British slags and their politics

Do British slags hold a resonably uniform set of politics beliefs, or does it vary from slag to slag?

What party are slags most likely to vote for?

The fuck? I know these girls.

I'm sorry.

thats a shame, the one in the middle is actually really cute. too bad she needs gassed

labor
That's the one that will let them party with more refugees, right?

They mostly hold no opinions, and those that do tend to be centre-right.

labour, need that benefits money

Somebody needs to chart out the relationship between an ugly face and the amount of ass a slag shows on a daily basis.

Centre-right? Every slag I know is centre-left (Labour) because they want free money to fund their degenerate lifestyle.

They are all for labour. Trust me I used to bartend for these slags in a London club. All of them are naive sluts that see better times ahead. They may be absolute bitches but when it comes to it they will all bendover to fit in and be "politically correct".

But as soon as they have a child they will become the most right wing people you have ever met. Finally listening to all of the horrible things the immigrant rats bring. Scared for the future of their children. They do a complete 180. what would you expect from a bunch of sluts. These bitches do not care about feminism, they just want to get fucked up and not think about tomorrow.

Labour if you're talking about working-class slags. Green Party and Lib Dems if you're talking about middle to upper class slags.

Not all of them are pro-refugee. There's some of the particularly lower class ones who don't like them. But probably still Labour.

I don't live in britbongistan, but the whores here where I live are quite left because they want free birth control to fund their skankiness

Slags are generally anti-refugee. You're thinking about 'educated' women that go to unis

I thought they got more left-wing when they had kids, because they need the extra welfare benefits.

>London
>British
LOLOLOLOL

shit well that not what your mum said

Damn I would bang all those bitches sorry desu

>yur mum fat n gay hurr hur

kys you 11-year-old autist

shut up ya wanker or I'll hook u In the Gabber m8

the girls ass on the left is hands down the worst ive ever seen in my life.