WE ARE DOOMED

DONALD DRUMPF IS GOING TO NUKE US ALL TO DEATH! THANKS FOR KILLING US ALL YOU RACIST ASSHOLES!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ehwYjuZ6e_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL BE INCINERATED!

No ones gonna do shit, stop acting retarded.

>No ones gonna do shit, stop acting retarded.

That's so racist to use the R word.

Nigger

Anyone who thinks that we are going to get nuked by those chimps is a fool and I also have some lovely swampland in Arizona to sell you

>N-word

Stop being so deplorable

Double nigger

Are you like 5 years old?

No, youre just a double nigger

Yea, but millions will survive. Don't be such a fucking debbie downer. Unless you want everyone to start calling you debbie.

Is that some kind of racial slur?

Look, Negative Nancy, you need to stay positive.

Hopefully California's. I can live with that.

>stay positive.

Is that an AIDS reference?

No.
As a transfemale socialafrician selfproclaimed trisexual furry, i resent your attacks.

Sorry I didn't realize I was talking to someone so high on the progressive stack xir.

>xir

I go by XiH^.

Best case scenario Kimmy will nuke us first to show Trump what he is capable off

What are the odds Trump's button is painted gold?

To be fair, those on the east coast are the only ones in danger. Everyone else will be fine.

>Painted

GTFO Pleb......it's not painted. It's solid.

>depleted and food starved regime

oh the irony...

I really hope he tweeted that with cock on desk.

They don't have food stamps in North Korea.

Also food stamps going up is a good thing, if everyone had $1000 in food stamps a month then there would be no hunger in the world. Instead DRUMPF wants to buy missiles and walls and ban muslims

AH'M TWO HUNNERT PERCENT NIGGER

Holy fucking kek, Trump may be a moron, but that is some sick burn. This is may not the best, but the timelime with the best memes.

Trump is our last chance to use our nukes before the NIGGERS fuck your mother in her asshole and cums in her mouth just the way she likes. Member how she dressed you up as a tranny cocksucker every chance she got? That's why you're a panicky emotional bitch.

Fuck off CIAnigger

his button doesn't work. they test fired a middle last August that blew up in one of their own cities.

im pretty sure his iq is 200

Where did you hear that, CNN?

BLUMPF BTFO

LOL

>crying
Embrace death as it is the only way to stop humans from shitting everything up.
People who still have faith are either blind or retarded.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ehwYjuZ6e_Q

The best timeline.
> the only people who voted for Hillary live in nuclear waste lands.
If kek wills it

>middle

What a sperg!Bigly!So sad.