youtu.be/n_tLJVa6byA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
youtube.com/watch?v=sy1p_W38wm8
youtube.com/watch?v=39sGP9Xy58s
youtu.be/_GAf_5dJ4mU
scribd.com/document/368439696/Fusion-GPS-vs-House-Intelligence-Committee-Bank-Records
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/sXLj2vkz/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=SVYFaf9f8_s
youtu.be/nC3t51wGNRY
politico.com/story/2018/01/03/trump-25th-amendment-mental-health-322625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump on campaign trail on 10/29/15: "I think medical should happen ... And then I really believe you should leave it up to the states."

Trump today, via his press secretary: "“The president believes in enforcing federal law -- that’s his top priority.”

TRUMP IS A FUCKING LIAR
YOU FUCKED UP /PTG/

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT TRUMP IS TELLING CONGRESS TO RESCHEDULE MARIJUANA SO THAT IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ENFORCED BY FEDERAL LAW.

Remove gibs.

>inb4 anthem marxist guy

Buttplug wearing race mixer leaf's take on the Wolff book and Bannon controversy.

>"I just saw Bannon at the Freedom Weekend, the Horowitz Restoration Weekend, and all he talked about was how 'Trump is a hero', and 'Trump's a legend', and all these great stories about Trump kicking ass and taking names..."

Might Trump have acted prematurely?

youtube.com/watch?v=sy1p_W38wm8

how do I deal with the fact that I will never even touch her?

What's even going on with Mueller nowadays?

> Implying he won't push Congress to legalize it and steal Dem thunder/force dems to vote against weed and lose voters

Good I hope so.

"Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you."

This. Trump enforces the law as it's written. Take it up with Congress.

That was too damn close, we need a designated OP, otherwise I have one on the backburner should 350 posts or page 8, whichever comes first.

>all this sperging about changing the anthem
it wont happen soon.
>this nigger just spewing insults at this one sperg who wants to change it
Jesus Christ dude you're dumb. Post proof of him calling the constitution a "Marxist" document or shut the fuck up. You're acting like liberals.

Did he say those in public or private. It's a big difference.

what fucking bread is the fucking bread.

Bannon is such a dumbass for going after Trump's family like that. That is something Trumpw as never gonna tolerate.

Find someone you can touch, and spend the rest of your life raising a new generation with them.

She looks like a dude... Are u gay?

I'm gonna FUCK the awoo

You're just speculating, if he really meant that then he'd say it

This one

Called it.

>now he's pretending to be someone else

butterfaces are best

Ugh... Guys?

Joe has been Joeing this place all fucking day. When will you guys get your shit together?

im not a source familiar with the territory of the man who thought he knew what was happening. What is this about the anthem? The National Anthem?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=39sGP9Xy58s

>I'm gonna FUCK the awoo

Thats already been tried

can someone give me a rundown on the bannon chimpout?

Boy, I'm sure feeling sleepy. What about you guys?

>ywn be in a /ss/ relationship with her

>The storm has arrived

They know... they are just trying to bluepill normies and accidental /ptg/ tourists... but everyone will know soon enough. Shareblues' just doing their job, poor lil critters... it must be very hrd to stay awke this long at the bot farm.

youtu.be/_GAf_5dJ4mU
Look at what you made me do brother

>You're acting like liberals
Just like all the cucks in this general. No different then the libfags who sucked Oniggers dick for 8 years

Sessions to busy Fucking with states rights.
You know, ebil weed n all

awoo is for high energy love making and wolf girl production.

Dunno but judge denied Fusions request to blsock bank records today. Jew reporters to be named in 5...4...3...2...1
Sauce:
scribd.com/document/368439696/Fusion-GPS-vs-House-Intelligence-Committee-Bank-Records

TRUMP DOING THINGS ON TWITTER

They can't decide if he's a villain for attacking Hillary or a hero because Trump didn't like him. It's hilarious.

Are shills back from winter break or something? 3 split threads with Spencedents and Bannon Cannons everywhere, and the catalog is 90% no-reply "fuck the alt right" threads. Did Brock finally cash out his bitcoin?

Meuller, Hurry!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/sXLj2vkz/order/asc/

This good enough for you?

Now call us "boomers" and tell us about based assad and ass-kicking ayatolah.

1/2

its over for you nazis, the blue wave is here

>Jeff Sessions trending at 291k tweets

Fucking kek,

Hi there. President Trump is unfit to serve as President. He cannot be trusted with the button, as he obviously is suffering the beginning stages of alzheimers. We will welcome in President Pence shortly. Cheers.

Awoo is also fierce warrior

2/2

> States rights means states can overrule federal laws

We had a war about this before, and dems lost that one badly. You really want a round two?

>FLOTUS
>lewd
first the leather now this
rip nofap, twas fun

More communist subversion.

Post the lotion thing.

Is it gay that I have a grindr to talk to hot trannys?

>he's making more unfounded accusations
top kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVYFaf9f8_s

He was "Bannon the Barbarian" to you guys less than a year ago. But that doesn't matter, does it?

How much longer until Trump makes a statement against you guys? And then what will you do? Come to Trump's defense as he tears you apart, just like Bannon did.

Same posting style and spelling, Told you he was the same guy,

She has nudes, user.

Even amazons need babies and love. Its like far cry 3 but she wont stab you

operwooterator checking in.

Is there anything that connects these posts to him? They don't appear to have the same typing style.

IT BEGINS WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS
How many reporters and DOJ dirty motherfuckers are going to suspiciously sudoku?

>Trump enforces the law as it's written. Take it up with Congress.
Constitutional law and order boner.

Homura did NOTHING wrong.
youtu.be/nC3t51wGNRY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im going to plunge my cock into your ass if you dont stop talking

Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations
>Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations

Ex-FBI Director James Comey’s original statement closing out the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server was edited by subordinates to remove five separate references to terms like “grossly negligent” and to delete mention of evidence supporting felony and misdemeanor violations, according to copies of the full document.

Comey also originally concluded that it was “reasonably likely” that Clinton’s nonsecure private server was accessed or hacked by hostile actors though there was no evidence to prove it. But that passage was also changed to the much weaker “possible,” the memos show.

The full draft and edits were released on the website of Senate Homeland and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), providing the most complete public accounting to date of Comey’s draft and the subsequent edits.

The draft, released in full for the first time on Thursday, offers new details on the FBI's Clinton investigation and controversial conclusion.

gay

Nunes getting the docs tomorrow

You guys? Are you assuming genders you BIGOT!?!?! You are definitely gonna get kicked out of your drum circle for that one

I have provided a link for your condideration
politico.com/story/2018/01/03/trump-25th-amendment-mental-health-322625

Bannon turned out to be a bumbling idiot user.

i know
but i was trying to avoid lewding
but alas

Not sure if it's gay but it sure is sad.

>oh look
>another memo

Trump is making a deal with neocons to attack Bannon. He didn't have anything negative to say, then suddenly spergs out. Trump is doing what republicans always do: attack conservatives and suck leftist dick. Watch, the republicans aren't going to stop attacking Trump, they'll stab him in the back as soon as the Bannon threat is finished off.

They aren't going to build the wall, they'll block it and insist on DACA.

Agreed.
>fixed the flaws Madoka left behind with her idealist wish
>saved her in the process so she could live a normal life again
>gave everyone a happy ending
>the law of cycle is still functioning, just on autopilot not without Madokas compassion
>space jews got Holocausted

bend over, cockbreath

What a slimy looking kike. Looks like Adam Sandler in the Wedding Singer.

Get back to me once Fusions bank records force them to reveal which reporters are on the take. Then I’ll decide which outlets to take seriously.

Its pretty gay that you think trannys are hot.

>guy wrote a (((book)))
>everything about it was bullshit except bannon's part because we hate him now

trapposters are very gay
(your)

Most americans are jealous that they are not living in Scandinavia.

But remember, you always have North Dakota or Minnesota, why don't you move there?

GAY FAGGOTS READ THIS

Senator Tom Cotton is /ourguy/

How come cali and other libshit holes can shit all over the constitution and nothing is done?

The full draft, with edits, leaves little doubt that Comey originally wrote on May 2, 2016 that there was evidence that Clinton and top aides may have violated both felony and misdemeanor statutes, though he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury.

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statute proscribing gross negligence in the handling of classified information and of the statute proscribing misdemeanor mishandling, my judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey originally penned.

That passage, however, was edited to remove the references to “gross negligence” and “misdemeanor mishandling,” leaving a much more generic reference to “potential violations of the statutes.”

The FBI has told Congress the edits were made by subordinates to Comey and then accepted by the then-director before he made his final announcement July 5, 2016 that he would not pursue criminal charges against Clinton.

Johnson recently sent a letter to new FBI Director Christopher Wray demanding to know why such significant edits were made to Comey’s draft and whether they were part of an effort by FBI subordinates to politically protect Clinton from a harsher assessment during the 2016 election.

“The edits to Director Comey’s public statement, made months prior to the conclusion of the FBI’s investigation of Secretary Clinton’s conduct, had a significant impact on the FBI’s public evaluation of the implications of her actions,” Johnson wrote, noting recently released text messages show some senior FBI officials involved in the case harbored political hatred for Trump or preference for Clinton.

holy shit

Scotty!