How did he slay so much pussy?

How did he slay so much pussy?

Also Monster thread I guess

Which will leave the most "impact" the
manga, or anime?

he is sad little boy inside, girls love to nurture them. and he is rich

eva wasn't screaming nurturing woman desu

she love his monies then

She was rich when they were banging was she not?

Hes a hitman who was essentially programmed from childhood to be skilled at infiltration and manipulation to get close to his targets. Might as well ask how he was able to fake being a lawyer.

Inspector runge a best tho, especially when he becomes woke.

would have been even better if he became woke sooner

True, but eventually he realized his tunnelvision was making him lose sight of whats important. When he apologized to tenma at the end it was very impactful.

I was worried he was going to become a monster in his own right by refusing to check himself and see the truth beyond his deductions.

Wasn't she already living in a hotel at that point? By then she had drank all her money.

So did Johan an hero at the end? Or did he escape to cause more shenanigans?

He was dead/the discussion was symbolical (no, Johan didn't try to spook Tenma by waking up and going back to sleep quickly, neither did he just escape from a hospital after they found him guilty of dozens of murders)

Ok I didn't get this anime can anyone explain?

I thought doctor wanted to save people by killing Johan but then what

checked

Im not asking about the spook moment, I felt that was definitely in tenma's head. I mean how after tenma leaves the bed is empty with covers folded over as if he got out, and the window is open.

well shit

if the spook part was in Tenma's head then Johan might as well not have been there in the first place. Since the last chapter is all about "who was the real monster" and symbols, the way I see it Johan, the "monster" died because Tenma interrupted the revenge string

>woke
Is that some nigger twitter slang?

Tenma is the real monster, Johan Nina and others live in his genius yet crazy szhzopherina Nihon brain

The real monster was Grimmer in Steiner mode. He could've fucked up everyone.

Yes

But he didn't because he was the nicest guy of the cast. A true hero, indeed.

So Lunge's original theory was right?

Grimmer was my favorite character.

Named my WoW character after him back when I played. Good name for an undead DK

Side note, is 20th century boys worth reading?

Nah, i dont think its fair to say johan was never there. I might agree that the "monster" was killed but i think Johan still lives maybe under his real name which Tenma tells him.

>his real name which Tenma tells him
Wait, it's not Johan?
It seems like bad writing to have Johan just fleeing after he was captured because plot. He's a mass murderer after all

If the old whore was to be believed he is H U N G

Character study of Johan
Nothing suggest he is even evil or has anything. The more you go back to his origins, the more you find out there was nothing to kickstart his intents until the very last moment of the show. And it all comes down to one thing, why is he doing anything? Even with the explanation for his mother corrupting him, it makes no sense initially
The answer is that he's trying to get someone to kill him. Because he's bored and above humanity. Like he says, he's just messing with the line of ants to see what happens. Humanity bores him. Creating chaos is interesting to him because he sees no purpose in life. Johan attained the top at a very young age and felt that there was nothing more to life. He had his own criminal underground organization of money laundry. He learned multiple languages. He traveled the world. He understands human nature perfect. To Johan, there is nothing left to do.

Because of this, he sees only the cruel and ugly nature of humans. He only sees the world as being ugly. So he figured out a way to make the world pretty. To do so, he would fight fate and destiny itself.
One of the key aspects of Johan that you need to pay attention is whenever he talks to children. He is very open about his true feelings and what he thinks to children much more than adult. This is because Johan feels he never really became an adult.

In one episode, he tells children to go fight on the roof. To both stare at each other and tempt fate. If one falls, then you defeated 'his' fate. And once you succeed, you see the world differently. That kid that fell and the kid that won both saw the world in a different light. Essentially, this is what Johan does. He temps and fights fate by trying to see if he can make people try and kill him.

Well he cant go into supa steina-jin mode at will, except the end when goku absorbs the god power so he can use it in his normal for- wait wat?

This is essentially why he went to kill that person in front of Tenma at the beginning of the show, 10 years after the operation. Simply to tempt Tenma to spend his life searching him. Johan would have continued that game of cat and mouse, to tempt fate, but unlocking his past memories made him change his tune.
This is also why he went to see his sister on her 20th birthday. He had absolutely no reason to do that but he did it just to fuck with her.

Johan seeks joy in seeing if he can fuck with a person so badly that he can corner himself with that person, then use as little energy as possible to get out of the situation.
He's playing the biggest game of dare imaginable. This is why he points at his forehead.

And the brilliance of this is that no one can understand this about him. Even the characters in the show never figure it out. Johan is essentially lying completely by making it seem as though he has motives or passions or connections when he absolutely doesn't. The Nazi think he even loves his sister when he doesn't. The only reason he cares and protects her is simply to make sure she can corner him to see if he can get out of cornering himself.

Johan simply lies and lies the entire time.
It's the whole ''the monster inside of me is growing'' bit that shows that insight.
He's fucking with people so they can seek him out. Like the psychologist explained, psychopath love to taunt people into thinking there is something they can't control and Johan does this the entire time.
Johan's past becomes the drive for wanting to seek and stop him and he's letting everyone try and find him by purposefully leaving as little clues as possible.

And so we come to the ending.
The brilliance of the ending of Monster is that Johan is doing the opposite of what he's been doing with people. After he finds out about his mother's past, he understand that he finally has a purpose in life.

When Johan is wearing a wig, dressed as his sister, and is talking to the kid who later went to the Red light district, Johan is talking about life being meaningless, not having a place in the world and not being wanted, Johan is talking to himself about himself. That's how he sees himself, meaningless, like the world as a whole, to him.

So, in the end, Johan creates a perfect scenario that leaves a village killing itself and forces Tenma's hand to kill. Unlike in the past where Johan was playing with fate to see how far he could go before getting caught, Johan is testing to see if he can plan a perfect suicide and wonder if fate can save him somehow.

And as it turns out, it happened. Something outside of Johan's calculation ironically saves his life, with Tenma saving him.

So by the end, Tenma figures out everything about Johan through his mother and understands the way Johan was born and thinks he understands everything. And that's where Johan reveals the bomb that it was all because of his mother. He was never evil, it was all his mother's fault.

Because of that doubt, Tenma doesn't know if Johan is evil or it's really all because of his mother's impossible decision. The genius is that Johan is again lying. He's creating a fake explanation for his actions, just like 511 and the Rose Mansion. They're all just bullshit explanation for Johan to put doubt in Tenma's head so that he can run away.

And, in the end, we see Johan's bed empty. Johan is off to get more people to try and kill him to start the process all over again. No matter how many times you try, evil's still out there.

>>>/mal/

>pasta user yet again
>still thinking Urasawa would ever write a bad ending

Top kek. It's not even subtle. Urasawa is a huge moralfag.

This show did not need to be over 70 episodes long

What about the slaughter in the town and the perfect suicide business?

That's why you read the manga.

that was written by someone from Sup Forums
literally an open ending. You have to interpret it
>Johan creates a perfect scenario that leaves a village killing itself and forces Tenma's hand to kill. Unlike in the past where Johan was playing with fate to see how far he could go before getting caught, Johan is testing to see if he can plan a perfect suicide and wonder if fate can save him somehow.

I agree, it felt unnecessarily slow at times

>that was written by someone from Sup Forums
That doesn't change the fact it belongs on mal

exactly why I switched to the book

It's open but still an Urasawa (i.e. moralfag) ending. At this point it's not an interpretation but a headcanon

>Johan was as good boy, he dindu nuffin.
>He escapes from the hospital at the end and doesn't get euthanized for his crimes
Urasawa is a fucking hack

Agree with this pastanalysis 100%

>implying he's not dead
>implying he could've escaped at all

Do you know who or what we're talking about here? This is motherfucking Johan. He could talk his way out of Alcatraz.

>Implying someone as smart as him would have any issues escaping.
>Implying the murders are over.

miraculous surgeon or not who the fuck survives getting shot in the head TWICE with no problems?

this is dumb and implies Runge would be dumb enough to leave him in the wild

and yes Runge is at least as autistic as Johan

And its not necessarily a bad ending. Maybe Johan lived peacefully after now that he heard his true name. Still doesn't satisfy the justice boner for people who wanted him to die though.

A Monster.

POTTERY

I don't think I understood this properly. Did Johan mean it as in
>you are not allowed/able to see it
>you won't be able to see it because the vision wont become real

Runge became a teacher of sleuthing by then though and had curtailed his detective autism. I think if he heard Johan escaped he woild investigate it independently though.

At that point johan had no way of knowing. Maybe he meant both? Maybe it was just as simple as the fact that roberto was dying and couldnt see shit

>okay guys we've captured this serial killer who masterminded the slaughter of an entire village, making dozens if not HUNDREDS of victims
>we've also interrogated the doctor who was pursuing him all that time, therefore uncovering the truth behind all the other murders he did on his way
>he could start again anytime
>nah let's just leave him at that hospital unattended, is that okay with you nurses and doctors?
>sure! We'll just take care of that crazy dude who could kill us in dozens of ways. Inspector Runge, doctor Tenma is that okay with you?
>Well we've been chasing him for years and he's insanely competent so I think we should leave him completely unattended and unrestricted, that makes sense.

t. "Johan escaped" theorists

>he will never mindbreak me
why live bros?

>you will never bang Johanna Liebert
why live indeed

You act as if runge was still with the bka at that time and had any influence. He wasnt. Bureaucratic incompetence is a thing ya know. And johan had been coma'd for a while, they likely pulled hos guards at some point amd decided he was a vegetable and not a threat.

And its not a theory, the end pretty clearly shows he left his bed. But the open window poses the question of if he jumped to his death or not.

>no 3some with johanna and annanina liebert

Just end it all now

>they didn't bother with locked windows/doors
>they didn't handcuff him
>they didn't restrain him at all
>they didn't do anything

This is ridiculous and would not even work in an Urasawa story. We've seen in the same chapter Johan spooking Tenma, but it's clearly not true either.

You're thinking too literally

So what? Johan's escape just happened in Tenma's imagination?

Maybe he died earlier from the wounds despite Tenma trying to save him, because "forgiving him kills the monster" when shooting him in the head just activates him. Or the empty bed shows the end of the monster or some shit like that.

i never got the very last panel of the manga either

no way they would just let johan escape

This whole story wouldn't have happend if the director guy knew how to keep tenma on a leash instead of immediately shitting on his whole career for one instance of disobedience

This is germany tho, they're cucked and let rapefugees who killed dozens in their homeland walk free.

wasn't this like before the year 2000?

Theyve been that way since 1945

They were lile that in the weimar period too. Literally why Hitler happened at all. Note the turk pandering early in the story.