Why do christian and pagan nationalist have to fight each other?

Everywhere i go, i see christians fight with pagans, over pretty much every irrelevant aspect of "nationalism", cant they fucking understand that our goal is to save our race, and not fight over fucking that, it is done, paganism is lost and it got assimilated by christianity, paganism is christianity and christianity is paganism, they are one and the same, they BOTH made europe what it is today....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country
news.gallup.com/poll/142727/religiosity-highest-world-poorest-nations.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that picture is the most autistic thing i've ever seen

As expected from a third world country.

Being religious correlates with being third world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country

THE JEW PILL:

Juda-ism was created during the time of Christian Rome. There was no collective religion, just the 5 books of Moses and hundreds of city cults, messanic cults, and desert cults..

The 5 books of Moses were written during Greek occupation of Cannanite lands. So Levites (esoteric priesthood) used a bunch of legends from Zorastrianism and Babylonians, with Egyptian psuedo-history (because Egypt owned the land before Persia) and created the (((12 tribes))).

There was never an Israel and "Hebrew" is Aramiac for "nomads". This is why after 100+ years of archeology there is NOTHING left of the great wealthy kindom of Israel.

It's also why the Bible never mentions the European peoples until the time of Christ.

That's the REAL story of the bible and the Jews.

blow it out your ass, commie

Lacks a muslim.

I agree wholeheartedly. I am staunchly Pagan and have been for many years now. I can acknowledge the positives and negatives of Christianity while still maintaining my troth and stance.

Did bad things happen between the followers of our faiths in the past? Undeniably yes. Does that mean we can't stand together in the face of a much more serious threat? Not at all.

I think a lot of threads that hate on Pagans are from young Christians who don't understand making peace for the greater good or they are created by divide and conquer shills.

Any Christian who screeches against Paganism without actually understanding the faith and vice versa is just adding to the problem.

well, idk how to say this to you, but i am talking about your shithole right now, calling serbia a third world country while your women is geting raped by 20 mudslimes just shows how stupid and full of unjustified hate you are, instead of being united against real treats, you retards are shittalking about other european nations because you are to frustrated that your country is being raped and you will become a minority and you can do nothing about it because you are an useless piece of shit, the other europeans that you you consider inferior will look down on you as your country is going to shit.

>Did bad things happen between the followers of our faiths in the past? Undeniably yes. Does that mean we can't stand together in the face of a much more serious threat? Not at all.
Christianity is the source of Jewish power. You can die with the rest, traitor.

this
basically they gave King and Earl titles to Jarls and other power hungry fucks with influence and thats how christianity started spreading
kinda makes me think who also uses nearly the same tactics

>cant they fucking understand that our goal is to save our race

How about you save your mother the embarrassment and go back to school?

I cry every time I see another Serbian flag here. You fuckers make the dumbest posts ever.

>calling serbia a third world country while your women is geting raped by 20 mudslimes

You're so fucking stupid, actually thinking they live worse than us EVEN WITH ALL THE RAPE.

>how stupid and full of unjustified hate you are,

Do you read anything other than Vučić's speeches?

>muh everyone hates the Serbs, we're totally not fucking our own shit up
>wah wah evil foreigners, god forbid we take responsibility for the state of our shitty country

everyone must fight each other.
but dont fight jews, thats anti-senetic.

You lack imagination or strategic prowess. We need the numbers. To think otherwise is naive. We can settle the other issues and remove them after we've beaten the primary enemy and they are weakened from the fight.

well, young lady, how about you tell me what i did wrong, or what is that that offended you, so i know, instead of jumping out of nowhere and calling me stupid, so maybe i know next time, not to post such a "dumb post" that might offend you.

>Social scientists have put forth numerous possible explanations for the relationship between the religiosity of a population and its average income level. One theory is that religion plays a more functional role in the world's poorest countries, helping many residents cope with a daily struggle to provide for themselves and their families. A previous Gallup analysis supports this idea, revealing that the relationship between religiosity and emotional well-being is stronger among poor countries than among those in the developed world.

news.gallup.com/poll/142727/religiosity-highest-world-poorest-nations.aspx

Holy shit.
It's like the Eclipse all over again...

i know that they still have "a better life" that us at the moment, bigger salaries, better healthcare, infrastructure, education, etc..... but for how long?
they are becoming a minority, and not at a really slow rate.
and wtf does this have to do with Vucic? i have never ever heard any of his so called speeches, i merely heard his voice like 4 times in my life.

Well Christians are idiots and call everything they don't understand the devil and will destroy all wisdom and knowledge if you give them the chance, they have to be watched closely. Most "pagans" hate them because they are so stupid and will try and persecute anyone not in their cult. if they would keep their cult to themselves "pagans" would have no problem with them, they are the problem because they are so stupid and of course because they are in a cult, cultists are dangerous and retarded

>Why do christian and pagan nationalist have to fight each other?
Because these 2 are contradictory views of the world, one is centered around european blood as the master of nature, one is an universalist spinoff of judaism which is a spinoff of the cult of saturn/El/Elohiim

both are false in terms of the reality of the natural world, which isn't centered around the human species in the first place.

if your a white nationalist I don't care what religion you are

nice get, well I think you are misclassifying "pagans" somewhat. Anyone that worships anything is an exoteric half wit looking for answers without instead of looking within. People should learn to be their own masters worshiping is for cucks, we are all masters of the universe Buddhism/Hindu are the true Aryan "religions", Hindu because it tells our true history and Buddhism because it teaches you to master yourself and be your best self

aare you the 12 year old that added in the pagan and the christian?

*tip*

Christianity is anti national, anti European culture by default:

"28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man,
there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise." (Galatians 3:28;29)

Reminder that christianity means that jews are literally forsaken by God and are spawn of satan and thus must be all killed. If you don't underatand this you are a heretic

Christianity is just a branch of Judaism, along with Islam. Why would pagans get along with them, especially since christianity literally demonized all pagan gods?

lurk more testver