Muh consequences

Let’s talk about the 6million consequences of not doing what admiral dyke says and the consequences of doing what she says

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/beheco/article/18/1/41/207914
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1Y_6E8BdQ
fansided.com/2017/12/10/star-wars-the-last-jedi-premiere-twitter-reactions-pretty-freaking-amazing/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Amilyn_Holdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit, this was actually a character in the Last Jedi? I could remember blue milk seacows more

>get 99.99% of rebel the force wiped out
>religion of peace into a star destroyer
>after the fleet is lost

What's up with that blue or purple colored hair fad?

I really want to know who signed off on the design for that dress. It is so glaringly ugly and clashes so much with the dye job. I just noticed she has a dumb halo in her hair too.

academic.oup.com/beheco/article/18/1/41/207914

actress is SJW, so her character has to be as well

all i see is this

There's even a token faggot standing behind her.

>Thus, warning coloration can even evolve as an effective signal to color blind predators

It’s not the first time they have done stupid symbolic shir like halos so I'll give them a slight pass on that. But the rest of the costume just looks like what spoiled millennial protesting capitalism would wear. The costume designer or director probably said it shows that she isn’t dominated by social norms or some stupid shit

god feminist is dead feminist
>message of movie

>Let's program kids that we all should listen and one purple haired feminists

No thanks

Don't have the picture but the canon explanation literally is that she was raised on a planet that annoyed her with it's peaceful culture and then she started to dress in vibrant colors to protest against peaceful cultures I guess.

>social norms
>of EARTH
>IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

That's sum mufukkin bowwlshyiit

For real, I’m seeing shitty blue hair everywhere including the office

I honestly don’t see that working. When I was a kid and shows had characters similar to her even if they where right I usually just thought this
person is a dick and I imagine most kids today would to.
>from peaceful planet
>doesn’t like that
>presumably wants massive war and violence
>is an commanding officer so her life is rarely on the line
Didn’t they intentionally make her a massive cunt?

It's a feature not a bug.

I'm relieved I didn't fall for it and pay to see this. I will torrent it when the bluray comes out to laugh at it.

If she explained her master plan to Poe, he would have pointed out that they can just ram them immediately, save the other ships that ran out of gas, kill snoke, and he would have offered to do it himself.

Ban women from the space military.

>Didn’t they intentionally make her a massive cunt?
Don't think so, it's just a self-insert of someone who isn't self-aware.

>Everyone we will be flying down to the planets surface because the first order will not be scanning for small life vessels. Nobody go off and do some wacky side adventure stuff.wouldn't want a code breaker giving the idea of us escaping in the life vessels to the first order.
What actually happened
>I AM STRONK WOYMN PO!!!! CALM DOWN!! I GOT THIS!!! NOBODY DO ANYTHING MAYBE THE FIRST ORDER WILL GET TIRED!!

>based Akbar would have come up with something better
Why didn’t they just make the ram akbars final act? I mean no one has any attachment to space cunt but old fans now about akbar even if he had 1 line it would have a lot more weight to have him give his life for the rebellion he has been with from its birth

>Vanity Fair

Literal Dinosaur

Her plan was actually to ditch onto the planet without them noticing and leave them chasing a (mostly) empty ship.

The fact that she didn't tell Poe or, seemingly, any other crewmember that that was the plan is so retarded that it actually allowed the rest of the movie to happen.
EVERYTHING that went wrong stems from her not keeping her people appraised of very banal information, and her reasons for doing so seem to be a dick measuring contest with Poe.

But she made shit tactical decisions....

Or use it as a really emotional way to write Leia out. The decisions in this movie are so fucking unfathomable.

Although it would have been pretty fucking hilarious if they left behind two people to pull the spaceship of peace move. Admiral Akbar and his trusty apprentice Private Allahu.

why did she think her trash plan would work? why wouldnt the giant advanced warship be able to detect the fleeing shuttles? It is certain that the empire would expect at leasr some of them to try to escape on pods/shuttles so why would thet write this admirals plan to be so banal?

All it takes is that one kid pointing out that the stupid whore should have told people her plan. Then everyone will realize that she should have communicated and they'll realize that she was an awful leader.

Her staff probably didn't challenge her partially because she demanded blind obidience and actively shat upon any criticism. This is actually a lot like why arab armies fail so hard.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

>empire had life scanners in new hope for the explanation they didn’t shoot down r2 and 3pos pod
>first order probably also has them
>this is most likely common knowledge tech
Either space cunt doesn’t know anything about shits or the writers writers and director got plot synopses of the trilogy

>tfw I never watched that movie

feels good, man. Dykes can fuck off.

Anyone else kinda bored with the fact that there's way more humans in these new movies rather than a colorful mix of aliens like the original trilogy? Lazy ass Hollywood

On that note, how did Benicio even know about it to betray them?

this movie pissed me off. The hotshot solo ripoff guy literally saved the rebel fleet taking down that dreadnaught, and got demoted. This woman's whole plan (that she kept secret) hinged on the hope that a state-of-the-art military craft wouldn't notice dozens of unarmed dropships heading for a nearby planet. I mean, why not move the main carrier to block the shots from the star destroyer? Why not turn the medical frigate around and warp ram the star destroyer in the first place? It's like a lesson in women being bad at leadership, and that they should insist that everyone does what they're told on faith rather than communicate like a decent fucking delegator.
Without even starting on the asian girl knocking the black guy off course when he was about to wreck the battering laser to "protect what she loves" after a dozen of their teammates died to accomplish what he nearly did.
Goddamn that movie makes me angrier the more I think about it.

If you watch the movie, she was fucking clueless the entire time until the end.

In my headcanon admiral tumblr is a kamino halfbreed and obi-wans illegitimate daughter.

>actually would have been a nice end to Finns character arc
>can’t let him die because hes black
Finn could have been an interesting character as of now he’s just a bumbling idiot who accomplished nothing

I'm surprised at how blacks aren't pissed off at how much of a bumbling idiot and useless character he is.

He is the epitome of a token black character.

Mark Hamill says the movie is dog shit I'll take his word for it.

>This woman's whole plan (that she kept secret) hinged on the hope that a state-of-the-art military craft wouldn't notice dozens of unarmed dropships heading for a nearby planet.
They made one, small, and hard to hear mention that they were using sensor jamming tech to hide them from limited range of the First Order's sensors which was the ONLY reason they were able to slip away.

The issue was is that it's been well established that Po is a maverick who will do what he believes needs to be done no matter the consequences. This is someone you don't tell to just shut up, sit down, and let mommy do the work without good reason. It was her shitty attitude towards her subordinates that made her leave out the key detail of "WE HAVE STEALTH TECHNOLOGY ON THESE TRANSPORTS AND THERE IS A HIDDEN AND ANCIENT REBEL BASE NOT TOO FAR FROM HERE!" Any sane leader would inform the entire fleet of this plan so everything goes smoothly and people don't do the obvious which is what Po did. The only reason the transports got caught was the turncoat had pointed out and revealed the location of the transports.

I kinda wanted to see NiggaJedi.

Luke literally doesn’t even act like Luke.
>Luke in original trilogy
I don’t know if I can do it but I’ll try because it th right thing to do
>Luke now
Shit sucks I can’t do it nothing matters fuck the Jedi *lincon park blareing in the background*

Except her plan failed miserably and most of the transports were destroyed. Apparently she forgot that there were Destroyers still following them that would fire upon transports rather than the big ship that is empty.

If she didn't suicide jump into the enemy, she would've literally killed off the entire force of the Resistance.

Every single main problem that arises in TLJ is the fault of some retarded woman put in charge of something.
>Rebels escaping at a snail's pace while getting buttfucked by the First Order
>Admiral Dyke doesn't tell anyone what the plan is
>Eventual mutiny when the rest of the crew looks death in the eyes because of this decision
>Turns out the plan was to land on some random planet and get buttfucked there instead of in space
>Call for help
>Literally no one comes
>btw Ackbar dies and Leia is superman

How about Rose (the fat chink)?
>Go with Finn(token nigger) to some random planet to find some random guy who might be able to disable the tracking the space Nazis happen to only have on one ship
>Fail at this and just grab some other random spic
>fail at your job entirely because the spic sells you out
>end up at the last stand
>Token nigger is about to make heroic sacrifice
>Chink crashes in to him to prevent this for no real reason
>Chink kisses nigger

How about Rey?
>Witness Kylo (probably the only decent character in the entire film) kill your absolute enemy, the SUPREME LEADER of the faction you are currently getting buttfucked by
>It's revealed that Rey means nothing to the others
>Kylos tells Rey she means something to him
>Asks her to join him
>Rey tries to kill him and fucks off back to the remaining rebellion: 20 faggots hiding in a cave with zero backup

Literally every single problem that arises in the plot is because of some woman making absolutely retarded decisions
This is how women view leadership: authority and power, but without consequences to their retarded decisions.

Wish granted

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1Y_6E8BdQ

isn't half the conflict in the story that she kept plans from her own soliders?

Agreed. It was also all done with a shitty pacing that felt ADHD as fuck and longer than any LoTR movie extended edition despite being less than 2 hours.

> male leader fails
guess its time to put a woman in charge

> female leader fails
omg u mysognists doubted her leadership

That is Admiral Coalburner. Take you fake news elsewhere.
Hell l thought it was a plate. Reading all of the fine reviews it should be named The KYS Jedi.

Yes. It was a surprisingly good plan.
>Slink out in tiny transports which contain stealth technology
>Go to unknown and hidden rebel base that only a few rebels knew remained
>First Order just chases down an empty ship and thinks they won
>Rebels can now make contact with outer rim rebels who have gone dark
>Reconsolidate power at the new base
But the plan hinged on everyone playing along. They only got caught because Po sent Finn and Gook off on their own adventure and the hacker betrayed that there were stealthed transports and the existence of that old base.

I was pretty bummed about his 'fight' against Phasma

Needed to be several minutes longer with Finn overcoming his fear of her from trauma inflicted in the past. Rose needs to mind her own business

Instead we got a Vader/Obiwon tier fight from Episode 4 and it ends about as abruptly

>some how the resistance will win by a huge
margin because reasons in the end with maybe one of the new main hero’s getting killed (most likely Poe)

>the rebellion deafening the empire in RoTJ was partially suspension of disbelief but a good chunk of clearly this is no holds bar all or nothing fight.
Unless the plot so so utterly stupid they manage to wipe out all of the first order and all sympathetic to them then we will probably get some dumb speech like.

Although we have defeated a enemy with such horrific ideas and beliefs there are still many like them and as the resistance it is our job to fight them for the good of the galaxy

It's a coaster for my beer when I'm putting it in her butt.

Avoid skanks and join the dark side.

Han Solo’s life was literally ruined by a skank who got hell-catted by a large fat slug named “Jabba.” Has child with her; child kills his ass for being a faggit.

She had constantly terrible communication skills. People rally around her and say "oh Poe is a loose cannon" and "She doesn't HAVE to tell him anything, she's a higher rank", however if you have subordinates who stage a fucking mutiny because they don't have faith in you, you're a shit tier leader.

How much time passed between Ep 7 and 8? Those slaves in the stables, there's no way they'd only been there for a few weeks. Which means they were there when the republic was in power. Also, if its only been a few weeks, how on earth did the First Order start oppressing people? A month is barely enough time to setup temporary local governments, let alone bring down the lash

>has stupid plan that gets a whole bunch of people killed
>smart
>capable

Never directly told who has power or who controls what
>resistance is an unofficial arm of the new republic
>new republic apparently has no real governing power and we have no idea how many planets are in their borders
>first order never directly attacked them until super Death Star
>first order has a total of 1 known planet under thier control and a what is left of the old imperial fleet
>first order has the funding and man power to build super Death Star
>not enough man power to take on the new republics none existent military

More likely they didnt consult or listen to experts and proceded to destroy the past

I mean these are commies we're talking about. Doing the above is in their nature

And they will name their leadership "Science Fiction".

No I'm sure they just went through expert after expert until someone agreed with them. I bet the someone was totally a huge nerd who's really random sometimes but look at her r2d2 pillow. Omg she lives for star wars.

Imagine the resistance was just the space antifa.

Antifa doesn’t get 90% of it protesters killed because the leader won’t tell them what the plan is. Antifa is actually more competent then the hero’s in your movie

We do know that the New Republic demilitarized itself because "they didn't want to be like the Empire", which means they deserved to be destroyed.

So the "resistance" are the people who refused to disarm. Still fucking retarded though

Even if the writing was otherwise the same, swapping Finn and Rey would make a better series thus far just because the guy is capable of two emotions rather than one.

>A
>FUCKING
>HALO

Her dad went nuts too.

Technically it is exactly antifa. Back in the day in the weimar republic they had a secret activation phrase that when uttered in public by their leaders was supposed to trigger their uprising. Ironically the code was "general strike" but when their leaders actually called for a general strike their confused minions thought they meant revolution, leading to them getting btfoed from all sides.

>Day of the Tentacle
>Three main protagonists
>They're all white

Truly was a better era.

(Thinking about it, I think every human in that game was white; I can't recall a single black person.)

Lol. He's actually the most dynamic character in the new series. Nobody else has changed at all. And they basically tried to write him as c3po.

you mean how Jar Jar Binks is the protagonist of eps 1-3?

This bitch ruined the movie strolling in with her agenda and rubbing her pussy on everyone’s face.

What actually is his point of existing in the story now?
>existed just to be Rey’s side kick and token black/comedy relief
>he was denied his sacrifice
>now he is just gonna be cucked by the Asian or get into a stupid love triangle or square or what ever the fuck

It's not lazyness. They want to show white women and coloreds doing inspiring things. Aliens are not real and aren't something that can actually knock up your rl daughter so they don't include many of them

Honestly, the seacows are a lot more memorable than all the characters in the new movies.

>brave, smart, capable women have to be invented

Honestly the only thing i can think of is to bring rey back to the light side by being a pussy when she turns. She has literally no connections left except Chewie and bb8.

the only interesting character in the new trilogy is kylo and they ruined his character. this mpovie makes me so mad.

Admiral Tumblr Hair's inclusion in the film was deliberate. Someone (Kathleen Kennedy) ordered that a noticeably woke woman to be visible as a shout out to all the woke twitter and tumblr-inas.

Snoke (who is not Emperor nor Sith) was already slain in the most idiotic way possible.

Admiral Tumblr Hair, Margart Cho and Sanitation Trooper were unneeded and made the film even more torturous to sit though.

Disney, JJ, etc aren't competent enough to pull off morally grey.

Would have been an excellent twist if Rey had taken up Kylo on his offer

fansided.com/2017/12/10/star-wars-the-last-jedi-premiere-twitter-reactions-pretty-freaking-amazing/

Hey Sup Forums wanna see a cohencidence?

> There are just over 300 Million People in the US.
> Jews make up 2% of the US population.

Do the math and uncover the magical number of Judaism.

Oh look, something only in a movie. Can they not distinguish fantasy and real life?

He is in there to fuck Rey in the 3rd movie. Then anyone who dislikes the movie because it is garbage will be shamed into liking it because if they don't, they will be called a racist. Putting progressive messages on rebooted movies is Hollywood's new way of repackaging old shit and making the consuming public like it.

Tell me this: she stayed on the ship knowing she'd die, right? Like, she was just supposed to make sure everyone gets away. Then why were people so surprised when she used the lightspeed thing? Like, why wasn't this their plan from the beginning? And apparently the shields don't protect you from that, so why wouldn't they use that shit all the time?

I to Wana smash some kaminoin puss user

because thats not how Hyperspace works in Star Wars. It looked cool but went against its own mechanics

e.g. How they got onto the death star planet in episode 7

TFW Poe should have executed her instead of a half assed mutiny.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Amilyn_Holdo

>be star wars
>fun, but serious trilogy of movies
>be force awakens
>hint at a lot of cool things for the next movie, but also have some dumb stuff
>be last jedi
>magnify everything wrong with force awakens, and get rid of anything that was good

Why is a high ranking official not wearing a uniform? Think about it. The people who made this movie decided to make this SJW character look different while for the sake of being different. Leia wore Rebel uniforms when she was in these situations.

Kylo has been an insecure bitch boy since TFA. His character has undergone no development.

he's the antagonist. by definition he won't

He should be the anti-hero. Dark side characters in Star Wars are relateable. Kylo is not capable of being the big bad evil guy.

>Kylo acts like a high functional autistic
constantly trying to either make you be sympathetic if your a woman or he is trying to be intimidating if your a man
He just Chris Chan in a shity cosplay

He doesn’t have anything that made any of the other villains work and if I had to guess this is on purpose
>He’s white
>part of the first order (space nazis/all right wing ideas )
>wants to carry on what Vader and the empire did (our nations founders and greatest leaders)

Making kylo a fucking spastic is in all likelihood just to make you think it’s the ideas that made him this way and when he inevitably comes to the light he will be completely ok with no issues

Sure he is capable. You presume their writers care about that sort of thing

AntiFa would attack R2D2 because they thought it was a trash can.

Main villains in star war going off only what we see in the movies movies
>Darth Maul evil because evil
>Dooku sees that the Jedi are blinded by the dark side and their own over confidence. Wanted to overthrow Sidious and take his place
>grievous in it for the hunt
>Vader has nothing to live for but the dark side and his master
>Palpatine power hungry
>kylo Ren *autistic screeching*