Boku No Gains Academia

Get in the fucking squat rack, Deku

Unless they end the manga with Deku vs Tomura while Deku is at like 20%, Deku is just going to end up being the Goku / Naruto of this series where no one is even close to him, won't he?

That's kinda the point.

>Hey user, you wanna come with me to see a wrestling match tonight? After that we can stop by this really manly steakhouse I go to sometimes. Then we can come back to my place and snug- I-I mean, watch an action movie!

Why Kaminari though?

Aizawa can still turn off his quirk to beat him. Also, doesn't One for All eventually kill off its user?

No? Where in the hell did you get that idea?

No
It slowly disappears once the person gives it away
Otherwise it's a life long quirk.

The original owner and AM's master were killed by All for One.
And Aizawa can't turn it off if Deku were to get a surprise attack in that created a shockwave to blind him, then a follow up punch / kick.

nigga what

My condolences on the death of your gay thread, user.

Well, if it doesn't do anything bad to the user, then why in hell did All for One give it to his brother in first place? I was under the impression he was waiting for the quirk to kill him and he survived somehow, by training or something.

>And Aizawa can't turn it off if Deku were to get a surprise attack in that created a shockwave to blind him, then a follow up punch / kick

Yeah, under certain conditions Deku wins, otherwise Aizawa wins, anyway it's not 100% in Deku's favor.

AfO thought his brother will take his side after receiving a quirk.

>Well, if it doesn't do anything bad to the user, then why in hell did All for One give it to his brother in first place?
We don't know
They say in the manga he gave stockpile to the original owner either because he wanted to make him a super powered slave or because he felt bad for his brother.

>why in hell did All for One give it to his brother in first place?
Out of pity for the quirkless little brother.

I dunno.

Fujo bucks.
They're selling one of those portable phone chargers with his face on it.

Is this your attempt at being funny?

He's getting an arc after Kirishima's arc finishes. And then Tsuyu is getting an arc after him.

>Fujo bucks.
I was under the impression that he's usually shipped with Jirou.

this is canon

Guys I miss All Might

Yagi Toshinori > All Might

Why do people post this cringey image so much?

I've seen him shipped with kirishima. Anyway, maybe fujo was the wrong word. Let's say female market.

I'm sorry, but I'm a girl. We don't like that sort of stuff.

Let's go watch Kimi no Na wa instead, I heard it's the best animay ever

He either was being nice to his quirkless brother, he was mocking him by giving him what seemed to be a worthless quirk or was daring him to challenge him by giving him a quirk that might be used to defeat him.

Because a drawfag made it.

Seriously, this is cringeworthy as shit.
That drawfag should kill himself.

Man, how dumb do you have to be to not get this. I don't even wanna know who your favorite is. Probably Satou

>Denki Kaminarimon

what did kishi mean by this

I agree 100%. It's so embarrassing how the low IQ sheep all jumped on the Kaminoari traitor theory and even drew fan art for it. It just goes on to show that it's always the lowest common denominator that--

Does anybody else finds it weird how absolutely nothing about AM was known to the public, yet people knew he graduated UA? Nobody knew his name, age, origins, but so far we've been shown that UA gets lots of media attention. There are sports festivals, there are several classes all aware of each other. I just can't imagine how all the trail that a person would leave through his high school, especially UA, could disappear so easily that not even people as persistent as investigative journalists wouldn't dig it out.

Would the series have been better if deku could full cowl at 5% from the start with some other physical drawbacks if used for long?

post best boy

That is the "girl" all fujos identified with tho

So they self-insert as a girl they pair him with because they want him to bang a guy? That makes no sense.

Friendly reminder OVA is already out in internet and the subs are the slow ones this time

Maybe he had an unremarkable period in high school like Deku has so far, literally no hero sent him an invite for internship or w/e after the sports festival

It is weird, we don't really know much about All might's personal life though. Maybe he went to school with an alias for whatever reason

Best boy has huge shadow D. Even "Lida" is in awe.

It actually makes perfect sense... guess you don't know much about fujos

Just like how Pony, and Tsuyu, appeals to the furry market.

I did wonder if that was a reference to Bnha. Especially since the kid is heir to an electronics company.

toss the percentages and gradually have him learn new techniques instead

like besides punching things

Okay then, enlighten me. Why do they identify with Jirou and not just ignore her and think about Kaminari fucking a dude?

Subs for the episode in 40 minutes guys

SUGOI!

This

Fujo are just the female version of "3DP women disgusting" male otaku. They themselves hate men, and find them shallow. Girl power and mary sue loving cunts. Shipping boys together and the like. They are cancer.

I want to watch Momo get spitroasted by Todo and Bakugo

Kishimoto was a huge influence on Hori so I wouldn't doubt it's at least a nod.

They want to be in universe, but they're too ugly to imagine themselves being fucked by the guy they like -> they'd rather fantasize about guys fucking each other in front of them

>implying
She could make a fireproof tarp to defend herself from flame based attacks.

What does that have to do sex

Momo is for Mineta only. Todo gets to watch him fuck her, and Bakugo has no interest in girls other than Ochksana (because by fucking her he fucks with Deku).

>Kirishima
>getting hard for anyone else but Baku

Maybe there was less attention on it when he went there. But yeah, it does seem weird. Although Hori being Hori, it's hard to tell if it's a plot hole or a deliberate move on his part.

Fire Cum

>HE IS TOTALLY GAY THOU! STOP GOING AGAINST MY HEAD CANON!

His quirk isn't called Half Cold Half Hot for nothing

does japan have a cafe for everything

It is canon this chapter Kirishima got the hardest he's ever been while thinking of Baku

Don't bother, just report and move on.

They do collabs, so it switches shows every couple weeks.

>no thanks, I just wanna tone up :^)

I was agreeing with you faggot. Is there some MODs being a retard and deleting posts because an autist thinks I'm some reddit grapeshit? This is fucking abuse for real.

I think the top right panel doesn't really provide any argument. Kirishima's just showing his disdain for Kaminari's propensity to hit on every girl in sight.

How long until Deku uncovers his hidden quirk? You know it's going to happen.

Mods deleted wrong posts

That could be true, but it always proves he is aware WHY he is there.

Nah, it would take someone like Kishimoto to completely undermine one of the primary themes of the story and do something like that. Deku is completely quirkless.

No, he is deleting the right one. Cause you're a faggot for crying Redditor to every fucking poster that don't agree with you fucking theories. No one brought up grapeshit until you faggot. Fuck out of these threads if you cannot keep your autism in check.

Nah, but an arc in which he's forced to go quirk-less for a while is high possibility especially with the drug introduced

Kirishima, Bakugou, Kaminari and Todoroki are fujo bait

>you will never lift with All Might
>you will never have quirk that helps you make mad gains

Any to most shonen boys are designed to be fujobait.

If they're a male character in a Japanese work, they're fujobait.

It's been like that since 2000 at the latest.

Any to most girls are designed to be waifubait

I knew I've saw that thing before

Right whats your point.

Point? It's a self-explanatory comment.

Holy shit Hori

No, was agreeing with the fact that character are designed to be attractive. Literally what was your point beside getting knee jerked? is it because you like pairing up little boys and it comes off as pathetic?

I think fujos are cancer, I dunno why quoted me

Kek, I was just commenting that most characters in a chinese cartoon are designed to be attractive regardless of sex. Not everybody that responds to you is trying to start an argument user-kun.

That's gay user.I'd still do it though and now i'm sad.

>Mineta has 5/5 intelligence according to the data book
>Monoma also has 5/5 intelligence
>in the LN the 1-B girls say they don't have a Mineta type person in their class, but they do have Monoma
They should team up and put that int to good use, for example to catch the traitor. If they succeeded, the salt output from everyone in and out of universe would be great.

What happened?

I liked how the OVA basically set up things for the Sports Festival
>Deku knows about Dark Shadow so him choosing Tokoyami won't come out of nowhere
>Flashes of Todoroki's childhood
>Bakugou calling Sero soy-face

Bad writing happened

>Deku knows about Dark Shadow so him choosing Tokoyami won't come out of nowhere
He's seen all their quirks and made notes on them, it's more likely a reminder for the audience. I don't think the recap focused on the class' quirks.

Her tits are supposed to be way smaller than that.

>Ochako cleavage

oh baby

>no bra
ohboy.jpg

>soon

How can you tell? Some bras are just really low.

>the edginess
kill me