//////OUR GUY///////

It's good to have someone in the Trump admin who is representing real Conservative Values like Jeff Sessions is:

- Respect the authority of the government and don't dare question it
- Individuals need to have their lives strictly regulated by a strong government
- Worship the police and the military
- Fight against degeneracy

If you disagree with any of the above, you are likely cancer from Reddit and not a real Conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/02/murray-n-rothbard/program-right-wing-populism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realize that Trump's marijuana descision is the cue to force congress to pass a law that reschedules the drug right? Sessions' fucking job isn't to pick and choose which laws to enforce. His job is to enforce the laws on the books. You people are retarded.

>Sessions' fucking job isn't to pick and choose which laws to enforce. His job is to enforce the laws on the books.

No, his job is to uphold Conservative values by any means necessary. A nation's laws must respect the Natural Order of morality.

If his job is to enforce the laws did he recluse himself from the russia investigation?

>don't tread on me, unless it's the trump admin which in that case I'll roll over, lube up, and take that orange cock like the closet faggot I am

More Gon't Regulations on States?????

where is my MAGA?

I sense butthurt coming from the useless pot-head faggot who started this thread.

Ok, at first read I thought you were serious and thought
>Hypocrisy

Upon second read I get you're being sarcastic. That's actually pretty subtle - nice job.

>goes directly against Trump's repeated position on marijuana
>"our guy"

You shills will make any excuse, won't you?

Why do you have an AnCap flag if you don't support the police and law enforcement? Murray Rothbard would be supporting the Trump Admin 100%:

lewrockwell.com/2017/02/murray-n-rothbard/program-right-wing-populism/

>4. Take Back the Streets: Crush Criminals. And by this I mean, of course, not “white collar criminals” or “inside traders” but violent street criminals – robbers, muggers, rapists, murderers. Cops must be unleashed, and allowed to administer instant punishment, subject of course to liability when they are in error.

>public schools must allow prayer, and we must abandon the absurd left-atheist interpretation of the First Amendment that “establishment of religion” means not allowing prayer in public schools, or a creche in a schoolyard or a public square at Christmas.

UNLEASH THE POLICE!

There is nothing wrong with living under a police state as long as the state does its duty by upholding traditional morality and the Natural Order.

Put on your seat belt folks, the Trump train is about to get into gear.

Trump in 2015:
>And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states. It should be a state situation ... but I believe that the legalization of marijuana – other than for medical because I think medical, you know I know people that are very, very sick and for whatever reason the marijuana really helps them - … but in terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state.

Trump in 2016:
>I wouldn’t do that, no … I wouldn’t do that … I think it’s up to the states, yeah. I’m a states person. I think it should be up to the states, absolutely.

Trump administration in 2017:
>Hahaha jk

Yeah, sure thing buddy, it is totally just a cue to force congress to pass a law that reschedules MJ...

Fucking Retard.

Prayer's allowed in schools buddy, nobody is stopping your kids from praying. Hell, my school had its own student ran Christianity club that sometimes got together during lunch hour
>legal marijuana growers are on the same level as robbers, muggers, rapists, and murderers
in what fucking world, have you ever actually met somebody who is in the legal MJ industry? total opposite and if anything it's the most ancap shit around right now, combating the actual murderers with the power of the free market and real competition

Marijuana use promotes degeneracy which is why the full force of the state needs to be brought down to fight against it.

Wrong, degenerates promote marijuana. It's harmless if you handle it like an adult, but because weed has been illegal for so long the roots of stoner culture are criminal. Bikers, hippies, and other misfits made it theirs.

Schedule I drugs are those that have the following characteristic according to the United States Drug Enforcement Agency:
>The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
>The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical treatment use in the U.S.
>There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or substance under medical supervision.

Would someone care to explain to me how fucking ANY of these apply to Marijuana?

Marijuana and any kind of recreational drug use are incompatible with traditional living and must be discouraged by the state.

Please expand upon your point. I'm curious as to why you feel this way and what factual medical evidence you have to suggest or support this assertion.

It's been traditional up until the beginning the 20th century.

im all for fucking over states that legalize
pot seeing as most let illegal immigration slide, however police bootlickers will be some of the first to enter the chamber. mark my words.

>muh conservatism
>advocating for larger government, police state, etc

kek you retards get me every time. nice bait, 3/10 i replied.

whether you guys like it or not, pro prohibition is a bad political move. even the majority of republicans want to legalize weed now.

So letting Junkies Ruin our country is good?

Marijuana is not comparable to cocaine, heroin, meth, and painkillers.

>however police bootlickers will be some of the first to enter the chamber

So you oppose President Trump? He supports our police force 100%.

>people who smoke a non-addictive substance
>junkies

Do you call cigarette/pipe smokers and people who casually drink alcohol at a bar with friends "junkies" as well?

>So you oppose President Trump?
If he is going to do a complete 180 on his stance on Marijuana being a state's rights issue and not an issue for the federal government, then yes. Yes I do.

>Junkies
>People who smoke weed

wow

Junkies are junkies no matter what you do. If you prohibit the drug it becomes a) cool to use it b) you end up financing organized crime. Like all the kids who hate Trump will smoke the stuff just because Sessions acts like the principal in some 80s movie, shaking his fist at Ferris Bueller or whatever.

To be fair, most people who do smoke weed are junkies more or less. It's not crack but still. Also it really does work as a gateway drug because it's an entrance into the criminal underworld.

highly abused

Sage. This idiot clearly has zero balls. Fucking shill.

He does believe it to be a states issue, but for now marijuana is still illegal by federal law, and there is this thing in the Constitution called federal supremacy.

Then it also needs to be to respect the 4th amendment and not search nor seize any of my fucking property

It feels good to BTFO degenerates and enforce our country's laws.

Can you define Marijuana "abuse" for me, specifically what that might entail, and why it would be a net negative to our society in comparison to the economic boon such a rescheduling would bring?

he cant just dictate federal law m8. you cant allow states to pick and choose federal laws to follow. its congresses fuckup, and not something over which trump or the doj can dictate

If you possess illegal contraband, the police are entitled to knock down your door, raid your home and arrest you.

>Natural Order of morality
>criminalizing something that can grow anywhere and doesn't hurt anyone

>its a states issue but its a federal issue
Which is it?

Either we follow the Obama Era Guidelines and it is in fact a states issue, where the Federal Government allows states to make their own decisions in regards to this matter thus allowing the situation to play out on its own accord.

Or we follow the Nixon Era Guidelines and it is a federal issue, full stop. States don't get a say in this matter.

It can't be both and flip flopping between the two perspectives is extremely damaging to the country.

Just leave it to the states. If a state wants to throw a quarter of its citizens in jail for smoking a plant in their home, that's their problem.

Except when it's legal you aren't dealing with spics and niggers who also sell the harder shit. You're going to a dispensary where only weed is available

no you mong. it SHOULD be a states issue, but it IS a federal law issue. unless you repeal the federal law it cannot be a state power because it is already delegated.

Literally all he had to do, was nothing.

He would've fulfilled his campaign promise of non-interference in a state's rights issue, and he would've gotten absolutely no flak from his constituency. Everything was already in place and working just fine for everyone except Jeff Sessions.

It isn't Congress' fuck up. It is 100% Jeff Sessions' fuck up and thus it becomes 100% Donald Trump's fuck up.

"make the most of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere."

George Washington

Until there isn't a law that makes it illegal by the federal government, then it is a federal issue. And as Trump as said before, a country must enforce its laws.

If the democrats rise up and go "Wtf I love weed now", they'll actually do really well. This was a bad move on Trumps part.

so ignore the problem and hope it goes away, typical bugman.

also it would be cited against his opposal of sanctuary states which is legally exactly the same, ignoring federal law based on feels

>respects authority of the government and doesn't dare question it

Thats because he is the government

>individuals needs to have their lives strictly regulated by big government

Kys commie

Why do inbred Conservashits worship the complete Authortarian police state while claiming to be champions of personal freedoms?

>no you mong. it SHOULD be a states issue, but it IS a federal law issue. unless you repeal the federal law it cannot be a state power because it is already delegated.
Except the Cole Memo change those guidelines and had everything in place just fine. There was literally no reason to throw a wrench into Trump's 2018 momentum over this other than to satisfy Jeff Sessions' seemingly obsessive hatred for the devil's plant.

The Cole Memo was considered effective at the federal level. Stop shilling this bullshit line about it still being federal when the feds themselves said it fucking wasn't and they weren't interested in pursuing the issue further.

All he did was say that the federal government will no longer make suggestions about selective law enforcement. Stop being a fucking pussy.

>weed is really really bad guise
>abusing opiates and alcohol are fine though

Only in the police state. The government (a state) has no natural right to like free men on the land that which our Declaration of Independence named us. Any legal state meant to take free men's property by the state is unlawful under the Gods law, natural law and common law. And need to be ended.

America is a republic, this undermines state rights.

Legal statute*

hands off my states rights jeff.

Now if we could just get alcohol banned

>Individuals need to have their lives strictly regulated by a strong government
>Not being able to regulate your own life
Just how cucked are you?

Sessions is a cheesy pizzagate pedo isn't it obvious?

Cole Memo gonna stand the rest of time like a constitutional amendment?

Double think.

I mean, if you want to break the GOP into even more factions, Jeffy, go ahead.

I just bought some pot legally in CA.

Fuck off sessions, your shit is unconstitutional.

Clearly not since it was entirely susceptible to the whims of an angry little elvish soyboy from Alabama.

Oh well. If people aren't going to push back on this it is what it is. This same horseshit precedent will be used the next time a Dem is in office to take guns away. We won't even have a leg to stand on anymore since we pissed away being the party of state's rights just so we could go "lol DEGENERATES" more.

>undermines states rights

States rights come from what is granted by the federal government, or by what is not restricted. Marijuana has already been declared by the federal government as illegal, and federal rights trump states rights in every case. It's basic US government.

He needs to shut his mouth

>Only in the police state

What's wrong with a police state?

see

>Why do inbred Conservashits worship the complete Authortarian police state while claiming to be champions of personal freedoms?

What's wrong with a police state? The idea of "personal freedom" comes from liberal individualism which leads to hedonism, materialism, and degeneracy.

Would love Sessions to try to arrest me over weed. 10th amendment faggots.

t.lawfag

You are justifying it using the same interpretation that did this
>The Court found that Congress could apply national quotas to wheat grown on one's own land, for one's own consumption, because the total of such local production and consumption could potentially be sufficiently large as to affect the overall national goal of stabilizing prices

Or applying civil rights laws
>The wide interpretation of the scope of the Commerce Clause continued following the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which aimed to prevent business from discriminating against black customers. The United States Supreme Court issued several opinions which supported this use of the Commerce Clause. Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, 379 U.S. 241 (1964), ruled that Congress could regulate a business that served mostly interstate travelers. Daniel v. Paul, 395 U.S. 298 (1969), ruled that the federal government could regulate a recreational facility because three out of the four items sold at its snack bar were purchased from outside the state.

Sessions had better pull his head out of his ass and wake up to reality. I don't like stoners who are stereotypical stoners, but those kinds of people self-destruct no matter what. An addictive personality is an addictive personality. It doesn't matter if it's alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, heroin, meth, nicotine, caffeine, or xanax. If they have an addictive personality they are going to have to watch themselves and stay in control, and if they don't they will become addicted. Prohibition never fixes anything and the war on drugs is precisely why gangs and criminals are able to capitalize on it so much. Legalize it all and you have more sources of income for the economy that are legitimate. If you don't legalize them, the criminal businesses that profit from them will just continue regardless and you won't see a penny from it without spending more money just to attempt to seize it.
This really isn't rocket science.
It's just stupid bullshit like reefer madness still kicking around inside of Sessions head fucking him up. He's too steeped in the propaganda from that era. Someone from his family needs to smoke him out or give him a special brownie. He just needs to chill, expand his mind, and come to grips with the reality of what cannabis does, instead of what he thinks it does.

Lifelong Republican and conservative

Voting Democratic come next election

Fuck Trump

Faggots.

because my little soyboy it forces congress to do 1 of two things, either fix the problem, for which trump gets credit, or continue their incompetence harming the credibility of the legislators also benefitting trump.

I'm not giving up on him quite yet in case this is part of some bigger plan. Trump himself said marijuana should be decided on a state level.

Everyone in this thread is a fucking retard. Drug laws aren't about drugs, drug laws are about niggers. If you arrest the niggers now for weed, you don't have to arrest them later for violent crime. Approaching this from a "muh rights" angle is short-sighted at best.

>People who smoke weed
>Not being a loser
Pot heads are fucking losers. Its a plant that gets you high, go back to your dark alleys and parents basement with that degenerate shit

The problem with pot are the lawsuits that happen when the state says you can smoke it but the job says you can't.

I'm dead serious. If they reverse the states rights on cannabis and fuck us all over, we all need to demand them to criminalize the alcohol industry and not let up about it!

Trump is a pathological liar tho

Maybe if we let niggers smoke weed they wouldn't be as violent. How about using legal weed as an incentive to make niggers behave? If you are on probation you can buy legal weed. Convicted felon? No weed. Owe child support? No weed! Use your fucking brains people.

Can't*

Yea no shit . That’s why Nixon created the whole unjust drug war in the first place but most Americans do not like the police state and value their personal freedoms. Fuck authortarian conservashits and their drug war for private prisons

friendly reminder marijuana laws keep countless muds and degenerates in prison where they can't reproduce or get their gibs.

its not about states rights you mong its about ignoring federal law. and allowing unelected bastards to dictate the law rather than the elected bastards

Yeah, nigs are well-known for their mastery of cause and effect. Christ you're stupid.

Go suck dick Cletus you inbred faggot

Enjoy sending the crime rate back to the 1990s and making every city unlivable, I guess.

But our tax dollars get sucked up supported incarcerated people for stupid crimes you dumb inbred

As long as he keeps our nation safe from the "other".

Fuck this guy. He's done nothing and if he's going after weed now it shows what his priorities are. Piece of shit.

You keep harping on this, but literally nothing says you can't choose to not enforce a law

Executives of just about every state do this

He's a salesman, but he made it pretty clear he was gonna stop doing this neocon stuff.

I'm fine with this, t b h. Same as paying taxes to keep trash off the street. Actually that's exactly what it is.

is alcohol not highly abused? is tobacco not highly abused?

FUCKING REEEEEEETTTTAAAARRRRRDDD ALEEEEERTTTTTTT

But then he filled his team with jews and Does little other than suck Israel's sick

I'm shocked that you idiots believe anything he says

He has multiple mental illnesses

And just a fucking dummy. Lefty memes aside, he's not very bright.

>"BUT BILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN HUH HOW ABOUT THAT"

Ben Carson is a genius surgeon. People can have specialized aptitude and still be fucking idiots.

Sup Forums likes him almost on an ironic level. When it comes to all of his campaign promises, he's a failure. He can't author legislation or even understand it, he talks like a middle schooler, and has a neckbeard diet. He's a pleb that was born into wealth and was good at business, that's all there is to him.

Enjoy the incoming blue wave in 2018 and 2020 Conservashits

I want him to go after weed so hard that congress is forced to actually act on weed and legalize it nation wide.