NEOM

I hardly see any discussion here on Sup Forums about Neom.

This is a $500 billion strategic masterstroke by the Saudi Government, and I truly believe that this is where everything will truly come to a resolve. Ideology, religion, global trade and technology will meet here, and this is where we shall witness unbridled progress in the face of all other nations who would dare to dream.

Prepare for the singularity.

Bravo Prince Mohammad Bin Salman. Bravo.

bump

Unbelievable

Looks too good to be true. It might be a wise decision though. Barely any media touch this.

>Neom
It will still be a mudslime shithole. Like that time when SA was allowed ho host a female chess championship and forced contestants to wear hijab.

I'm watching progression with a keen eye.

The geography interests me. The bridge to Africa and the imminent Saudi acknowledgement of Israel as a state will ultimately lead to a high speed freight railway from the gulf of Aqaba to the Mediterranean sea will provide an alternative to the Suez...some interesting games are afoot. For sure

>Saudi project
>International city
It will be a worthless shithole like everything the Saudis try

First sentient machine will be an Arab.

Poetry?

Imagine being the best in your field in some emerging tech (for instance, Boston Dynamics)

There comes a point where you want to attempt something bigger, better or more risque and costly than before.

Maybe you cant get the funding, your ideas are unethical or it is of no interest to your superiors.

Then welcome to Neom, where financing would be limitless, vision is unquestioned and you can see your concepts, big scary concepts, become big scary realities.

This will be especially significant in the world of AI. This is exactly the place where they will go too far and too quickly.

Listen, your guys have too much money and you throw it at problems. You are not efficient. You dread work. You bring in temp workers to work for you. Your success is dependent on oil rents.

US-Israel trying to meme an alternative to the Chinese Silk Road.

It is exactly that, but as a solution, it relies on Neom and Saudi political standpoint to proceed.

Also: Its not a bad solution at all.

Egypt is a lowkey failed state, either it will be ruled by the brotherhood or another coup in ten years or it will start falling apart

>Saudis
>getting completely obliterated in the war against ragtag khat chewers from the poorest country in the region
>so inbred can't learn how to enable thermal sights on the Apache despite years of practice
>have 2nd largest military budget
>receive TACTICAL BALLISTIC MISSILE STRIKES on the country's capital

>Implying nearly all contracts wont be exclusively given to Saud family members or the funding wont be pissed away on useless projects that go nowhere

I heard this city will be free of Sharia law, where you can drink and women can drive and not wear hijab.

If so, I'm moving there for monies

saudi, where the cops drive ferraris.

Thats a myth

That's Dubai, Saudi Arabia have quite big percentage of below poverty line compared to its neighbours

>Inbred Saudi populace with 2 digit IQ and lazy as fuck

Only gonna work if whites and chinks make and run the joint- much like dubai today

Nice source there Mohammed.

Arabs can't meme.
Arabs can't code.
Arab tech a shit.
There's your poetry, mongrel.