Bluepilled political cartoons thread:(((the nib))) edition

Post you ABSOLUTE worst Sup Forums.

Well, it's not all about them either. So looks like we have a pickle.

Trannies - kills white birth rates, emasculates white males.

Homosexuality - kills white birth rates, emasculates white males

Feminism - kills white birth rates, emasculates white males.

None white immigrants - have shit tons of kids

Its almost like all these things are related and help lead to the same end goal. But hey "its not all about you white boi!"

>gay
>not a 'kink'
What? Sexual preference is literally a kink.

nice one leaf

Reminder that you can kill trannies by claiming you didn't know about their condition until they stripped and feared for your life.

How is this bluepilled? The comic is obviously equating abortion/Planned Parenthood to the monster the liberal fag is ok with having run around

>the only highlight of the year was for them the runt of the litter of english royalty fucking a niggerkike.

They really should fear us.

>black man's fetish is chicken

NO BITCH NIGGAS

I was actually looking forward to nuclear pacolips.

I guess someone was going to do something like this eventually.

w...what?

>niggers fantasize about chicken
Seems about right

You will be shown mercy on the day of the rake.

Haha omg #relatable

I thought that was somebody posting shitty memes on purpose till i saw the flag, do you unironically enjoy this shit?

Holy shit

Fuck no. I am a classical liberal who hates progressives who are not liberals

2deep4u

desu I thought it was a metaphor for muslims.

>There are people alive that unironically think these comics make good points.
You've ruined my day

>not everything is about you
>IT IS ABOUT US U BIGOT
they have no self awareness, i mean fuck me,

a friendly reminder

this one is unpurposely red pilled

the left can't meme

wow look its another over the top strawmanning attempt at making bitcoin look bad to try to give it legitimacy when the reader notices the strawmanning when in actuality it's made by pro-bitcoin shills with no logical argument as to why anyone should spend their "money" on a fake currency propped up by the chinese.

>liberals think trump is just playing when he goes to mar-a-lago
should we tell them about the golf rumors?

First off;
>Black dad
Secondly;
>Radicalizing your child to believe the US Law system is specifically out to murder/incarcerate them so that their first reaction to the police will be a Fight-or-Flight response
How can black communities be so fucking blind to the cop hysteria being shilled to them by the media and the blatant fact that thug culture has their kids aspiring to be petty criminals by their early teens?

Zap motherfucker!

The worst part is he is right.

Is this about black people?

should be

We live in an age where irony doesnt work anymore. There is just Knawledge.

It is like if you look at the progression of time, it has gone REALLY FAR downhill! I wonder if it has to do with those things in the comic getting defeated? Almost like a slippery slope...

That image is contradictory. That image made it all about them. Projection at it's finest folks.

>How can black communities be so fucking blind

because niggers are fucking retards devoid of independent thought. Constantly voting liberal 90%+ of the time isn't a coincidence

>Oy vey how dare he golf on the weekends

They are actually the smart ones, lets be honest. They vote as a single block for the party that gives them the most gibs, just like hispanics. Its retarded whites who fracture along every single tribe and gets taken over by a unified minority.

Oddly, not that this will be read, but it seems like the left seeks a person who stands outside of normal human drives, desires, or pleasure. In a way, a person almost monastically free of humor or compassion. I present you, the demoncratic presidential candidate for 2020!

Is this Chad v. Virgin

>Child tranny
What the fuck

that's the difference between being a mutt country and an ethno state how are the vatnyks an important part of estonian identity?Ask the Latvians about their white Moskals

Isn't it ironic that this is what libshits do without even realizing it

Could have fooled me because THEY WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THOSE "EVIL" STRAIGHT WHITE MEN

>literally voldemort

> Implying it was the lefts xenophilia that destroyed unions.

>skeleton nigga has teeth in the 3rd panel
>4th panel has no context and doesnt make any sense
2/10 needs more consistency

No, the left fully embraces sexuality whereas the right fully embraces fear. This is the divide.
>Free love, sex, inter-breeding
Left Ideals
>White ethnostate, drug control, religion (which stems from the basic fear of death)
Right Ideals

God I hate this cocksucking cumguzzling race-baiting piece of shit. He deserves to die a slow and agonizing death. I wanna torture this fucker to death. He deserves it.

>meme center
i can't tell if this is lefty or not

>try to make a comic about conservatives being mean
>end up making a comic about the slippery slope being real

I swear 2018 is seriously starting to look like the year you guys turn over a new leaf. No joke

Haha yes good old 'classic liberal' you know you're only as 'classic' as the last batch in 30 years or so you'll be the new Nazis

This doesnt even need an edit, just imagine him burning down a college campus and being sarcastic in the last panel.

Has anyone here actually seen a literacy test used back in the 60's?? They're pretty rediculous desu

do you have a sample?

>"clip"

wow. what a profound message. so profound that the consistancy of the comic is all over the place to the point where I'm not sure what the fucking point he was trying to make was. Oh but no, it's really because he's too smart for big, evil nazi Blumpf lovers like me.

Russischer IQ... deppen

>"not everything is about you"
>they said, flying a plane banner for, and raising their arms facing, me
Hmm.

The left embraces Kabuki theater sexuality while never tolerating sexuality in real life. For the left, everything is filtered through moral filters that would have pleased the Church in the dark ages. I came of age in an era with gay bathhouses, gay bar bathroom sex..... shit you name it, we did it and it was FUN. Jesus, I got blown by a CEO of Disney at Burning Man.

Now, it's like everything sexual goes through a facebook/twitter/instagram purity test. It's back to the dark ages and it's you're fault, you fools.

>draw circle around the 6th letter in this instruction.

Wow this is so racist.

That shit just shows leftards don't care about the children, so long as they get to be depraved degenerates. Tossing lefties off choppers couldn't come soon enough. Think of the children!

X was the actual good guy. Lincoln was right. The US should have supported Liberia more and sent more freedmen to destroy the native majority there.

underrated post

is that candlejac-

Sure the black guy stole your car but THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, it's about his struggles!

try not to get upset

Kek. and. saved.

>I got blown by a CEO of Disney at Burning Man.

blackmail him and make tons of dosh

.......you're alright.

blueballed

>trans child
I really cant wait for these kids to grow up and realize what their parents did to them.

uncle Jamal
sweetie >I can't even

Guns I think.