Lum was the original _______

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_uVt0pGrI
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-029320&rank=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slut

trash

How? She was fiercely loyal to her man throughout the entire show & movies.

Vaporwave

You take a nearly 40-year-old franchise and apply this horrible meme OP forced in the past year.

You are one salty idiot.

The two windows in the back are at the same height so why are the two windows on street level at different heights?

Waifu.

(You)

What is with the increase of posting for this show recently? I've seen since around half way last year this show slowly creep into relevancy of people discussing it. It even seems to have gotten a nendroid release. Did it get some newspost or a renewal project or something? As I don't recall seeing any.

35th anniversary last year

Star fire/butterfly?

That explains it.

The blu-ray release probably helped.

waifu

Anime's first real what could be called a sexy symbol. There have been female characters before, but they didn't draw attention like Lum did.

That would be Shizuka.

Why does it seem like there is always a Urusei thread up?

Is it the same person making all these threads?

Best opening:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_uVt0pGrI

That sounds like the definition of moe. More than just sexy or cute, she was designed to be loved.

> street level

She's going down a hill, idiot.

Well, that and the series got streamed for a bunch of folks not too long ago.

Ryoko

what ever happened to super large casts for comedies?

He's right that the image is incorrect idiots. The image was probably done by a tracefag who used a stock wall with no windows then added stock windows after, but didn't understand the windows should be tilted down to match the slope of the street.

Not feasible for shows where selling character goods is a major part of the business model. For shows like that, you need enough characters so that for any potential viewer there's at least one character they'll like, but no more than that, because any time spent on an unmarketable character is time not spent appealing a marketable character to the audience.

I may live in a country with few height differences, but I'm pretty sure buildings are usually built parallel to gravity, not perpendicular to the ground.

>parallel to gravity

I have the sneaking suspicion that you don't have the vaguest clue what you're belming on about.

Prove me wrong, esl-kun.

what the fuck is your problem?

Becoming a housewife was a mistake.

Let's change the terms of the previous post without altering the sentiment in any way:

"At right-angles to electricity".

See it now?

Except that's not gravity, you blithering chimp.

Mistake happen.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-029320&rank=

That's cool. Although, I do wish that figures of other characters in the show would get made.

they're all visually uninteresting though

Lum was designed to stand out, which is good for merchandise

>they're all visually uninteresting though

It's true of Ataru, Mendou, and Shinobu perhaps. Not so much for Benten, Oyuki, Ran, and even Sakura to a lesser extent.

> Lum was designed to stand out, which is good for merchandise.

So? All that means is that she will sell the most, not that they can't make figures of other characters.

>ctr+f semen demon
>0
You disappoint me, Sup Forums.

Cuck-er?

>not that they can't make figures of other characters

No, but they won't make figures of other characters because they won't sell because they are boring. Only a niche within a niche would buy them.

>>No, but they won't make figures of other characters because they won't sell because they are boring.

Honestly, I think it's more because casual faggots that have never read the manga or watched the anime only recognize Lum. Which is fair enough.

> Only a niche within a niche would buy them.

Which brings me to my next point. The hardcore fanbase will absolutely buy the figures, and whichever company makes them can get away with making fewer of the and selling them at a higher price.

nigga have you ever seen a hill?
I don't think you've ever seen a hill.
Because if you HAD seen a hill, you'd know how fucking wrong that is.