What is your ancestry?

What is your ancestry?

English, German, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish here.

Sounds British

>English, German, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish here.

Ugric, Blackfoot, Irish, and Scandinavian here. I've got a bit of Gypsy in me too but that just makes me good at burglary. But I am actually a pretty mixed bag.

MitoDna sequenced to a 30,000 y/o skeleton in austria/ italy border area.

100% pure white berber

I thought the mutt meme was supposed to be when you were only part white. Since when did it mean fully white but not fully one ethnic group. If that is he case a great amount of Europeans are mitts as well.

Equal parts Slovak, Hungarian, and German, with the last quarter being half English and half Dutch

Mainly British with a little Irish and German.

Various Germanic groups, nothing else.

literally unprovoked. you have no fucking honor

He has 44% more honour than you

Grandma Karelian, grandpa Ingrian Finn, another grandpa Belarusian, and another grandma I think isn't Russian either.

>tfw mongrel
I hate this minority mentality though and Ukrainians particularly

I thought it was mostly about you guys being proud of your heritage when it's been mixed for 100+ years and most of you have lost all sense of tradition
but idk

back to at least 1730 purely Germanic

Isle of Man,Scottish,Irish,English, and German.

Mostly just slovak slav.
Although one of my grandgrandmas had Székely surname.
Thing is, she was from village wich was built by german migrants and she might had to change name because of magyarisation. I never asked mom about that so I don't really know. So I'm either like 1/4 hungarian or german.

>you

100% Swedish. What kind of question is that even? My ancestors weren't some kind of vagabonds

guten tag mein fellow nazis

American

German and irish

italian, but if you dig long enough i have german ancestors, probably scottish ones too but i'm not certain about that

>European Jewish 30%
>>>/gas/

Don't care.

>burgers ITT

pure nordic god here.

bow to me halfbreeds

98% north spanish 1% english 1% french

Basque, Sephardic Jew, Asturian, Amerindian Chichimeca (less than 6%)

Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Russian, Slovak, Anglo-Irish (descended from Viking invaders though).

>pure nordic god here.

It's fucking bots. They're retarded.

I’m fully 100 percent white

No its not lol you guys are literally mutt
mongrels

97% English, 2% Scot, 1% German

ISLE OF MAN YE SAY BOYO?

I'm Irish, Serbian, Catholic Serbian and McDolands grease

>It's fucking bots.

Finnish mongolian.

This, there are no white people in the US. Syria is whiter than the United States.

imagina ser vasco y tirar tus genes en la basura por follar con un indio

yeet

No you are white you're just mixed to all hell so you have no ethnic group

I am spanish heritage and our tradition is fucking the woman of the people we have invaded. I still practice this regularly today.

>durrr botsss

>meme flagger
flag war now

no

If you're not a balt-Slav hybrid you're a subhuman Manlet. Everyone male in my family is between 6'4 and 7'1 (and I have a huge family), with me being the black sheep at 6'2 (but probably not done growing)

you're deployed?

SCREECHING

>Being proud of having no culture
English, Irish, German and Czech.

No I invaded the US

>English,Irish, German and Czech

They used to look asian like people from siberia

Ashkenazi Jewish
Some G*rman
Some Slav

which probably means I have a tiny bit of Italian from hundreds of years back

why are burgerbeasts so fucking cringe?

I mean I am, not that that's anything to be proud of, nor does it give me any connection to the culture or people of European countries. As I said Americans have no cultural or ethnic homeland and listing off your ethnic background is like listing off your favourite foods and colours, its a pointless list of facts.

Half French, half English. The master burger.

Is this peak burger??? Have we reached peak burger???

>Germanic, French, Basque and possibly irish/anglo
Mother's French/basque family owned a fuck ton of land in north america when France had colonies in north america and kept documents of every thing they owned/bought/married etc since the 1700s. spoke fluent french in the household until my mothers generation.
No fucking clue about my father side of the family except for german last name and the phenotype that runs in the family (6'6 ft, blonde hair, blue/green eyes)

You're fucking delusional buddy. Go walk down any American street and call what you see "white" with a straight face.

>north spanish
Basque?

Polish, English, Scottish

100% Portuguese here

Finnish (Savo, Kainuu and Karjala).

guess

English, Irish, Scottish, Norwegian, Austrian

Mongrel and proud.

Portuguese and Cornish.

Zapotech, with a mix of African

>Follar

Miren al pinche mojado, ya se agringo

Family on both sides 100% traced back to before The Reformation, one side from the (western) Black Forest region, the other around Dortmund. Love the Mormons for their records. Also family documents preserved and transcribed over the last 500 years. I love it when people talk about being pure. Liberals see me and probably think "Nazi" but openly want to be my friend and acquaintance because I am tall, handsome, and have striking features. It's truly a privilege being white. Wasted potential though, I'm 31 and have no kids, and I don't make much money (~$45k).

First thing I thought lmao

French, Spanish, German, """American"""

This. Nearly every Euro I have met in the real world has had family from multiple different European countries. Literally no different from white Americans.

English, Scots-Irish, Swedish, Slovak, German

American. Half Northern European, half Maltese (Southern European).

Currently in Malta getting my citizenship. Any Maltese bros here?

I'm disgusting that in the past 10 days the government has imported tens of thousands of black Muslims. In a population of 400K, that's massive.

/thread

English and Scottish.

I only know my great-grandfather was an Asturian millionaire who was 2 meters tall, had blue eyes and blonde hair. The rest are poor owners of bars and farmers except one who was a high ranking officer who decapitated Moroccans to get promoted.

German, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and like 1/16th Jewish
Notable ancestors include my Great-Great Grandpa who was a KKK member, as well as some ancestor from the 1800s who killed his brother with an axe due to an argument over who would inherit a plot of land.

English and 1/32 potato nigger

Polish, Polish, Polish, Polish and Polish here.

At least I am pure
Unlike you

Northern Irish (Armagh)- this side were IRA and got arrested during the troubles and escaped (with a few others), weren't trusted by the IRA across the boarder for fear they might of been English spies and then moved to the US.

Southern irish (Kerry, these guys were IRA during the 20s don't know much about them but that they left in the 30s for the US)

Southern irish (Tralee, these guys have the longest lasting records of my families going back to the early 1700s, supposedly they came from Rohan, Brittany and have been in Tralee since, they also had my parents fill out our side of the family tree since they came to the US)

Northern Italian (and maybe a bit Croatian) (Trieste, don't know much just know that they were artists and left for America in the 50s, I always took this to mean they made propaganda but they do have a lot of huge pieces of canvas with rather good paintings)

I wish a North Korea style generational imprisonment system existed for people like you.

Canadian, over ten generations on father's side, English before that. Mother's side is Irish and Scottish with a Scandi royal name.

I love how Brits start screeching autisticly whenever the IRA gets mentioned.

>English, German, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish

Pure inbred? Billy-joe the polack maybe?

Slavsky as fuck

>English, German, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish here.
la luz extinguido

You don't even know how this attire is called
Or which group used to wear it

Weak bait
Give it up

Well, for me it's just Portugal. Beira litoral and Minho, probably descent of peasants.

There was nothing more autistic than the IRA themselves. You're probably going around bragging to your 1/8th native american friends about how great grandfather Mutt Sr. blew apart innocent people.

50% Welsh, 25% English, 12.5% Scottish, 12.5% Irish also French & Spanish

And yet I caught the little pure polish fish.

Germanoturktalian.
dunno, hard to tell with a meme image.

Scottish, Venetian, Sud Tyrolean, distantly irish protestant

They killed women & children. There used to be the same level of preparedness in the country for Irish terrorism as there is today for Islamists. There were bomb alarms at schools.

When an ignorant Irish American praises the IRA, it is the same as an Arabs from supported 9/11