It is the birthday of Kirino brotherfucking Kousaka!

It is the birthday of Kirino brotherfucking Kousaka!
Happy birthday, Kirino!
May your womb be filled with onii-cum

Neko/othergirlfags need not apply

When did they ever fuck, though?

I guess I could fap to Kirino today.

I never watched this show, but brocons are a special treasure
Happy birthday

The after story confirms it

>implied it
wasn't the wedding kiss scene already totally awkward for them? and didn't they split up right afterwards? doesn't make so much sense, you know.

Why was Kirino mad at him for touching her breast if they actually canonically had sex, huh?

That was most likely before they had sex for the first time. Also for comical reasons

so they broke up after the kiss and still had sex afterwards?

Obviously they broke their promise about breaking up

where is your actual proof that it happened? if both breast touching and kissing are so awkward that's clearly a sign that they would not be comfortable having sex at all.

Did you read the LN or are you an anime only fag?

>mutual tsun
>comical purposes
The after story literally has Ruri accusing Kirino of bragging about her sexual love life (she used a slur that's more like "slut" than "bitch") and when she proceeded to give examples about it, Kirino forced her mouth shut and shouted to Kyousuke that she hasn't been bragging about anything.

I'm an anime only fag. So, can you quote something from LN?

He touched her breast WAY back before they were even aware of their feelings, and before they repaired their relationship. I'm sure if it happened now, she wouldn't mind half as much

>its also my birthday today
Time to celebrate with two cakes

Happy birthday best girl

>when you reach a point where you don't even need to open the the image to recognise the artist
Wew not sure if I can feel proud about this

I hope they have a lot of water ready, they're gonna need it tonight

I can't really believe that Kirino would tell Kuroneko that she had sex with her brother. Could mean something else.

No, if I remember rightly that was close towards the end, when Kirino was already sleeping in her brother's bed.

Of course you should feel proud

Reminds me of the New Year's thread that lasted like a week

No matter what Ayase might think, Neko is definitely Kirino's best friend. I think she would share that kind of thing with her

Fuck your birthday, Kirino.

Are we talking about the same scene? I'm referring to the one in the first season where he falls on her and lands with his hand on her breast, and Ayase and Kanako see it

Why wasn't she invited to the wedding then? I think Saori and Kuroneko are like: siblings confessing to each other is fun and all but actual incest is maybe a step to far.

She's going to get fucked, alright

Maybe she was still a little tender about the break up

No, there is a scene close to the end, where Kyousuke awakes and sees Kirino sleeping next to him. Then he tries to touch her breast, but she awakes and is mad.

But that's what she wanted all along.

HAHA MANAMIFAGS KIRINO WON AND MANAMI LOST

Oh, that one. She was just being tsun, she wasn't really mad

How much baby-making sex is she having on her birthday?

She wanted the 3 of them to all get along in the beginning, but eventually those pesky emotions won out and she fell in love with Kyou, which kind of derailed her plan.
Was there actually anyone at the wedding? I thought no one was invited, and it was just the two of them

Her womb is gonna be stained white

>Was there actually anyone at the wedding? I thought no one was invited, and it was just the two of them
Yeah, which was kind of my point. If you keep that kind of thing a secret you wouldn't brag about fucking afterwards.
Also: how long after the end does this after-story actually take place? Couldn't it be that she has a normal boyfriend until then, because after their breakup they mutually accepted that?

Happy birthday! To this day she still upsets many user. But we love her.

Happy Birthday Kirino!

>Couldn't it be that she has a normal boyfriend until then
No fucking way, remember their promise not to date anyone if the other one of them isn't doing the same

They kept the wedding a secret, they weren't exactly secret about their relationship, especially considering Saori, her sister, and Neko helped Kyousuke catch up to Kirino on christmas to confess his feelings for her.
As for how long, it's at least a few months after the ending. If we go by what's HEAVILY implied, then they never actually broke up, and were simply carrying on in secret.
Not that their friends would believe that for an instant, but it's the thought that counts

She must be so happy. Having baby with her brother is probably the greatest gift to her.

The greatest birthday present he can give her is his child

I literally cried

I don't know what women talk to each other exactly, but what's the point of bragging about having sex with someone if you're already half a year into the relationship and had had sex before?

I just read the afterstory. Still not entirely convinced. Also: I don't quite understand the meaning of that scene with the tablet boy in the end? Can you explain that to me?

Maybe Kirino was just filled with so much joy at finally being with the man she loved that she HAD to talk to someone. And what better than her best friend?
She could also be trying to drive home that Kyousuke is hers and not Neko's, but that seems far too petty for Kirino, someone who values her friends
As for the boy, maybe Kyousuke saw something of the old Kirino, the one who was scared about her hobby, in the boy, and silently encouraged him to not be afraid

Bullshit. Since when was Kirino's birthday revealed?

Alright, thanks for the discussion. Still rooting for a Kyousuke x Ayase.

>I don't quite understand the meaning of that scene with the tablet boy in the end? Can you explain that to me?
Reference to the author's next work. Ero Manga Sensei or whatever it's called.

Perhaps the stupidest possible reveal but a reveal nontheless
April 7, 1997 if you combine the year the anime gave and the day this plate gave.

She's 20.

you guys only like this because she is attractive, well one day she will be a old hag then fucking ehr brother wont be so cute will it?

I want to smash the kirinobutt

>April 7
>plate reads 4/8

I think old hags fucking is gross regardless of whether or not incest is involved.

but now there is an extra layer

I did not proof read

When she's an old hag she'll be raising her kids with her loving husband, Kyousuke.

>20 year old kirino

I love you, Kirino.

I wonder if Fushimi wanted EMS to be aired close to Kirino's birthday or if Kirino's birthday was designed to be so close to EMS airing.

>The only official art of an older Kirino is lousy
I want to see her matured and glowing from being thoroughly basted by onii-dick

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

>Oreimo canon
The anime up to the first twenty minutes of S2's episode 8

>Oreimo non-canon
The rest

Never forget it.

too old

At what age does incest stop being hot?

Neck is too short.

Loving your sibling like that is a little disgusting isn't it?

I'd say 35-40 but then it starts being cute because they start raising their beautiful, perfect kids.

In like their late 20s when they've moved out and fucked so much that the taboo has worn out to everyone who knows them. At that point no one even cares that they're siblings because they're well into adulthood and who cares what attractive adults do honestly.

I think how it actually works is that if they were ugly/fat/deformed it'd be an affront against mankind but since they're not no one cares.

>not finding milf imouto incest hot

Cute Kirino > Lewd Kirino

One often preceeds the other

And eventually we get this.

This. I have nothing morally against lewdposting, but it simply isn't Kirino in her best form.

Happy birthday, Kirino! Hopefully you get all the onii-dick you can take.

What is Kirino's most powerful final form?

Wedding Dress Kirino?
Pregnant Kirino?
Mom Kirino?

Happy birthday Kirino!! You are a best

RinRin, time to dump pretty pictures of you like it's 2012.

They shall never forget.