Why isn't Iran our greatest ally yet? Here are three reasons why it should be:

Why isn't Iran our greatest ally yet? Here are three reasons why it should be:

>Iran has oil.
>Iran has tasty food.
>Iran denies the holocaust.

>tasty food
pls espln

Meat, rice, saffron, tea, you name it, Iran has it.

LubiaPolo

Baghali Polo

Karafs

Chelo and Jojeh

seebpolo

Shish kebab.

Ghormeh sabzi.

Dolmeh.

Shir bereng.

Faloodeh.

Not to mention some Persians are still white and not super mongrelized. Ever see the saltmen of Iran? That's what Persians used to look like pre Arab and mongol invasions. They were white before the third world invaded and ruined it. Iran should be seen as a lesson to show what happens when you mongrelize. They went from most powerful empire on earth (as Parthia) to getting dominated by Turks and shitskin semites and being subjected to a caliphate

Iran has best tea

>saltmen of Iran
He didn't have a dolichocephalic head like NW-C Europeans. Iranians were/are neither Arab not NW-C European.

>Iran has oil.
>Iran has tasty food.
>Iran denies the holocaust.

>Iran is full of shitskins
>Iran is full of Muslim barbarians
>My enemy's enemy is not my friend

>Why isn't Iran our greatest ally yet?

Iran has a private central bank, not a Rothschild-controlled central bank (such as the "Fed").

Actually, only Iran, Syria and North Korea have private cen-- hey! Holy SHIT!

Pretty sure his paternal haplogroup was R1a, buddy. Phrenology is fucking retarded, get outta here with your skull measuring bullshit. Y and Mt DNA determine race, not stupid skeletal structure

Pomegranates, apricots, chicken, beef, lamb, goat, fish, so many spices, rice, flat bread, yummy ice cream and desserts, great wine (if you can find it), potatoes, tomatoes, corn, etc.
>Iran should be seen as a lesson to show what happens when you mongrelize.

Lol, that's EXACTLY what I think when I try to warn people from places like France, Sweden, Germany and elsewhere who are so pro "diversity" and "multiculturalism". Look towards Iran: it used to be white. USED TO BE.

>They went from most powerful empire on earth (as Parthia) to getting dominated by Turks and shitskin semites and being subjected to a caliphate

Persia/Iran has had three empires before it was Islamized and one after, and that's not counting the empires or kingdoms or caliphates of outside invaders like the Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, or Turks, I mean Persian Empires ruled by Persians.
Although tea originates from China, I believe Iran brews some of the best tea in the world.
>>Iran has oil.
True.
>>Iran has tasty food.
True.
>>Iran denies the holocaust.
Former president Ahmedinejad was was a Holocaust Denier. I don't know how many Iranians agree with his views. Besides, "Holocaust Denial" is a misnomer (probably invented by, you guessed it, the Jews), because no one's deny the Holocaust perpetrated by the Nazis happened, but rather they argue with how most people were killed (they argue work exhaustion and being shot over gas chambers) and how many were killed (tens or hundreds of thousands vs millions.)

>Iran is full of shitskins
True.
>Iran is full of Muslim barbarians
True, but waning by the day. Around 70% of Iran is either non-religious, agnostic, atheist, or Christian.
>My enemy's enemy is not my friend
Sometimes. It depends on the situation.

You ever do a DNA test? Are you Persian? If you're Persian I'd be willing to bet you either have a white maternal lineage (probably G2a) or white paternal lineage (R1a/J2a), there are still a good bit of white Persians

Iran would be best ally, if Israel wasn't so jelly.

I wanted to do a DNA test, but ever since hearing about and researching the horrors of 23andMe and Ancestry.com about how they'll own all your genetic information and can do whatever they want with me has left me thinking twice about it.
I'm the darkest one in my nuclear family. My mother, father, and two younger brothers all look whiter than me. My family could pass off as Italians, Russians, Balkan folk, or white South Americans, but I could only pass off as dark Greek, Sicilian, Latino, Arab, Turk, or Jew.

Also, I'm 15/16ths Persian and 1/16th Russian, to be precise. I know nothing of whatever Russian culture or heritage I'm connected to, however.

Iran is kicking ass, you say?

Go back to bed Russia, it's too early for this.

Those wh*Te looking people are descendants of wh*Te sex slaves imported from the last 1400 years.
Dynasties since the 1500s were notorious for taking slaves from the Northern Caucasus
>True, but waning by the day. Around 70% of Iran is either non-religious, agnostic, atheist, or Christian.
AHAHAHA no. Religious minorities dropped from 5% to less than 1% since the 1979 revolution.
Even pew research found that 83% of Iranians are pro sharia

Lmao you're fucking retarded, you dumb burger. Iran was originally a white country, the ACTUAL Aryans settled there. Pre 6th century it was a white country lol. Amerimutts like you are the reason people think we're stupid. Read a history book idiot

>you dumb burger
ahahaha no
>Iran was originally a white country, the ACTUAL Aryans settled there
Top kek nice 20th century fanfic
>Pre 6th century it was a white country lol
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEET

>Those wh*Te looking people are descendants of wh*Te sex slaves imported from the last 1400 years.

Pffffff, you're thinking of the Ottoman Turks, Herodotus.

>Dynasties since the 1500s were notorious for taking slaves from the Northern Caucasus

Some Iranian (Turk-ruled) dynasties imported black slaves to do domestic house work, but that was it. Persia didn't need sex slaves, it had plenty of sexy women already.

>Religious minorities dropped from 5% to less than 1% since the 1979 revolution.

Yes, let's believe all the statistics on religion coming from the corrupt, Islamo-fascist regime which discourages anything but Shi'a Islam. Surely, we can trust them on numbers about religious conversion when such a thing is strictly outlawed and punishable by imprisonment or death.

>Even pew research found that 83% of Iranians are pro sharia

See above. Either forced to agree with it or the people who don't agree with it don't bother to answer the poll. 70% of the population of Iran was born after the Islamic Revolution. All they know are the horrors of oppressive Islam. They want a secular government and most of them want to be non-religious.
>Top kek nice 20th century fanfic
It's the truth, moron. Modern Europeans, Iranians, and Indians are all cousins who are descended from White Aryans. Some just did a better job at safe-harboring their White Aryans genes from invasive gene pools than others.
No, they were EMPERORS, actually, and so white that Ancient Greeks who did battle with the Persians described the Persians as "ruddy" and "red-faced Northerners" compared to the more olive-complexion of the "sun-baked" Greeks.

Who said all this? Persians, right? No, Greeks. Look at any primary source document from the time when it comes to describing the looks of the two ethnicities and you'll see everything I'm saying is true.

Just like how Italy and France were once white before, Persia was too.

Iran needs a non-theistic regime

What about Zoroastrianism, its original theist regime?

Nothing theistic will work because its based on assumptions, people should be neutral about god because there's no evidence to suggest it does or doesn't exist

But user, haven't you heard of the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Yeah it appears to be completely irrelevant and nonsensical

You can thank Trump, his saudi arabian terrorists and the zionist spies making ugly propaganda about Iran.

post pubes

I'd say "you first", but you might actually listen to me, so I'll just say "no thanks".