Little Witch Academia

Asides from maybe an insert song or two, we're probably done with this OP. Have you come to like it?

it's okay

To be quite honest, I loved it even
when I first saw it.

i wanna ____ this _____

MA-HO-OU

I love it, but it felt closer to an ED than an actual OP. It fits the tone though so it doesn't bother me. The real question is if ED2 is going to beat ED1, which I really doubt.

I like it, but I like the ED more.

Akko's puffy vulva.

Yes but I'm gonna miss the comfy feel from both it and the ending

KA-KE-TE

>subs never

So I just happened to find the latest issue of Monthly MdN with 98 page Trigger special while lurking.
Should I dump it?

O-DO-RI-DA-SUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the fuck, it was all posted online? Where?

yeah nigga

>Should I dump it?
no

>Ryukos neck
It wasn't that long, was it?

Lotte is made for _________

You think, motherfucker? Go the fuck on!

desu im just happy other people appreciate it, makes me feel good

You asked for it.

This guy's art pisses me off so fucking much. There's always something sexual about it, even when there's nothing sexual about it, and it drives me up a fucking wall. It's like he's teasing us.

where's the full version? I don't like it THAT much but I make a point to listen to any good OP to something I like in full. Youtube just has a bunch of view scamming loops.

What do you guys think about Roomba Akko in case she never learns how to fly

End of filler.

And now here we start.

>Little Deku greatly admires All-Might so he decides to join a school for Heroes in order to be like his hero. He inherits the power of his Hero and his Hero becomes his mentor. His rival is a bitchy blond kid who is used to winning all the time, deep inside his rival is also a fanboy of All-Might.

Really makes you think.

What's makes you think they're sexual user?

>MHA was inspired by LWA

cool stuff

Got a download link?

>make post
>post timer is 1 minute between posts now

What is this, fucking /vg/? Goddammit. In any case it's sexual because I want to rub my dick on them.

It's been that way for a while now, user.

>Hey
>You enjoying the show...

Meh, I'm ratherfusing double pages after that one.

dl-zip

>hey Barbara you don't think we can have Akko join us in the "fun" tonight, do you?
>Yeah, we can have her try out all those new toys we got!

I'm pretty sure you're wrong because I don't remember this being a thing in January so it must be since then. And it's fucking stupid.

please don't bait out the special ed akko poster

Then I suppose one of us has faulty memories.

Can another user say what they rememberm so we can see who's right?

The OP and ED cds are out in nyaa.

These two are so unladylike compared to Luluco.

Why is Shario so hentai?

>Have you come to like it?
But I always liked it.

MOMMY MOMMY
I WANT HORSY WIDES
HORSY WIDES

i feel bad for diana, everyone else here would gang up on her, tie her up, hit her and rape her, hoist her up and whip her, and then apply electrodes to her and shock her a bit

and then they'd blow raspberries on her tummy nonstop

you guys are mean

Was Ninja Slayer any good? Is the only Trigger anime I haven't watched.

ah thanks.

NIgga I have the OP as my alarm clock. Can't get tired of it

I don't feel anything for Diana.

I want to FUCK Akko!

It's meh

oh ok

Was alright.
I zoned in and out of parts but the only episodes I actually payed attention to were Yamoto episode

I'm surprised they bothered talking about this, everybody hated it, I can't remember a single likeable character from it, blue girl and white boy had no personalities, red was a bitch, red male was a white knight faggot, fatty was a beta, glasses was a bitch with manipulation problems and nui-lite was a faker who eventually became the fake thing she was always acting as

What would you do to Diana's rude tits?

The last episode was hype as hell

i made a meme

You were asked to show Croix to her quarters and around the Luna Nova campus because few things have changed since she graduated. You quickly find out that despite her distant demeanor she actually is a kind person that listens carefully to whatever you say. During a meal at the cafeteria you both talk about your experiences as a students and you are surprised how quickly you opened to her. In the evening you return to her room, she lazily stretches out and sits in the armchair. She's watching you carefully, giving you this look. How do you proceed?

And here start the witches.

man kiznaiver was garbage

Thank you for dumping this, user

ask her why one pupil is larger than the other

Those are some nice shots of Sonozaki. Were they from the ending?

excuse yourself as you forgot to check on your slave after dinner, caught up in conversation as you were. hopefully the batteries in the vibrators haven't run out yet.

I'd subject her to regular sessions with a breast pump until she begins to lactate, and then I'd put on my diaper and baby bonnet and suckle from her firm, newly-engorged tits and call her mommy. If she tried to get away I'd cry and hit her head with my rattle until he calmed down and gave me my milky.

i'm like "i need help with math" and she goes "oh, what's the problem" "i want to know what happens when we add you + me" "ohhhhh" chika bow wow and then we have sex

whats the left picture from? is it from an episode that's aired already?

Nope, it's definitely from a new episode. It looked like episode 1 but I don't think that stick behind her appeared there.

Considering the outfit it looks like it might be from episode 1 but checking I don't see that scene

That new picture of Akko got me thinking that we're getting a full "out-of-campus" arc. I remember last year anime expo showing some "journey/casual" clothing in it. Not just for Akko and Sucy, it also had Diana, Lotte and Amanda.

Yeah I don't recognize that stick on her back either.

Also shiny rod has 3 stars/words lit up, which would mean it's after episode 13 right?

Wait, when was this scene