How it feels to be a Republican today

_>

me hoy minoy

I had a sensible chuckle.

Image saved.
Will meme.

Really makes me think.

It's actually pretty cool to be republican. Chads are republicans because of their jingoism.

This is me everyday desu

There is no need for us to face such opposition for totally rational (and natural) opinions.

Jesus this shill talk is getting out of hand now, everyone is a fucking shill

卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 RAISE YOUR SWASTIKA

Shut up shill

Good one.

:

Bullshit. It feels fucking great. I feel on top of the world and every day is a new win. Today Dow 25k, Session gettting ready to kick doors in over pot and Hillary back under investigation. My dick is so hard it hurts. If a liberal fuck toy does say anything it is how I am bad or some emotional shit like that and carries zero and I mean zero fucking weight.

Kek, I give it 6/10

>consensus
>scientific
oof

Like how niggers are more violent and have a lower IQ in general with measureable data proving this as well as other obvious information like how Africa has made 0 advances in science and losing all their technology as soon as British let them rule themselves? and how they can't even fucking farm without whites?

Good

Dear diary, Today the leaf was a pretty cool guy.

You seem like a cool guy, I do mean this

Keep up the good work

It looks to me like the Republican in OP's pic is the only one standing in water, the democrats presumably are too busy pissing themselves to realise that he's literally feeling sad for them.

This image perfectly describes this board and the way countries make fun of eachother.

>being a Republican
They're barely any better than Democrats. Also, in colleges down south all the frat/Chad type guys are Republicans