youtu.be/W3tyPMLviPs
youtu.be/eAf6oKszXUM
>Pres Trump speaks to firefighters in FL 12/27/17
youtu.be/n_tLJVa6byA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwdT5xV347E
wzzm13.com/life/i-cant-believe-im-104-woman-believes-diet-coke-the-reason-for-her-longevity/504218616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yo drumpfkins

you realize everyone hates you, right?

Awoo~

Someone take over new breads

Stay toasty anons!

FRESH FROM THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
REEFER MADNESS EDITION

Breitbart News chairman Stephen Bannon on Wednesday was about to issue a statement praising Donald Trump Jr. and disputing his quotes in a book from Michael Wolff, but the statement was spiked after President Trump went nuclear on his former chief strategist

BOOMER TALK GENERAL FELL FOR FAKE NEWS WITH THEIR PRESIDENT.

>billionaire donor Rebekah Mercer releases a rare public statement cutting ties with you
>on the verge of being ousted as Executive Chairman from Breitbart
JUST

Surprise Maher hasn't been fired for something.

>Multiple sources with knowledge of the situation say that Bannon’s aides sought to impress upon him the need to put out a statement quickly. The aides had crafted a statement, which was pending Bannon’s approval, when the White House beat him to the punch.

>In the unreleased statement, Bannon had planned to call Trump Jr. a patriot and dispute the account in Wolff’s book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," in which Bannon described Trump Jr. as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic” for setting up a 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer.

top kek

hmmm wonder why Bannon is doing damage control

Who /cold/ here?

Bullshit

5 degrees here. Feels good man.

>Recently on a radio show praising trump and claiming he would always support him
>Didn't deny his comments
He is pathetic and just doing damage control.

>multiple sources with knowledge of the situation

t. eternal boomer talker

was cold earlier, now cozy under some blankets

I still think they are both faking this entire feud for MSM misdirection.

t.Bannonpede

Of course, it's part of the fun.

I fucking hate what the left has done to everything in this country

that's too much salt! too much!

Oh sheiit. Looks like Trump will own Breitfart-maybe now it will actually be readable with less fucking ads on the page (literally the visual equal to Limbaugh's 40 minutes of ads and 20 minutes of blather)

That means shit. He should have not talked shit about "treasonous" to a commie hack media figure like an idiot in the first place.

Kind of annoying freezing my nuts off but otherwise i’m adapting to it.

Geraldo weighs in

It warmed up to 62 today. Enjoying the day.

16f now, gona hit single digits with below 0 wind chill in a few hours. I love winter but VA isn't suppose to get THIS fucking cold.

many haters = much honour

I think Bannon would have to be 90 IQ to give those quotes to Wolff to begin with. Even IF he thinks them he knows better than to say them to someone he doesn't completely trust..

Funny how he got away with calling himself a house nigger.

>2018
>seeing internet ads

>not running umatrix+ublock og.

hahaha Bannon is about to get thrown out as Executive Chairman of Breitbart, the Mercers cut off any money to him and Trump wants nothing to do with him anymore

and there is nothing you can do about it but scream 'BOOMERS!!!'

>the most evil man in America

Candlejack

So I guess Mueller's investigation really is wrapping up

Why else publish this utter fucking horseshit now

>1776

>Who /cold/ here?

I'm good. I had to replace my HVAC system a few years back, and had them upsize the furnace by 50% over what came with the house. It's a beast.

>Oh sheiit. Looks like Trump will own Breitfart-
Larry Solov, Susie Breitbart (Andrew's widow) and the Mercers are the actual owners of Breitbart. Bannon is just the Executive Chairman.

funny, we actually agree on something

This is truth. Moar equals high honor; haters to truth ratio equals reality inverse.

“The Department of Justice has caved to pressure from the White House and is reportedly reopening the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.”

It needs to happen again

When a Puerto Rican Jew calls you out for being too jewy .

>Still think it was about the book
>While in Trump's statement there is only one thing
>Blue AL

>16f
Sup, qt?

How are trumpcucks going to demonstrate their mental gymnastics over Bannon this time?

Fucking snow and below freezing temperatures
Kill me, we cant even shovel

"Special interest ballot initiatives ALWAYS win big. Tax exemptions for 1st responders & old people won by larger margins that same year than "Medicinal Pot for Horrible, Debilitating Medical Problems""

Really think about what he supposedly said though. He repeated basically nothing but canned lines we've heard for weeks already and the effect will be more public consciousness on the russia probe.

Too late. The damage (whatever it is, not much imo) has been done.

Bannonshills are okay with losing a senate seat, HE'S HELPING!

Sheit!!

What's that?

fuck you, it's almost 0° here, and 30mph winds. I can't even go drive to get food cuz it's so cold

Solov is a Jew, right? What about Susie?

He’s a faggot but I consider him to be a good journalist

Diet Coke shown to be elixir of longevity! GEOTUS may live forever!

wzzm13.com/life/i-cant-believe-im-104-woman-believes-diet-coke-the-reason-for-her-longevity/504218616

>blacks all smoke weed

yes it is you stupid imbecile .. it was actually weird in the past years that it was so hot during winter , now finally mother nature had enough and brought back real winter

Everything has a low approval rating.
In japan shinzo has like 40% and got a supermajority in the last election
All the unnaturally high approval ratings are bullshit

>16f
As in 16 yo fUCKING WHITE MALE, perhaps?

>he still doesnt have a japanese gf

You're all failing at life

Shoo Roy, you've done enough damage already.

i fucking love snow and cold climate so it's all good.

That's just wrong though. Basic biology, chemistry and physics will show us without shadow of a doubt that mind starts rot after 22-25 years and Trump is thrice the age of that and counting.

If it is, it is probably because of the caffeine

Wanna AIM qt?

it was just 11 degrees here two days ago
my state has the most random weather in the country

ann coulter defending Bannon huh
Funny how constantly she goes against any Trump decision

He might not agree policy wise but Gerry is a loyal friend

He probably had to take ethics courses when he was in school; today's journos took african studies instead

There is nothing wrong with a grown man snorkeling at the McDonalds ball pit.

the leaks happened hours before Trump/Trump Jr. made any comment.

Bannon had plenty of time to issue a rebuttal

T R U M P E F F E C T

The zoo in the closest city banned the polar bears from going outside. The penguins too. My doggos who love the snow and have sworn death to all small twitching furry things are running under the back deck, doing their thing, leaping back to the porch and scratching to get back in. A pair of squirrels with broken teeth are bundled up in a tree in their nest over hanging the back door and the doggos looked up and literally said "fuck that. meatfluffs, we're cold." I have an emergency vent in the main furnace stack to heat the bottom of the first floor boards where the plumbing runs from the ground and water heater so I am literally heating the basement to keep the pipes from freezing. Just now a Canada Goose fell out the sky and shattered into a dozen shards when it hit the surface of the north pond.

this is your sock account isn't it?

don't really know much about her except for the fact she's Andrew Breitbart's widow. She doesn't do public appearances and not much written about her. Her father is Orson Bean.

Bannon ran his mouth to the Judenpresse multiple times like this, and he was only going to dispute 'the characterization' of what he said. He racks disciprine, maybe Trump should have waited but it seems any new BS from Steve was enough to cross the line.

Daily reminder that Asians commit less crime than Whites.

Jesus was hated when he was alive, too!

>repub sexual harassment
DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL SHILD KILLING RPAING PIECE OF ACTUAL SUBHUMN SHIT MOTHER FUCKER
>dem sexual harassment
tee hee here's a joke pic making fun of it :) it's all in good fun!

>disciprine
>Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Ike Broflovski are seen in Karate class, where the Karate Instructor gets angry at Cartman because he "racks disciprine".

>messed with our internet and weed, done fucked up hard
How is reddit going to flip seats if they're too lazy to get off the couch after that last bong hit?

Fuck that! I was betting on global warming! SHIT was nice! But we did have the first white Christmas since like 98 so that was nice. Even woke up before the kids because I was so stoked.

She get's me errytime

Daily reminder that’ll change as the Asian demographic becomes less and less East Asian.

>nearly 76F

Reminder that asians are soul less high iq copy cats

This.

Asian gf > Trump

Jeff a cute!

seems weird why trump would come down on bannon like a hammer if he didn't have a good reason to believe Bannon had a slippery tongue. I trust trump

I'd rather not

trump eats shit? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!