Does anyone know wtf is going on?

who is /ourguy here?

CIA is in damage control mode.

Bannon and Trump are manuevering some sort of hit on the msm
Perhaps getting out of contractual obligations to start a new platform as well

Bannon is a shill for Israel. Trump released a fucking DEFINITIVE statement. Scaramucci said this months ago.

Fuck Steve Bannon.

>falling for obvious distractions

Statement from the President of the United States

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Now say about the 2008 democratic primaries

Anyway you can find me a source on that?

His fucking Press Secretary released it and answered questions about the statement at yesterday's press briefing....Are you insinuating Trump never said that?

haha nice one friend! :^) Id upvote if I could!!

This is legitimately pretty interesting.

That would be some 10D chess. They would of had to of set it up in some WH meeting months ago.

Mostly because the city people are indoctrinated and brainwashed, just saying.

Bannon is being sacrificed, that's all we know for sure. Bannon's goals mirrored Trump's own, but Bannon was a little more to the right than Trump and the establishment. Remember, Bannon and Trump are both zionists.

I do feel bad for Bannon though because he is getting savaged by Trump, the establishment, Alex Jones, Sup Forums, pretty much everyone. Bannon, the closest thing you had to mainstream white nationalism/american populism is getting torn to pieces by literally everyone and losing all his allies. I could see him being hospitalized and dying within the year and that would confirm my suspicion that this was an intentional character assassination before his removal.

Apparently Bannon turned out to be Mossad. I should've known.

But he said ethnonationalism was for losers?

Bannon is gonna harness the power of alcoholism and get back at Trump

You don't know anything about Bannon. He's not far right and he's not a white nationalist.

No, that's the larper spin.

Heu heu heu

TIDF really stepping up their astroturfing game

Again, you don't know anything about Bannon. You've never heard him speak. You've never read anything he wrote. You just heard somebody say he was "literally hitler" and assumed they were right.

gotta agree that most people have never seen him speak.

Well he's ruined now, whatever he spoke. For better or for worse I can't yet say.

Paranoid answer: Trump is playing 10D chess framing Bannon as an outsider to use at a later date

Real answer: Bannon is retarded and was always in over his head

Check'd
Kike

It was Bannon vs Kushner in the White House and Bannon lost due to Ivanka. I don't take much stock in the recent beef and saw that Bannon was going to issue a positive statement about Don jr but Trump went nuclear before it was issued. Best thing to do is don't D&C and support both

wow it's almost as if sometimes people make statements to make others believe something that isn't really the case

which is not out of their wheelhouse

probably this.

You can have more than one dog in the fight.

Bannon and Trump are both Zionists. Literally who cares.

He was pushing the civic nationalism meme to a bunch of hicks in a barn while listening to Bubba and his inbred daughter play banjos during the campaign for Moore. A fucking barn filled to the brim with nothing but deep southern, old white folk and he's talking about 'le based negros'.
Also attempted to insult Scarborough, while campaigning in Alabama, by saying that he (Bannon) went to a better college and thus is smarter than Joe, while it turns out that Joe went to the University of Alabama.
If that doesn't solidify how retarded the man is then nothing will.