MC is less then 180 centimeters

>MC is less then 180 centimeters

>MC is otaku

When using metric, you measure humans in meters, not in centimeters. 180 cm would be one point eighty.

Are you American? Using cm is much more common when describing human height.

No, I'm German.

>MC is a normalfaggot

You're missing out on a lot of good stuff, OP.

>the explanation for MC's harem is that he is "a nice guy"

>tfw imagine myself cucking the manlet MC with his love interest as a member of 190cm master race

Does it even matter? I'm personally 19.5 decimeters tall.

>main heroine is less than 180 centimeters

>tfw you are a 189 cm manlet

When you use units that people expect they will understand faster. It's less of an issue with the metric system where you only have to move the decimal point around, but there would still be a measurable delay.

>tfw 189.5 but round it up to 190 online

The only drawback of being tall is that you can't convincingly crossdress no matter how cute your face is.
That's also the only thing that matters, goddamnit. Curse my 2 meters of me.

>manko

ehehehee

sauce

>MC is 180cm
Still a manlet. Your point?

Google, yandex, tineye, the archive and the filename all wait for you to do your own research, faggot.

>MC is less then 18 centimeters
now what

You dislike Arrietty?
So do I.

no ,i was just looking for more anime involving tiny girls.

>190cm master race
Sup Forums please go

Sup Forums has 190 cm circumference, not 190 cm height. There is a difference.

That's a huge dick.

It's some tripfag on Sup Forums I think.

Im 5 foot 10. How dose you turn that into centemeteres?

177.8cm

>tfw exactly 180cm

I know that feel. I'm 181 cm which in America is 5'11". Even though I'm three inches above average I still get called a manlet for not being considered tall. It's worse for Europeans though because if you're not 200 cm you're a manlet. You almost have to be an NBA player to not be looked down upon.

So you're basically saying you don't watch anime?

>ppl are insecure about their height
Lel

>180cm
>1.80m
>both require the same amount of keystrokes

Why not just skip the decimal?

>there's an actual explanation for MC's harem that makes so much sense that his harem doesn't even feel unbelievable because of it

It's super rare but when it's done, it's pretty good.

See . It's a cultural thing.

193cm yuropoor, can confirm.

If you like to mock insecure people, go to /fit/ they literally have threads about the size of their dicks, the size of their wrists, their height, how much they can bench etc, really hilarious

you think that's bad? i'm a 173 cm manlet, bars ask for my id

I use both 1.8m and 180cm here but I see the latter more often on Sup Forums for some reason.

In daily life I just say "one eighty" (eins achtzig). It's the shortest possible way to express the information and it's also the common way to express it in Germany.

The same in Argentina and I think the rest of South America

>tfw 2m manlet

Why are you talking to me shorty?

>tfw 272 cm and still a manlet

For you

>What are lanklets

>watching anime with male MC
>watching anime with male characters in lead roles

>watching anime

>MC is a Shinji Ikari clone

The original was shit enough, please stop this

>posting on Sup Forums

>tfw gashadokuro found in japan was my manlet great grandpa.

>existing

Hello Chara

is 181cm that bad in the us? i'm like 179cm and it's a respectable height here in canada. might be because i hang out with a lot of non-whites though and also am a non-white myself

5'8" is average in America but I've literally been called short by women even though I'm 3 inches taller than average. Bitches and whores. Amirite?

I just grew a long beard and when I'm with people I keep stroking the beard like I'm some great sage. Nobody calls me short.

are you from the midwest?

Southeast.

>

>i hang out with a lot of non-whites though
That's all that's left in Canada. The chinese own all the land and the brown people till it.