Tsugumomo

How would you rate the animu so far, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/849958205505417218
youtube.com/watch?v=yHIjmw2gY8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they skip stuff

Oh no the nipple thief is at it again

I give it seven boners out of four

So its literally impossible to release a tv anime with nipples in it after the Tokyo bill?

You think he puts that on his resume?

The art will never be as good as manga's, and it's ecchi so it's doomed.

>1st episode
fine, okayish, the changed the scene where Kiriha gets stabbed by the pins to protect Kazuya into them just missing on their own for whatever reason

>episode 2
>cg library
>cg book monster
>cg 3 environment orientation camera
>10 fps

Yeah nah this one was shit garbage

Also for some reason the VAs feel uninspired, like they were given 1 take to do everything

or as if they're tired and fatigued all the time, it's a really sloppy work from what I heard, maybe just the audio quality being garbage played into that but the performance was just not there

art style wise it's pretty basic, it would've looked 100 times better with thicker lines instead of going ultra slim thin new age style that just doesn't work and makes this look aged in a bad way

Just read the manga

It was never possible to do that on TV ever
only on bd/dvd/online streaming sites/adult channels

No idea, there haven't been any decent subs out yet.

they managed it fine in the 80s

That was 40 years ago user
not a reasonable time stretch to compare

A lot of things managed fine in the 80s that right now would make you puke your guts out

90s too, see: female ranma.

But I was only picking this up for a seiyuu

Why didn't they get the author to draw eyecatches? His stuff REALLY catches the eye.

twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/849958205505417218

Just so you know, so far those eyecatches has been included in the manga, originally. They just got redrawn

1st episode 6/10
>Better than expected, but then again I expected nothing
>Can't get over with the shitty character redesign for animation
>Voice cast seemed too off, Kiriha sounded too old, Kazuya being voiced by a woman is a misscast, Kasumi should have been more Ara-ara~ish. Chisato is a decent tsundere. School friends are ok.
>Animation is decent enough for a noname new studio, but in some parts seemed like being made in flash 10 years ago. The dancing while battling was okish.
>Music was good overall, each track suited well with their respective scene. OP is shit, ED is great.

2nd episode 4/10
>Kiriha voice grew on me, I actually like her now. Kazuya's voice sounds somewhat better but Im still convinced casting a woman for him was a mistake. The rest same as ep 1.
>Welp, animation took a nosedive. Shitty outdated CG for the library monster didn't help at all.
>Music same as ep1.

Next chapter when/10

wait there's episode 2 already? kinda like double episode berserk?

Why is it not subbed?

Episode 1+2 got streamed at some japanese streaming service.
Ep1 rip came from regular TV broadcast, ep2 from the stream and it's shit quality.

ep2 was only recorder on WWW.BANDICAM.COM format of shit from back in 2008

it's on nyaa but the raw has a huge watermark

the quality is fine tho

So I guess the BDs will be uncensored?

I feel like SHAFT should have been the studio to do Tsugumomo.

This scene was so good in the anime

the animation was 12/10

It seems they noted the BD version will have changes from the TV version

As to how "uncensored" that is remains to be seen.

AotS

Good subs fucking when?

Never.

>no nipples

shit.

I don't think it will be able to live up to the manga but I enjoyed the first episode.

>still no subs

>needing subs

What are you even doing on here?

>tfw they both die and their deaths are followed by a massively retarded tournament arc between literally who characters
What the fuck was the author thinking?

If the PVs are true, the BDs will get way less censorship and extra lewds BD only.

The tournament arc has been great though.

dropped this shit until they come back

Yeah I've always found it strange that 1 guy complains about the tournament arc in every thread.

This.
When the tournament was announced I was like "WTF Yoshi, why a tournament now? I wanted some training and maybe little more MOTW, but a tournament?!". But then the tournament came and I shut myself.
Im pretty hype for the granny and the Kazuyan fights.

My only complaint with the tournament arc is that I hate Flute.

Kiriha's ghost pls

Why do you hate the kiriha replacer?

Objectively shit taste.

She's shit, is the annoying kind of hypocrite, I don't find her angsty bullshit endearing, and her rapiness is not fun like Kiriha's was, she's just super thirsty while Kiriha was experienced and pretty chill when it didn't concern Kazuya.
Also I don't like how they made Flute being able to control Kazuya's body whenever she wanted a thing.

Only thing I'm looking forward with her is seeing her reaction to Kazuyan annihilating the old guy, preferably without even using Flute.

>annoying kind of hypocrite
I think shes social commentary of feminists being extremely unreasonable and hostile towards male sexuality while if the positions were swapped they'd be unapologetic rapists.

kys yourself, to be honest.

I would love if Hiro had kept the flags on Sup Forums right now.

>her rapiness is not fun like Kiriha's was, she's just super thirsty while Kiriha was experienced and pretty chill
Flure didn't have an onwer since centuries ago, so she can't trust Kazuya right off the bat.
Comparing flute and Kuriha it's like comparing a dog who always had a home, food and a human to take care of him, to a stray dog who just came of the animal shelter. The first will always listen to your commands and care about you, the latter will learn to trust you overtime and can be tamed, but in the end he will do whatever he pleases.

Proof you only give manga to Madhouse or Bones for an anime rendition.

It's boring and stale. The fight was alright but it's a multi-faceted series and if 3/4ths is bad then the 1/4th thats good won't make up for it.

But Sup Forums predicted it'd be like this once we got news on the studio.

There's already like 3 decent subs.

He already does his manga chapters plus promo material for a full time job. Asking him for twenty-four eyecatches on top of that is a bit unreasonable.

Reminder that episode 2 already has Indo subs.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHIjmw2gY8k

>episode 2
To be honest they probably wanted to use as little budget as possible in the library episode. I'm okay with the decision.

skipping stuff the anime

The start of manga has a lot of stuff worth skipping.

>le violent tsundere
Thank God she got dumped by the wayside.

Omamori Himari > Tsugumono

I happen to hate meganes so it's a win-win for me too.

Non shit subs when?

Pure depressing poetry

>wanting more screentime for the shitty tsundere

I wonder is there a reason he didnt draw blood on the spikes.

So, what do you think Punished Kazuya is gonna do once he gets a chance to fight the perverted chairman?

He'll stick a flute up his ass.

>1980 was 40 years ago

nigger what.

Omamori got axed and just sort of ended though.

As far as just-sort-of-endings go, Omamori Himari had a great one. A mangaka that has the courtesy to make the MC fuck the entire harem when his series gets axed is alright in my book.

1980 was 37 years ago, user.

He's gonna let flute possess his body and fuck the oldman to impregnate him with her seed.

The final chapter was great but you are missing all the chapters before it where they just sort of threw together a quick final arc.

the best part is that we cant his face so all we can do is imagine what it looks like, Yoshidaku is a fucking genius.

We have a pretty good idea of how it looks.
It's the face of horror and death.

is this the most HYPE arc in the series?

Still its not full on page and we only get a glimpse it helps set the tone i feel.

what chapter is this

ep2 when

Well, obviously we need a (full page preferably) shot of his face as a sort of climax for the arc.
It will probably be very similar to his mother's expression.

how?
only 93's out on shitoto

>mother's expression.
Itd be sweet if he actually had a crazy smile.

So far, I've seen 97 chapters released on kissmanga.

We have contacts with the guys translating this.

Sure, that was sloppy. But getting the final chapter really right is what matters most.

Just go to the scanlator's website and get them properly. 97 are out.

I dont understand why anyone would read on batato, kissmanga or mangaseeonline allow all images on 1 page so you just scroll down which is much more pleasurable to read.

Speaking of Tsugumomo.
Is anyone getting Monthy Action digitally? New volume should be out on Sunday.

I dont understand why anyone would read them online, just download it from translator page.

Up to 97's out on Madokami

i don't have very much disk space

batoto is garbage

>I dont understand why anyone would read on batato, kissmanga or mangaseeonline

I don't understand why you guys read it online at all in the first place. Just download it, they're all right there on the groups site.

>read them online
If im on pc its the most convenient method.
Id only download if I wanted to read on an ereader.

HDDs are really cheap nowadays.

Good point.

I only ever read on a PC. Not only is it always going to be the higher quality option, but you always then have the opportunity to archive your series, and go back and re-read them whenever you want. Plus, you don't have to deal with those shitters that apparently like to infest batoto and places like kissmanga, and sit there crying about fanservice in things like Tsugumomo, about how "creepy x is", etc. But to each their own.

KANAKA A SHIT

A

S
H
I
T

Literally the ideal parent, whatever are you talking about?

>I dont understand why anyone would read on batato
convenience

I'm following a LARGE amount of series

Ok but doesnt batato ban more series than what you would find on kissmanga?