dailymotion.com/video/x5hixyt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if it looks like the picture, it won't, it would be worth the watch

i just want to see berserker armor

youtube.com/watch?v=81cnXFYZ9ak

Hoping for the best, expecting for the worst

this

Just a reminder:
>When FMA manga was still ongoing, they made a bad FMA anime. Once the manga finished, they made an amazing show.
>When Hellsing manga was still ongoing, they made a bad Hellsing anime. Once the manga finished, they made an amazing show.
Give berserk another 10 years max. Then we will get a high quality Berserk: Ultimate Brotherhood that covers the entire manga.

It's gonna be the worst anime of the season with that shit 3D animation

I cant remember the last time I gave a fuck about berserk.
Its incredible to me that people can sustain their interest over decades for one story.

When will this air?

I only want to see the OP.

Berserk already had an anime in 1997. This is the last you'll see of Berserk animated. Also

>Seriously thinking they'll animate the Golden Age arc for the THIRD TIME

>implying that berserk manga will ever finish
I wish they didn't skip so many chapters

>>Seriously thinking they'll animate the Golden Age arc for the THIRD TIME
They will go the FMA:B route and make it shorter.
>Also, implying that you wouldnt want to see all the stuff that the other golden age adaptations left out.

im gonna watch it, but im not ecstatic about it.

What did they mean by this.

Are we having 2 cours in 1 cour?

no
twitter.com/berserk_anime/status/850317496498307073

dailymotion.com/video/x5hixyt

>When FMA manga was still ongoing, they made a bad FMA anime
You are a faggot.

yeah hyped to see it flop so hard they go bankrupt and never dare to butcher a series like this again

There's no way we'll get a Berserk TV anime that's willing/able to go as far as the manga in terms of sex/violence/etc.
Even the Golden Age movies significantly toned down the whole child-rape thing in Guts' backstory, and completely omitted the fact that that lord that Griffith sold himself to was a literal pedophile who kept underage sex slaves.

Not if they go an OVA route. I mean. look the stuff the hellsing OVA's showd on screen:
>A young boy being raped
>A baby being eaten alive
>A dead body being raped
>And a whole lot more of gore.
And we know that japan has no problem with violence (it will be censored, but thats what Bluray DVDs are for).

When will it be subbed?

This makes me so sad. When i watch it, i almost get hyped, because it looks like fucking berserk should look. But then i remember the clang.

this is what the second season looks like

I think it will look more like this.

They should take notes from the 'Correct ansewer Kado' anime that just started airing. Its 3d anime was impressive that i thought 'Beserk should learn from this'.

I'm just waiting for the manga and the inevitable boat trip back and hiatus because a new idolm@ster or dragonquest game is going to come out

Kind of hyped. Wouldn't mind eating a turd if it has "berserk" written on it.

Actually gonna start playing Im@s on 360 later in the month just to see what is it that Miura likes so much. Besides, I need some context for the doujins.

>Sonia and the New Band of the Hawk are prominently featured in the OP

If you assume that they're going to end at the fight with Grunbeld, then those characters are only going to show up for like ten fucking minutes.