WHAT

WHAT

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-12/gainax-expands-into-the-world-of-tomato-farming/.100982
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 2 never?

what a shitty ending

The Luluco crossover is canon, user

I still don't even.
Season 2 Never, it seems.
The what now?

Gainax is dead m8.

Okay, in what alternate universe have I been living.
I guess university does this to a man.

>The what now?

In the universe where all the stuff but the cleaning lady left the studio to work somewhere else? They have produced literally nothing for 2 years.

What's this?

This... this was my fault, wasn't it?

Recent doujin by Imaishi, it's canon.

Iirc Trigger was looking to pick up the rights to P&S according to Tattun

basically, Gainax always had money trouble, and survived through Evangelion merch which should've netted them billions except their president embezzled 90% of it for tax evasion purposes and put everyone in deep shit. They also owed Anno money which is why they lent him the rights to make the Eva remakes, and then they even borrowed money from Studio Khara, Anno's company. When Khara threatened legal action to get the lent money plus owed royalties, Gainax tried to appease them by outright giving them the full rights to Eva, killing any future Gainax profits in the process.

In the middle of all that, a whole bunch of star animators left to create Trigger, officially just for kicks and certainly not due to the financial fuckery that was going on in the background.

The end result is that Gainax was with debts and bereft of its best people. They've been slowly dying since and are now being sued by Khara for 100 million yen.

>left out the tomato part

Harsh but fair. Here we go:
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-12/gainax-expands-into-the-world-of-tomato-farming/.100982

Wait what the fuck

I bet you though this alternate universe thing was a joke. Well, the joke's on you.

The end game is getting Asuka and Rei laser etched onto the Tomatos.

I would like a toReito.

Yes.

I ma very confused. For me tomatoes are a Big O thing. Maybe some Rei/Dorothy...