Has humanity really destroyed earth, Sup Forums? Is there any way back?

Has humanity really destroyed earth, Sup Forums? Is there any way back?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=4.37 ly / 0.98au
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It hasn't though. We will expand beyond the earth.

who cares? whites are going to mars

Yes we have destroyed it. Overpopulation, wars, climate change, molesting dentists--all of it.
Destroy it all and start from amoebas.

Eventually a solar flare or EMP or asteroid will wipe us out, no worries

t. Retards

I used to believe that too, but it is almost impossible unless we find some warp drive.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=4.37 ly / 0.98au

Nearest star is 280 000 times further than our Sun is from Earth. 280 thousand times.
2 8 0 0 0 0 times. If distance Earth-Sun was 1 meter, Alpha Centauri would be 280 kilometers away.

It is impossible to even get a grasp of that distance, yet to travel it. We will rot here.

If you think about it, there is no more or less material on this earth as there was 1000 years ago or however long ago.

>if you butcher all white people, technically you still have white people but in pieces
that's your logic right there

>earth was literally uninhabitable at one point due to the composure of the atmosphere and amount of toxic gas in our skies but he thinks we're in a bad position atm.

let me guess, you watched that vox video

can you melt the body parts back into a complete being?

Can you melt a fucking plastic bag and a plastic doll back into oil and put it into your car?

>comparing a geological period without any life to another that does have life.

Everythings thats been paved over is not ever getting back to baseline

all the splendor of gods creation permanantly ruined so some asshole could build apts.

Those birds seem to like it.

>Everythings thats been paved over is not ever getting back to baseline
OMG ROCKS! What ever will nature do?

can you fucking recycle your plastic and give it a new purpose?

can you do that with a chopped up body?

>he really believes that people would actually start recycling shit instead of dying in piles of trash
that's why we don't have mountains of trash, right

yeah well if we ever run out of plastic we know the landfills are full of them now dont we unless they disappear over night they arent going anywhere

>A landfill
That will provide us with gas to power our public transportation an fertile ground to grow grass for a new golf course.

What's the problem?

Nature will always win in the end. Society is nothing but a weak construction compared to the powerful force of the earth. When everything is all over Mother Nature will take all the cards that have been dealt, shuffle them and begin playing her game again. Mother Nature Is constantly playing solitaire with herself.

Fucking amrimutts have lost any connection to nature. No better then some nigger torturing their dog.

Remember to recycle for earth chan.

your meme flag is off

cute. I don't get the NASA shirt though.

yes and yes. eventually, whether by human cause or by mother nature, most if not all of us will die off in a mass extinction.

this is the only way for the earth to recover. it will happen, and it's only a matter of time. it could be 20 years from now or 100.

No
to destroy would require a star exploding next to it.
Humans do not posses such power.

What if we live under a dome?