Kado

3D CG is shi...

Also, AOTY.

Who is that cute girl?

beautiful akame

Surprise of the season for me.

It was certainly more interesting than I expected, The CG isn't even that bad, I've certainly watched worse.

Could be the gem of the season honestly the way the first episode set itself up.

watching Kado episode 0
"well this is a pretty comfy show so far, although I find an actually effective, motivated and beneficial government bureaucrat highly unrealistic."
>and then the Borg show up

Scientist girl.
Best girl or best girl?

SIT DOWN

Girl on the left didn't appear yet right?

Completely ruined the atmosphere with this. Still watching, at least she isn't a mc.

It really surprised me she didn't try suggesting nukes.

She is called Saito-kun.

Nope.

Another thing that was bothering me along with 3DCG. Why does all males wear this kabuki makeup? It looks gay.

Yaha-kui ZaShunina

I like it so far.

but it's a little gay, hopefully the brown haired guy dies soon

As someone who works in science, I think she isn't that unrealistic so it didn't ruin the atmosphere for me. We have plenty of young and obnoxious know-it-all females, though they're usually incompetent. Also yes, best girl.

Only the gay boys wear it. It's so you know they are gay.

Please tell me the girl on the left is the main heroine

She's the secondary hero, the one is the middle is the heroine.

Thanks user
Dropped

He lying one in the middle is antagonist

Post the cake please user

So the show started with the pairing of the two guys, yet when referenced, the other characters only mention the negotiator...

Why do they completely ignore the other character?

Such a thirst for Shindo-kun.

I'm surprised this thread is so dead. The first ep was interesting and well made, much better than many other shit this season.

Konosuba's illustrator drew a pic for this show (an end card?) and the girl looks cute, I might try this one.

The reply in this threads are confusing? Is this show Fujobait or not?

Most of the episode was the government failing to damage the cube. Not that much to discuss.

Hopefully this girl doesn't lust for negotiator-kun, literally every person that knows him is wet for him from just episode 0 and 1.

the real story of the show will be Shindo's desperate struggle to seduce the prettyboy from the cube before he destroys the world or something

Kinda reminds me of ACCA, and those threads were pretty dead. Not this dead though.

WHY!?

MC lives with another man.

Yesterday we had a thread that went past bump limit.

Whore.

This is actually pretty good and surprisingly was only barely gay. I'm excited to see what happens next.