Genetics: White Americans are VERY white

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
>A recent genetics ancestry survey by 23andme found that White Americans (European Americans) on average are: “98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American.”

>According to other studies, more than 95% of White Americans have no African or Amerindian ancestry and the 5% who do seem to have very little, so it is probably this 5% of White Americans who might be adding the 1.4% admixture into the average.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what race is this though?

>Portuguese immigrated to California

ooooh
that's why it's so trash.
yeah, sorry about that.

And you sent us your best.

Nice map. I suppose it's using genetic data (or just surnames?! - Probably cheaper, and would get the same results!) to chart how different regions were settled from the initial 13 Colonies. What's the number of generations thing about, exactly?

The black borders seem to match various ethno-cultural divides that have been proposed, as in pic related.

My 23 and Me has it at 99% white and 1% African

>the midlands aka we didn't know where to put these mutts

They don't even have an Argument.

yeah that's why pol is a thing. It's the white fractions everywhere.

If the whole nation's a mutt then you typically wouldn't have race politics.

Ameri Mutt genetic history

It's true, the white American population was generally very good at not intermixing with negros. Even the whole "my grandma was 1/16th/ Cherokee is turning out to be bullshit too (white Americans in the 19th century faked Indian ancestry to make themselves look more legitimate to successive waves of new European immigrants who were arriving).

Keep posting the amerimutt meme though, race mixing must continue to be portrayed in the strongest negative terms possible

t.salty paco

>0.19 percent African
thanks kikes

>Acadians

Sounds exotic...

>Even the whole "my grandma was 1/16th/ Cherokee is turning out to be bullshit too (white Americans in the 19th century faked Indian ancestry to make themselves look more legitimate to successive waves of new European immigrants who were arriving).

to add to this - If you get native american DNA in your test, it might not be from indians. It could also be from scandinavians.
They have eskimos up north as well.

It's usually just something like 0.4% anyway

Looks french

fuck these anti-white shills

No mutt here lol I'm white

so very very white

Up until the millennial debacle, race mixing was very taboo in the US. Even liberal whites didn't go there. The mutt meme is just (((eurokike))) trash.

pic related is what americans consider 'a nice white girl'

Yep, there's more Mexicans here now. The whites are still white, kike.

Lower-Midwest/Upland South here

>just spamming stale meme pics
Why? Also please don't trust 23&me. They have admitted to adding DNA to your results to mess with "racists", also the owner is a shalom sandnigger who has a sister with a lot of influence at Google.

Don't tell me you don't have even a horrified-curiosity-boner, Jordi.

Ironically its the niggers and Spics in America that are heavily mixed. Niggers on average around 20-25% white and Spics more like 50-60%. Yet its whites that get the "whiteness is a social construct" "you dont even exist" etc treatment.

Race mixing is still rare in the overall population but our media is doing it's best to change that.

I am mostly Polish (100% for sure on my mother's side), but there is a small amount of German blood on my paternal side, or so I'm told.

Why does it matter though? The borders between Germany and Poland haven't been exactly well defined over the past century.

Eh at least your better than the wet backs when was the last time anyone heard about a portuguese gang banger pulling a drive by or getting sent to jail with massive amounts of drugs?

No shit nigger
The eurocucks are being replaced, let them have their sorry excuse for a meme

(You)

yeah they're trying hard to showcase race mixing as being progress and good

This is why the mutt meme makes me laugh. because when American whites are still white as fuck they're going to be poo'd, blacked, and kebabed, back to the cro-magnon era.

Bullshit, prove it

>Even the whole "my grandma was 1/16th/ Cherokee is turning out to be bullshit too (white Americans
the whole reason that retarded bullshit hasnt died out is because Boomers hate being white and they also use it to try to deflect accusations of racism i fucking hate boomers so much

>shit, what faggot told them we fuck with their samples, we need damage control
>YOU ARE ALL WHITE

The only reason the west is high in interracial marriages is because of hispaniards, who have huwhite ancestors.

don't be upset tyrone lopez.

you're all zog puppets anyway.

>20-25% white
It's a lot closer to 15%

It's actually a pretty good grouping for Amish settlements circa 1965.

>Irish
>white

That might be true, sadly.

Memes. There are refugees in the states too.

We have a log way to reach Germany levels of rapefugees, Hans.

Dem digits

"shockingly european"

lolololololololololololololololololololol

i'd assume it means the number of generations of the family line that have lived in America since the first ancestor immigrated here
>tfw 10th generation

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

>so little melanin that sunburn is possible in winter
>not white

Thom Yorke

>23andme
They've literally faked test results to say that you are

Is it not true that Germany, France, Sweden have taken in millions of refuges in the span of a few years.

>be American
>live around blacks for 100-200 years
>excommunicate anyone who racemixes
>laws against racemixing

>be Spanish
>be conquered by Moors for 800 years
>have your white womens constantly raped for that whole time
>inquisition
>still have Moors in your society even after because some are Christian

Somehow the Spanish are white and Americans arent? You could say the same for southern Italians and southern French too, just to a lesser degree.

> lol it's true just visit this bullshit white supremacist website. We are all white
Seems legit, Cletus Garcia

good post

and you have feral niggers since forever and your legal immigration is much higher

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Uh, see Brazil.

do you even lurk?

this meme is tiresome and nonsensical

>Europoors get BTFO with facts
>They go absolutely silent
Enjoy the caliphate I guess you bitch niggers.

Kinda weird that after the burger posts white Americans might actually be white we get hit with the amerimutts. Totally not the invention of a third party to curb the influence of a pesky ascendant political ideology you guise.
Is it sad that I recognize that that's Tammy?

Just realized this is divide and conquer mixed with blackpills

This meme is hilarious and is growing because the donald posters can't take it. You dumb fucks respond every time.
Don't like it? Go to your hug box on red.dit

You do realize the brazilian government went on a pro miscegenation campaign in the early 20th century and you'd be hard pressed to find a pure blooded person of portuguese decent in the favelas ?

Eastern European with about 10 years of hard drug abuse.

>Just realized this is divide and conquer mixed with blackpills
Welcome to the party retard

>kike telling anyone to go to plebbit

Yea, it's called trolling. Pol is for trolling and satire.

>that glorious blue Pennsreich

> kike
I am a white guy from Muscle Shoals Alabama. You racists have incredibly thin skin, probably because you are used to the hug box at red.it, and can't take Bants.
Too bad faggot, because I am gonna keep posting mutts and harvesting yous.

Ooooh but of course. I am adding (You) farmers to the DOTR list if you don't mind.

>i am a white guy
confirmed jew or nu-male

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a greedy (((capitalist))), oaf, parasite, scoundrel, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back (((Jesus Christ))), Ive been found out!

No, Sup Forums is for trolling and satire. Sup Forums is for actual discussion or at least it used to be. /new/ was better.

West is only so high because of California. I bet 10 shekels places like Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho have a rate more similar to Midwest and Northeast

only partially imo. i'm generally under the impression that most Sup Forumsacks aren't so much racist as they are misanthropic, and simply use race as a means of conveying their invective. naturally, we'd talk shit about different nationalities of "white" people as well lol.

23andme is garbage, though, when it comes to middle east, jews, north africa, and hispanics
Its highly unaccurate. Native DNA data pool is like 100 or something. Its tiny
I don't have statistics, but i commonly see americans run their dna through other services, and get a lot higher admixture %.
+This study was done before V4 and V5 chips. Trash

>I am a white guy from Muscle Shoals Alabama. You racists have incredibly thin skin, probably because you are used to the hug box at red.it, and can't take Bants.
>says i cant take bantz
>posts three lines of booty pain
thanks for the (you) kike :^)

> muh dotr
Ohh, I'm scared. Any day now you and your army of heroin addicts, diabetics, mobility scooters and white trash will rise up!
Just because you are trailer garbage doesn't mean everyone else is dumb white trash

Np Jethro. Have a mutt.

I did one of those genetic tests, got high scores, and top marks in Neanderthal. I had to explain myself to HR when I referred to myself as a, "diamond salad" in front of mutts.

>captcha call rockwell

It's mostly niggers and spics from the US posting it

Europeans have a fundamental misunderstanding of Americans. We've had a racial caste system in the United States. That has protected the genetics of Whites.

>This is what reddit actually believes