Legendary Kek Artifact 2018 Wish Party (Part2)

This Legendary Kek Artifact shows up only once a year. Make your first 2018 wish come true. (Part2 - Part1 was removed for no reason)
MAKE A WISH.

Checked.

END ZIONISM ONCE AND FOR ALL. PRAISE KEK.

i need a new job

I wish for a final solution

PRAISE BE UNTO OUR LORD

I wish to rid myself of debt in 2018, Kek give me strength!

Thats not proper wording or formatting for a MTG card.

I'm wishing for trump to be impeached

KEK IS WITH US
PRAISE

I wish for every wish itt to never happen

/Thread

None can stop kek scriptfag

I become super chad

Go fuck yourself. I posted a screen cap. got banned too many times to use a PC now

I really am the Antichrist

O, most noble and beneficent Kek, I beseech thee to grant me wealth and prosperity in the coming year. I thank thee for thy many blessings in the past, especially my president, who shall make America heaven on Earth.

but why wouldn't you like christmas?

Cause I spent it inside a homeless shelter surrounded by disabled and handicapped people that don't have any choice

Sup Forums gets closed down for good.

Get a qt white or wasian gf

A rival video sharing website that will surpass YouTube in every way and end the existence of the SJW infested carcus it is today.

I WISH FOR HILLARY TO GET A CLASSIC AMERICAN BEATDOWN AT GITMO WITH HER OWN TINY TIM SYMPATHY CRUTCHES

I wish that kekistanifags die of aids. To slightly paraphrase a hero of mine: I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers and it's your fault.

Okay in all seriousness, I wish for this place to return to a semblance of it's glory of the past few years. Sup Forums has and always will be shit, but 2016 campaign Sup Forums was some of the most fun I've had here since the first Bush administration. Threads like this are pointless, low-quality, and off-topic. It feels like the crass commercialization of chan culture by a variety of shill organizations and marketing firms.

Make a wish eh?
I'll throw out my wish for success in my business and the relationship I'm in to be red-pill good and for it to become deeper.

i want WW3 to start at 7 january 2018

I want whites to wake the fuck up and see the Jew behind the curtain. I want to clear Hitler's name

Why the 7th? 10 is a nice even number

Bang bang cops and robbers
Bang bang robbers and cops
PUT 'EM IN JAIL

Kek is dead
Pepe is dead
Trump will be impeached and his admin in jail

Podesta to become hot shit in git.

Prison

Californyway finally gets the rumble fish?

Everything will be ok.

The wall gets built?

Full Disclosure

Literally most boring Year ever and everyone that was whining about Trump just continues whining and nothing changes at all except Rocketman backing off because he knows we will face rape him back to 1955. 2018 more bitching about Trump doing all the right things.

The triumph of America and Switzerland
The presidency eternally awarded to Trump

I want a gf

Impeach drumpf

Really? Still no gets. OK then. YELLOWSTONE

Good old boring personal power.
Boring, but effective.

Kek is ours now drumpfkins see my numerals and tremble

Trump to be welcomed for a state visit, to meet the queen and it all to go well.

Trump wins 2020

I wish for the bear to leave its cave forever.

Trump impeached 2018

gain the power and fame of Osama,
A civil war will also do.

Need to lose my virginity

Someone should show that prophecy to varg and his wife

Pic related it's the cave of the bear skull in Chauvet France

Dumb phoneposter detected

Praise kek, end zionism and provide us all with premium waifu's

All the Niggers die

Miracle Mile starring Anthony Edwards

>Part1 was removed for no reason

Being off topic and retarded is a reason

soros and obama get leukemia and die

I wish for it all.

I wanna be more cute and feminine. And have no body hair and facial hair. And longer thicker hair on my head.

We have a space fleet populated entirely by vampires.

i wish that was a : instead of tap.

I wish for Hillary Clinton to go to prison