are recent mongrels of medieval middle easterners, south europeans and recent slavic admixture.

oh nooo, the precious barren desert

Omg, Kill it, with fire, or by showing it a country with actual democracy.

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/6/6d/Israeli_diaper_unit.jpg

>this passes for a 10 in Israel
pathetic

You’re probably right, but you got what I meant. I’m gonna accept your offer. I honestly prefer the Iranian, not trying to take sides here, I already said you guys got cuties. But I genuinely would take the Iranian over your’s anyday.
>Darius was a mistake
Jews and Israel were a mistake you kike fuck.

>trusting a gayreek

Pic related to that.

Sry it's late.

Hey Iran-bro, any end to the story of your home town burnt down mosques, earthquake and students getting crazy?
Everythign allright now there?

I am starting to like jewish girls and I am starting to like jewish music ,whats happening ?

comfy jewish wedding song

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpugZfoCR0

>>this is a 10/10 in Iran
No

>Local rebels attribute a big part of their losses in southern Idlib due to the fact that the local population of Khwein and Abu Dali regions is very pro-Assad in nature. “If Sinjar district doesn’t fall today, it will fall tomorrow because its people have no one- no one but Allah and Assad”

twitter.com/ischark/status/949025796655591424

Don't and there's a reason why IDF Girls are slags and why Jews try and fuck non-kikes

t. lived in Israel

Interresting. Tell me more.

Please don't...

stop

thanks, that makes it even better

>just that I'mlacking knowledge on linux/python..
do a dual boot. so u can boot into both. I dunno what you do on windows, but your machine will work better with linux, especially if it's old. you dont need to worry about viruses and stuff.

you will lose office, any games you play etc, altho u may be able to intall them with an emulator. the other way to do it is to play a bit with a flash drive linux ( on a cd or usb) basically boot from it and don't touch your disk. or install it to a external hard drive, data is slow but you will still have windows. personally i ditched windows years ago. there isn't much i miss.

I know you used to explain about it a little bit back in the days! Right now Igot an old laptop with windows..
you can still python and you can still qgis on your machine. it's a bit more windows, but thats ok. seriously go look at some python tutorials it's easy.

Is there a chance you can give out a map of Sinjar ?

i can do this, but i need the data first. i dont have any iraq data, i am not sure maybe i have some dem for the north.

I would sat a few days to put it together - altho i'd prefer to work on damascus. how urgent is this?

Lmao

Goodnight

OH NO NO NO NO

lets enjoy this beautiful music together /sg/

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc8DnuSxJQA

filthy degenerate

kek all that butthurt
pic is fake tho
Are you being sarcastic? not even 5

I think they're trying to split the Idlib pocket in 2 using Abu ad Duhur as the midway point.

Hey Deutsch-bro. Everything is alright now, the unrest is decreasing, my city is completely peaceful now, we still got some cities, but they’ll decrease anyday now. How’ve you been?

Syria isn't that flat, it has numerous mountains. But it isn't mountainous in the same way Afghanistan is.

I always assumed it was buttsweat
>ywn lay down with your kike pals on a civilian road and soil your olive pants together
why even enlist

ah great!
Everything's fine here, it rains like god didn't piss for 3 days but that's about it

Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo

I'm liking Macron more and more, honestly.

I don't know what he's even doing anymore.

terrain didnt matter if u are talking about camp bastion attack ,talibans disguised in allied soldiers and thats how they entered inside camp

>Are you being sarcastic? not even 5
She obviously isn't 10 but better than the first one.

Clashes from harasta vehicle base

youtube.com/watch?v=wIqTdH_022M

youtube.com/watch?v=PwTagY5wkWg

I honestly would love some rain right now.

He's trying to save countries that produce top tier mommy gfs

Goodnight.

ikr?

>yiddish music
Fucking dsgusting, almost as worse as nasheeds or whatever the name of that mudshit music is called.
Hope you know no one here listen to this shit except for maybe ultra-orthodox kikes

I'm out g'night

good night
stream your suicide when you decide to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=CTSH5LYZPYE

How did ISIS emerge in this area near Hama? How many terrorists in this pocket and do they have heavy weapons? Do they pose a threat to the SAA?

Any significant developments on Harasta (SAA/jihad) and Dara'a (jihad/jihad) fronts?
I wonder if Khalid bin-Walid indeed cut off Dara'a from Quneitra, hilarious if true, should be confirmed after ~24 hours.
Also Harasta assault begun this morning, around 5 o'clock Damas time, but I wasn't able to follow the action.

rebels sure love shooting blindly at nothing

media blackout for harasta on SAA side I think

>Do they pose a threat to the SAA?
Islamic State military presence poses a threat to anyone around. They fight to die, not to win, that's the problem with them.
>How many terrorists in this pocket and do they have heavy weapons?
Insignificant numbers, not more than 500 for sure. They do have SVBIEDs, ATGMs and high caliber machine guns, at least that's what footage proved earlier.
>How did ISIS emerge in this area near Hama?
They cut through well-manned territory of loyalists and emerged in barely controlled territory of various jihadi gangs, with remnants of Jund al-Aqsa (joined IS in 2017) helping them possibly.

Makes sense. Will check reebl channels than, cheers.

There was a quite good advance in Harasta today. Less than 400 meters remain to reach the vehicle base
I haven't heard anything about Daraa though

Fair advance, I've read the OP, but I hoped for more detailed news. Thanks anyway!

I always wondered how do you manage to get your girls to look like cheap whores like that, it's incredible.

I don't know, it's something in the style. It could be beautiful, and the girl is obviously beautiful. But instead of being cute, or fresh or beautiful or elegant or something, she looks like a freaking cheap 10€ whore. Maybe it's their traits wich are kinda rough. I don't know.

For everyone that cares about such stuff, UNSC will discuss Iran tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be bants.

>when US gets cucked by everyone else on council