Is trump a pedo

is trump a pedo

Trump likes tall women, that kind of excludes children.

He fucking hired the prosecutor that gave Epstein a "slap on the wrist" plea deal as Labor secretary

Didn't he ban Epstein from one of his establishments?

Forget pizzagate, we now have hamburgergate

Ask his daughter

This is the real story.

yes

They cannot pull trump into this without pulling the clintons in.

YES of course he is a ,pedophile

You can tell because of his skin color

Yes, he is directly involved with pizzagate

Obviously.

>witness is the culprit
I don’t think that’s how it works. Trump probably knows loads of paedos, doesn’t make him one.

he might be into teens.

He used to donate to the Clinton's. Of course he's a pedophile.

How do you know wtf gets his dick hard?

And incest.

>sharered

He already states he'd fuck his own daughter if she waan't his so, my money is that he's a pedo.

No fucking shit.

>stop and think
>Redpill
Pick one

>now
>implying the left hasnt already played this card
Lurk 2 years before posting leafnigger

You get what you vote for, OP. A lot of people wanted Roy Moore so it'd be no surprise

no because pedo means child and he's 71 years old. But he could be a pedophile. Probably not, but who knows

Former Trump supporter here--this is absolutely true. I was 100% on board the Trump Train at first I subscribed to r/The_Donald like all of you. I bought EVERY hat he offered, even the pastel ones. I fought in the Great Meme War and saw many of my fellow pedes banned.

But I now see it was a mistake to vote for him. He can't get anything done. The Russia connections are undeniable at this point. He lied about amnesty and the wall. He's trying to get us all killed in a nuclear war because of his ego.

He's even going to go down in history as the first president to be impeached. I don't understand. We were supposed to be tired of WINNING, not LOSING.

I never should have supported him. If we had voted for Hillary the world would be so much better right now.

Not about the left dubfag. The right is getting destroyed by incompetence.

>implying that he didn't already admit to wanting to fuck his underage daughter
Kys inbred

Neither of those are pedos, user. Epstein seems to kill teens. Trump is rounding up the pedos.

That's one hornets nest the left will never kick.

>not a pedo
"Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is accused of luring an underage girl into his elaborate sex trafficking enterprise under the guise of using his wealth and connections to get her into a prestige NYC college."
Not hard to find.

cause his wife is 180cm hight?

i don't personaly like this high woman at all

Skip it Jeffrey... 11 is not enough either

Moron, this is old and fake news. And no shit, the majority of both parties are incompetent.
Lol keep recycling the same "accusations" surely they'll stick eventually right?

>hurr durr this is fake news cause I said so