This unabashedly hateful ad is proof that White genocide is real:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahaha listen to the nigger trying to pronounce adult words
Yeah but this shit is getting insane.
God it was painful listening to this baboon speaking in the noble Scots accent.
What adolescent poem was he reciting I wonder.

Can you imagine me... giving this same speech in an African Heritage museum IN AFRICA... but replace every time he said the word "white" with "black".

The outrage that would ensue and the call for new laws to prevent sacrilege and hate speech like this from ever happening again.

Instead... all they will get is the day of the rope.

Tried to get through it, but couldn't get past his overly cacophonous voice. Misophonia must know what's best for me

This guy only likes landscapes or something

likes and comments disabled.

cowards

That disgusting moist voice. I couldn't more than 10s...

>literally building a career around hating white people

Fucking pathetic.

"We dindu nuffin"the video

REPORT this video on Youtube as Hateful / Abusive content. Just finished completing my report.

Why the fuck do you even care about anglo scum? Slavs are not white anyway.

>says the corrupt hohol
i want the russians to push west past mariopol and straight to kiev, raping and pillaging along the way.

> "This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. "

Shiggy diggity do. What the fuck.

I saw through the whole thing, what is this guy trying to say? Like srsly, he just spewed random words that didn't really translate into a message

They knew before they made it. The only way we will ever punish this shit is boycott everything that it touches. NetJew gone. Any chanel or product that thinks this is a good idea can get the feminists, Jews and, niggers to pay for it.

He should move to a majority black country and wank himself off in their museum, dumbass random black dude.

Sick of this blatant racist horseshit

Europe and the UK are not unfortunately.

They are to cucked and scared to do anything about it. I really do think we just have to let the slavs steam roll them and rule them like a vassal state for their own good.

>download video
>create youtube acct with spam email acct
>upload video to youtube
>enable likes and comments

DO IT FAGGOT!!!!

What is left to be said about this? Yes, it's full retard racist against white people. Yes, it's indicative that their goals are destruction of the West and of our history and of our peoples. If all you do is sit there and bitch about it on the internet then this is your future.

Have you incorporated a physical exercise regimen? Fixed your diet? Gotten a good haircut? Developed yourself professionally? Made yourself as attractive as your genetics allow?

Have you learned to lead at work or socially? Have you found a woman and made her your own with sheer force of personality? Have you volunteered politically? Charitably? What is stopping you from forming an organization that helps other white men repeat this process?

What are you going to DO about this? You are starting he death of your civilization in the face. They are weaker than we are. All we have to do is rediscover our strength and WIELD it. Start with yourself.

Ya know, the only thing that makes me uncomfortable about that video, isn’t the focus race but ignoring one simple idea:

Humans are simple brutal creatures and regardless of race, history has moved forward at bloody, horrifying pace. Every comfort that humans enjoy today came at unavoidable cost, for if there was another way without war, oppression, slavery, rape, profiteering, and murder someone would of found it. So while history is filled with horrors, to actively try to deny the foundation of which it is built upon, dooms us to the cycle continuing. Worst yet, those who feel so disenfranchised seem to fail to recognize that in spite of all the negative outcomes, the positive out way them and the effort was largely one of dedication and ingenuity. Put simply if they want to guide the future, in a real way, then they has go beyond reactionary spoken word and become the new philosophers, thinkers, scientists, inventors, and adventurers.

Life is always stacked against us, the Romans were a tiny city state surrounded by enemies that rose to conquer the world. Hell the heroes of the blacks like MLK or Nelson Mendala worked their asses of to have real change. However, postmodernism and feeling of entitlement to have one unrefined, nonproscriptive idea be heard and accepted has stymied any possibility for real growth. They are destroying themselves through their own listless rambling. They will destroy what was created, though it’s history is one of horror, the only chance we have as a species.

If this continues this world may slide into the hands of China and their one party state.

here's one with comments and likes enabled

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Every time.

When will this shit end?

This.

We need more of these for our folders.

SACRELIDGE

>tfw a portrait of one of your ancestors hangs in that gallery and probably had to witness this.

What would he think??

He wouldn't have given a shit.

>Catalonia still gets its own flag on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

BAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO WH*TE BOYS.

WE'RE FUCKING YOUR WOMEN AND LEAVING YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS. WE'RE DESTROYING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR CULTURE...AND YOU DO NOTHING!!!

WEAK ASS WH*TES.

>?
Concern trolling isn't cool
This whole website isn't cool anymore

I didn't want to become a Nazi, but (((they))) just couldn't leave me alone

TYPICAL GROSS WH*TE "PERSON"