Youjo Senki s2 will be AOTS when it airs

Youjo Senki s2 will be AOTS when it airs

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-06/kadokawa-exec-brings-up-kemono-friends-tanya-the-evil-at-high-school-entrance-ceremony/.114433
nautiljon.com/mangas/youjo senki.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

okay

I fucking hate this art style

*IF* it airs.

>when it airs
Most people don't even know of its existence.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-06/kadokawa-exec-brings-up-kemono-friends-tanya-the-evil-at-high-school-entrance-ceremony/.114433

That's because it airs late at night

what the fuck is her damage?

Deus lo vult! Bastard wants suffering...

I want to rape Mary!

Drake, pls.

What are some good anime with fashy girls, Sup Forums?

so is kemono friends.

So this series is about an r/atheism fedora tipper who gets 'punished' by God by turning him into a girl with magic powers? Sounds gay as fuck

Girls und Panzer

ALL FOR REVENGE

I have a feeling he's already watched that one.

>when it airs
WHEN?!

Soon, user. War is mostly about waiting so be patient.

dont mind me

Mary Sioux?
More like Mary Sucks!

Yeah, mary sure does suck a lot of dick.

>S2

You and I both know that anime are just a glorified ad for the LN's. They intentionally leave it like this so you get hooked and go buy the LN's to find out what happens next.

Why is the artstyle for this so shit compared to the manga and ln illustrations

>wojak vs Pepe

that show sucks though

implying this trash is getting another season

(You)

Overlord did, so I'd say the chances are pretty high.

Mary has some substantial plot for a 14-15 yo

Will her revenge plot be just as generic and nonthreatening as her fathers? How did that guy even survive getting impaled and thrown into an icy sea when the nearest land seemed kilometers away and all the soldiers were busy either getting exploded in the base or getting exploded in the train?

God.

A literal American Mary Sue fighting an isekai protag would be the battle of the century

Such a lust for revenge

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

She's from notnorway+notsweden tho

Service guarantees citizenship

The best

They did it on purpose, right?

>Youjo Senki s2

So is there an episode today? I was backing up stuff and accidentally put youjo there before watching.

Gee how did salaryman survive getting run over by a train?

A certain "God" intervened

Season 1 was a 7/10 at best, don't understand the hype at all, or is it because of the loli

>tfw you want to lewd her but can't get past the fact that it's a man in a loli's body so there could be a potential Joshi situation where (s)he becomes a futa loli

Hit or miss, Youjo Senki didn't have much competition, and the only reason Konosuba won out in sales was because of the game that came with the blu-ray

It filled a niche, that was its charm.

wait, this manga wasn't in hiauts?

*hiatus

I wouldn't be that surprised. NUT is filled with ex-Madhouse employees and some crazy chinks.

I'm pretty sure it still is. I read it a few months back though.

I'm pretty sure if your recruiting officer saw you freaking out like that he would just go nope, you're staying home, especially if you're a doted mage.

What manga? search is korean

>Russian TL is like 4~ chapters ahead of english and has been for over a year
WARCRIMES

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita.

Renember:
Russy wins

It's also a reference to the Lafayette Escadrille, whose insignia was a Sioux warrior
They also kept two lion cubs as pets, I wonder if that is going to show up in some fashion

Nah its actually about an edgy salaryman who gets 'punished' by God by turning him into a girl with magic powers in WWI. So yeah, it's pretty gay.

>Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita
thanks

>Lafayette Escadrille, whose insignia was a Sioux warrior
I knew about the Lafayette Escadrille, but I entirely missed the Sioux reference!

Being X's reasoning makes close to no sense though, and is more the behavior of a bully. From a narrative standpoint there is no satisfying way in which Being X can be God. Either he has to be something else, or the entire conflict between Salaryman-san and Being X makes no sense. That said, I can't really imagine a way for Tanya to defeat Being X without some deus ex machina bullshit, no pun intended.

>no chapter 3-6

okay

That's just a HS Ceremony. Not all weebs are 14 you know? Plus, isn't it more popular than Maid Dragon in both MAL and Kissanime?

Ironically it was the #1 streamed anime in Germany when it was airing.

That's not ironic at all.

How did it sell?

Only beaten by kemono friends and konosuba. However, it had a higher price than both, meaning it may have made the same (or more) money.

Did worse than Kemono Friends.
Did worse than Konosuba.
Did worse than Maid Dragon.
Not getting S2.

Next.

Why is America getting involved?

But why is there an American flag?

But it actually did better than Maid Dragon. Maid Dragon had meme power courtesy of KyonAni too so that's a pretty impressive feat, especially for a newby like NUT.

Pretty average bust size for a teenage from Scandinavia.

The last episode explained it pretty clearly, you double nigger. This is what has happened relating to the Empire during the series:
>They conquered Dacia/Romania in an incredibly easy campaign
>They roflstomped the Entente/Scandinavia, then succesfully executed a surprise invasion that forced it to surrender
>They enacted a complete encirclement on the Republican/French army, forcing it to surrender (except De Lugo, who keeps fighting from the colonies)
The Empire's territory has expanded significantly and Dacia, the Entente and the Republic are likely to be turned into puppet states. A lot of other countries clearly aren't too happy about this new threat to the balance of power. The Union Kingdom, De Lugo's government in exile, the "Russians" and the "Americans" are probably the next alliance that will oppose the Empire. And they have no allies other than the puppet states they have created.

How does Maria know that Tanya killed her dad?

>unironically asking why America feels the need to shove its nose in other other countries politics
>unironically asking why America feels the need to be a war mongering, world police
>unironically asking why America wants to destroy any empire that might even rival itself
It is like you know nothing

If another season is made, supposedly she sees Tanya holding her father's SMG.

The first time he was killed he was pretty isolated and probably only ticked down as MIA.

The second time there were witnesses. We also know that the enemy can recognize "the Devil of the Rhine" on sight. It was known that Mary's dad was engaging the Devil of the Rhine's company and that he died. Add 1 and 1 together, and even if we assume the least responsibility for Tanya then at the very least one of her subordinates killed Mary's fatheron her orders. That could be enough to hold Tanya responsible (especially because figuring out the identities of her subordinates or whoever pulled the trigger would be next to impossible if we were to assume it wasn't Tanya).

I watched a couple of episodes.. this is like Ciaphas Cain but as anime girl and much more sociopatic

That's fucking amazing. Now I wonder how well it did on France on the UK.

H-haha, w-what a silly thing to say.

I can't find any numbers, but this might help.

nautiljon.com/mangas/youjo senki.html

It scored an 8.2 on MAL, but a 9.8 on French MAL. Euro's appear to just have patrician taste.

Oh boy

>Did worse than Maid Dragon.
Wrong.

>Not getting S2.
Keep telling yourself that.

>no chapter 3-6
it might be a different english TL group but I believe it is on the site, as I recall.

AOTS (shit)

Shut up.

god thats fucking perfect

Depends on author fiat but if it is a similar country to the US, the European immigrants at all levels of government as well as their descendants are all pulling for intervention despite the incredibly strong isolationist tendencies of the population. Every US war in history was top-down driven and sold by the media so I expect S2 will start with newsreel footage of the French army getting massacred being shown to the public. Author seems pretty adamant that not-germany will do no wrong this time around so the Lusitania might not be sunk as an excuse

Presuming it actually gets one, I laugh my ass off if it comes up against KF again.

How? The plot is even worse than that one last season involving magical not-Tyrol in WWI.

Who thought this was a good idea?

They're around. Well, also not fashy girls, but there you go.

Probably not

>the entire conflict between Salaryman-san and Being X makes no sense
Only in the anime. In the other versions, the conflict between X and Tanya is one-sided. X is really just busy with driving up faith and using Tanya as a handy way to do just that. It's got the double benefit of both teaching Tanya humility and, through her relic's mind control making her outwardly behave like a devout, drumming up faith in others.

Tanya's hate for X is entirely the product of her arrogance and misunderstanding, X doesn't give a shit.

But it looks like the anime staff really wanted a villain so there you go, let's make X a cackling one.

Appsrently Frenchies just love everything world war I related. I like them for that.

Was that your first Youjo Senki thread?

>Replying to nearly day old posts from a previous thread

Really nigga?

Surprised it wasn't b& considering how much of the material it depicted is strictly verboten there.

>America wants to destroy any empire that might even rival itself

laughing ChiComs dot jaypeg

I want all you GW faggots to sod off and die in an inflagration.

Commie scum need to be executed immediately