/ourguy/

/ourguy/

So who is on the Trump side of the locked door to witness these bedroom cheeseburgers? Right. It's bullshit.

(((News)))

Probably the most repulsed and sardonic agent in the secret service

I wish I could get paid to write about the President's dietary habits every day.

I'm pretty sure separate rooms is standard for a president and first lady

no, it's not.

w bush and laura slept in the same bed.

Yep I'm SURE this is ALL TRUE just like ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT STORIES.

>Melania is pounding on Donald's door begging, thirsty for that POTUS dick
>"Fuck off, bitch, Im eating my burgers!"
I wish I could be this fucking awesome.

every night? doubtful
and there's no way in hell the Clintons slept together

No it's not.

Separate bedrooms for a married couple? The fuck kinda shit is that!? Someone red-pill me on why.

Damn, these people are letting Don live in their heads rent free.

Why so deplorable?

Because they're old and rich? Cuddle fags are closet cases.

I eat 2 Big Macs every night before going to bed, since I started doing it I've noticed that I ejaculate much thicker loads, the volume of ejaculate has noticeably increased too. I can only attribute this increase in sperm density to my nightly Big Mac routine.

Probbably because Trump sleeps so little and doesn't want to wake up her.

Dude sleeps like 4 hours

There's only enough room in the bed for Trump and Israel, Melania can't fit.

Tbh I think this is even true, if not, nice one

>tfw so American burgers are your fetish

Real and heterosexual

They never get tired of making shit up.

I guess he is literally Hitler in one way, jews can't stop making up crazy stories about him. In 20 years they'll say he was gay.

The Don needs a separate room to bang the younger females

What a cuck

You didn't think Melania married Trump because they really hit it off, right? Surely no one here is that delusional. She probably just wanted to live the easy life off of his billions, and now she has to be FLOTUS. I'd be a little pissed too if my meal ticket made me put in a lot of work and have my every action scrutinized after years of coasting.

lmao

most trump supporters eat cheeseburgers.

From the Wiki page of the second floor of the White House:

"Sometimes a President and First Lady sleep in the same room, but often they do not due to the President's early and late hours, and personal idiosyncrasies."

It's very common for them not to sleep in the same room. I also doubt Trump would be allowed to lock the doors, that would cause too many security issues.

If you don’t eat cheeseburgers, you’re a soy boy faggot, and I’ll fuck you up, you fucking nigger lover!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The shills who are just as bad as liberal shills are here.

Nigga just stop. You sound petty and sad.

I honestly don't care, Trump lost me when he started appointing a Goldman Sachs cabinet and it's all been downhill from there.

Burger master race.

>onions

ayyy Paki boy glad you could join us

yum

>thinking married couples sleep in the same bed every night

lol get real kids, you've clearly never been in a relationship. sometimes you want to just crash out by yourself without having some warm body next to you making you sweat and shit

i can tell you with 100% certainty that ocd cunts like Trump do not eat food in bed.

Bump user. The wall was just a meme, he even told the Mexican president he can't surrender or he'll lose the base.

52% and falling

This makes me like him even more. Dude knows how to relationship.

soyboys in tears

Is right actually. Until the Ford Administrating the President and First lady kept separate bedrooms.

She was a millionaire before meeting him though.

I fucking hate the anti-israel faggots, but at least you made me laugh. You'll die last.

Autistic as fuck.

bitch, you aint killin shit

looks like he fears for his life, locking himself up away from family members and eating only the food that he got brought to him by his family or trusted ones.

>Give cheeseburgers at bedtime
>Cheeseburgers gone in the morning
>Only Trump is in the room
You do the math

Who the hell thinks of this shit? It doesn't even sound plausible.

Why Fake News is Fake news. Remember 2 scoops?

They're married for appearances.

I mean, it is, HIS, cheeseburgers.... /ourguy/

Reads like a tabloid headline...oh wait

Sleeping next to your wife is a meme. Get a king size bed or fuck off to the couch. If you fit in a queen size bed with a woman you're probably a manlet