”Fire and Fury” book detailing the train wreck Trump administration is scheduled for release Jan 9th

>”Fire and Fury” book detailing the train wreck Trump administration is scheduled for release Jan 9th.

>Trump gets mad, ignores 1st amendment and threatens legal action to prevent publication.

>As a response, book publisher decides to release book even earlier.

Top Kek. Trump is so unthreatening. Plus he has tiny balls hanging off his chin.

>Trump is a dictator
Press ridicules him daily
>Trump is ruining the country
>Trump is golfing too much
baka
>Trump is losing his mind
>Hillary got thrown into a van like a side of fucking beef and has a fucking hole in her tongue.
Will these people ever learn?

Sorry, I couldn’t here you over the sound of tiny balls slapping neck waddle.

lol lefties and their toilet humor, truly show your age and mental ability.

>Being against libel violates the first amendment
Leftist education

Nice try, Michael Wolff, but no one on Sup Forums is going to buy your book.

Trump is so highly evolved that he can impregnate women by giving them oral sex. He can do this because he has a second pair of balls in his chin.

Willlllllith

Trump is helping promote it, retard.
This book admits it's full of shit. The media still runs with it.
Literal "fake news" and the media can't get enough.
All you need to do is act like you are confirming their bias and the media will promote it as gospel even as they make a mockery of their own credibility.

>Yeah, this is all bullshit but it could be real so it's not libel.
That will not hold up in court.

So, the author acknowledges it’s a fiction book.

this book is only going to make his supporters happy with whatever is inside and get a ton of money from his enemies

it won't hurt him though

if it wasn't a good thing for him to draw attention to it- then he wouldn't do it

keep believing that Trump is an idiot

it only serves his purposes

In New York Times v. Sullivan, the Supreme Court recognized that the strict liability rules in defamation cases would lead to undesirable results when members of the press report on the activities of public officials. Under the strict liability rules of common law, a public official would not have to prove that a reporter was aware that a particular statement about the official was false in order to recover from the reporter. This could have the effect of deterring members of the press from commenting on the activities of a public official.
Under the rules set forth in Sullivan, a public official cannot recover from a person who publishes a communication about a public official’s conduct or fitness unless the defendant knew that the statement was false or acted in reckless disregard of the statements truth or falsity. This standard is referred to as “actual malice,” although malice in this sense does not mean ill-will. Instead, the actual malice standard refers to the defendant’s knowledge of the truth or falsity of the statement. Public officials generally include employees of the government who have responsibility over affairs of the government. In order for the First Amendment rule to apply to the public official, the communication must concern a matter related directly to the office.

ohhhhhh wiiilllliiiithhhhh?

gtfo shill. wolff's writing is fucking atrocious and he's a pathetic excuse for an author/'jernalest'

gay fake sage

reported

fuck off.

Yeah, you can still sue for libel and out out cease and decists against it. There is no first amendment issue here. It would be if he out out an executive order stopping it. Don't be an idiot.

I actually know Michael Wolff

I can guarantee it's all lies and the fake news awards on Monday will turn his asshole inside out.

>In order for the First Amendment rule to apply to the public official, the communication must concern a matter related directly to the office.
check

> the actual malice standard refers to the defendant’s knowledge of the truth or falsity of the statement
remains to be seen, if it is true that leakers have been providing false information to the author the author is still not at fault for reporting it if they didn't know it was false, the legal action should focus on the false leaker.

I actually know Donald Trump

I can guarantee that everything in the book is true.

and in California you can sue for no real reason at all, doesn't mean you should or have a legal case to stand behind.

I wasn't lying.

He's simply too alpha

Excactly. So where is the first amendment issue?

Total dildoes book spreading hearsay gets owned.
Film at 11.

I actually know this user

I can guarantee that what he's said is true

It sounds interesting though! I'm absolutely kidding about that, but I may download it once it's posted. Same with Clinton's book: I wanted to read it for both the outrageous infuriating statements she made and the general "loser losing her goddamn mind" vibe of the book, but I did not want to pay for her book.

The fact that the book is reporting on things concerning a public office.

Obama never issued libel suits against Trump for the whole Birther thing, this is because you would have to prove that the defendant knows that they are reporting false information. You would literally have to prove that the defendant is engaged in a conspiracy to spew out false claims and literally no one is stupid enough to say in writing "ha ha this is all false and I know it but I am saying it anyway"

I'm sorry, but no. You can't just make up a story how a city council guy you don't like raped and murdered you family as a means to get him out of office and not face a viable libel action.

And again. There is no first amendment issue because the publisher will not be arrested upon it's release.

Obama could sue for libel. He won't because he doesn't want those issues exposed. Nothing is stopping him.

Pizzagate not real.

Paeodphiles barely exist

The elite are not into weird shit driven by their power fetish.

Their is no secret circle within the circle of power.

Politics and Hollywood have nothing in common.

This did not happen in England and Australia years before.

Podestas are democrats, democrats are the good guys.

Jew dont run the world, saying this means you are anti semitic.

You cannot insult a Jew, a gay, a black or a minority of any kind for any crime committed by them or you are a bigot.

Keep watching rick and Morty.

Keep watching the news

Keep up to date with who is dating who in Hollywood.

The new iPhone is nothing like the old one

The facescanner and fingerprint scanner is for your security

Do not visit right wing websites.

Islam is good for society.

Bigots are bad, bad are bigots. If you dislike Islam you are a bigot. Bigots are bad.

The middle east was not destabilised for the sake of profit

Trump is bad man.

>MUH FREEZE PEACH
>NO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT

the absolute state of amutticucks

Hillary is best "argument" you guys can use? She lost, why bother?

>this is because you would have to prove that the defendant knows that they are reporting false information

He fucking says there is information in the book that he knows is untrue you faggot

Didn't Wolff all but do that in his tweet here, though?

As if "fire and fury" doesn't make Trump sound badass. Only soyboys and numales could think that title is an insult.

Some peoples kids, amirite

Fire and furry

>here

You must be 18 or older to post on here user

I think your missing the point, Public Officials receive less protection when it comes to defamation because we as the people they represent have a right to criticize them. Because of this they not only have to prove that what you are saying is false, published, and damaging they also have to show that the statement is done with malice. Meaning the defendant knew what they were saying was false.

If these things can't be proven (or they won't try because there are other things they don't want people to know) and Trump issues a frivolous lawsuit anyway it becomes an attempt to delay or impede publication..... THAT is the first amendment issue.

yeah, so all the things that we don't like aren't true

LOL

But I'm granting you that. I'm not suggesting Trump would have a successful libel suit. And you are not suggesting he couldn't file one. He sent a cease and decist. That is within his right. Obviously they didn't take the suggestion. No first amendment issue was violated. A cease and decist is a suggestion. Following it is optional.

Also, if he ties this up in court, disallowing the book to come out, you may have a point. That's not what's happening here though. It's coming out tomorrow.

Wolff has a reputation for creating stories from whole cloth, I have no idea why people are giving him any attention.

Which is different than offering it as true and later saying he knew it to be false. This is in the intro to the book, its the journalism way of saying "some events in this book are a work of fiction, any similarities to real life individuals are coincidental". He knows some things are false and tells you that but presents it as a way to characterize the flow of information out of the white house. He is not trying to pass it off as true and it is without malice.
>"settled on a version of events I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE"

To illustrate how worse off the country would be with her. How do you not understand that? Everyone wants the completely healthy and sane president who will run everything smoothly but that candidate wasn't on the ballot in 2016.

says the random user on Sup Forums pol

Yes there was healthy and sane candidates in 2016, if americans weren't so fucking obsessed just in Republicans and Democrats...

So Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or Evan McMuffin? Lmao fuck off.

this train wreck of a presidency has been amusing as fuck to watch, and it's not even a full year in

What's wrong with Jill Stein?

Ironic how many of my acquaintances pondered why I would estimate Trump as a better candidate than Hillary, when really, all I wanted in a Trump presidency was a tocal train wreck of an administration that would accelerate the fall of the American empire.

Congratulations, you trusted a fucking con man. I mean how fucking funny is that? He literally fucking fooled himself into a position that he is clearly too autistic to navigate and while his tweets are hillarious, the context is just so fucking surreal. I feel like everyone in the world is just kind laughing nervously at the thought of a total nuclear war instigated by Trump´s atomic ego.

Fucking hell lads, what a timeline we chose. Praise it.

I think the issue comes in where the libel suit enters the equation, if they can prove the claims of truth false all the author has to do is present their undoubtedly recorded conversations with their sources to the court and say that they believed the information to be true and then counter sue for infringement on their right to free speech.

If all of this happens after publication it is still an attack, albeit through financial means, and they would likely still ask for publication to end and books to be pulled from shelves. infringing on free speech doesn't become impossible after initial publication.

Sometimes its not about right or wrong but about what you can prove or get the court to believe. Because of this, I am near 100% sure the Trump Adm. doesn't have a case and a failed attempt to prosecute one will be viewed as attempted infringement on the 1st amendment.

She doesn't even hold real positions. Just says whatever's advantageous for that particular election cycle.

Like Trump did when he said he would legalise marijuana, or when he said he supported the lgbt, and so on, it's called populism and demagogy

it's really confusing how people here are still supporting Trump

he's a complete neo-cohen zionist shill and hasn't done anything for us

>Fucking hell lads, what a timeline we chose. Praise it.

Kill yourself plebbitor. Could you make it any more obvious?

Well thank you for the rational discussion. If you're leftist, we need more like you.

I'm really excited about picking this book up tomorrow.

Maybe because you Eurofags have your own problems that we can't fix. He's already helped Israel and the US.

same

Bannon never should of had him write the book. Fuck Bannon.

He's been doing this all day it's sad.

US is a fucking comedy show nowadays. Who the fuck argues with the north korean fatso about the size of the "button"? much presidential

He won't make it to 2020.

I hope he makes it to 2020, i want a second season of this comedy show. Better than Netflix

I don't think he wants to.

>Puts Israel first

Hi Donald

He won't make it to 2019

That what you guys said last year he won't make it till 2018 and he is still in office

And thank you!

I don't identify as I have beliefs and ideological priorities on both sides, though I cannot deny that I share more with the left than the right these days.

I think we just need more people everywhere open to discourse rather than emotional shouting matches, trolling and "one uping" each other.

Neither will you.

you idiot its just to get the liberals to fork over money to a jew. the liberals will virtue signal by buying the book out of pure spite

trump is one of (((them))) now. its like a horror movie and hes being drained by some overgrown bean pod that pukes up some look alike but all it says is how people are being bad goys and hes going to launch a nuke

Wholeheartedly agreed

Because she represents decades of terrorism, treason and deeply seated corruption world wide?

Why the fuck should would we be engaging in passionately fueled petty arguments regarding matters of policy- as if that is somehow going to change a damn thing,

meanwhile the largest scandal in US history unravels before your eyes, revealing a complete and total Orwellian nightmare.

This is the only priority that matters dude. If we don't have the fortitude to put these sick fucks in jail, then there is no future. It's really that simple.

5 d chess master never can loose

N1 time to clean ur room

I've never heard a man talk so much about balls before.
You must hate yourself.