What is his endgame?

Revel in his superhero persona: Cirrhosis Cuck

Irrelevance?

Bannon was exposed as a Nazbol Communist, was rejected by the majority of Trump supporters once they found out, and now is being sacrificed to make Trump look better than he is. It's that simple. You become useless and you're used one last time. This is how pawns work, user..

To be famous and believe he has incredible influence and reach by any means.

It's not his game. Trump is announcing media awards. This writer gets the biggest fuck up award. Bannon and Trump embrace.

Screencap this.

The destruction of the (((political establishment))).

BANNON WAS A COMMIE PLANT NEOCON! HE PUSHED ALL THE COMMIE ELECTIONS IN TRUMP'S CABNET!

lulz

He allied himself with the China Man. Most formidable are they.

Illuminati civil war or some shit going on.

This dude just went Elliot Alderson/Mr. Robot and allied with some White Rose type of dude who's some sort of outlaw in China.

Chinese hackers also KNOW everything.

I don't know what's up.

Seems like Bannon abandoned the Mercers for cucking out on Roy Moore. Now he goes to a China Man who doesn't give a flying fuck or may not be as easy to bend.

see

wow...I've just read reasonable, clearly-worded response on Sup Forums

I mean, he's clearly got AIDS and herpes, his endgame is probably to masturbate as much as possible until his heart stops from all the cigarettes and tacobell.

His plan definitely doesn't involve the use of any kind of moisturizer.

NEOCON

Working for Chinese Billionare now. LOL

he's an alcoholic making up for lost time

Tito's on the rocks.

on the other hand...

N
E
O
CON

sell books. make money.

Jews play both sides, user.

He has the mentality of an anarchist. He has an instinct to burn things down. A very useful trait.

>The destruction of the (((political establishment))).
>TFW aussie forgets to shitpost.
No you fucker, Bannon is a deep state plant and is now being used to distract us from news. Like these 1000s of threads on Bannon in the past few days.

Nice try (((Alt-Right)))

To make Brendan Fraser feel like he doesn't have it so bad.

the kingdom of greater israel

Keep the goyim confusedand infighting

Alt-Right is Jewed too. Haven't you read Spencergate? The play both sides.. Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Trump, Hillary... everything.

bannon quit drinking 20 years ago

>and now is being sacrificed to make Trump look better than he is. It's that simple. You become useless and you're used one last time. This is how pawns work, user..
Who the fuck is sacrificing him? He's the one coming out with a book.

Bannon is a pawn. He does what his player tells him to do, when they tell him to do, and he doesn't always know why. Bannon gets exposed as a NAZBOL Communist, which leads anons to wonder if Trump is also a NAZBOL Communist or something similar, right? And now suddenly Bannon is the bad guy and Trump is the good guy. Bannon is out, Trump is back in.

The Chinese dude that is backing Bannon now is a member of the Mar-A-Lago club and knows Trump, supposedly.

GOP and Trump may regret not letting Roy Moore win.

It seems like Bannon may be out to crack some eggs. Someone believes in him and is gonna give him money who may not be as easy to intimidate as the Mercers.

He has none. Just in it for the lulz.

Like the rest of us.

Please go back to TheDonald. Anyone who knows anything about Bannon knows that he's using trump to deconstruct the political establishment.

to keep the Trump meme on the front page.

Bannon wants to destroy the political establishment in Washington. Trump used Bannon to help stimulate the alt-right and create chaos. Now that he's proving to be dead weight (failed with Moore), he is no longer useful, so he's being thrown under the bus.

I liked Bannon, but he really is proving to be too much of a wild card and this isn't good.

The book wasn't written by Bannon but but by some leftist author. I see the Misinformation trolls are active.

Bannon's never struck me as stupid. Surely he thinks he somehow gains from siding against Trump? Or is he just an arrogant fuck who is salty for being kicked out of the WH?

b-b-b-but user he was supposed to be /ourguy/

Become anhero

Besides cirrhosis of the liver?

and every year since.

Destruction of the modern GOP so some memefag 3rd party filled with Infowars loons can crop up.

He is still our guy. This place has become astroturfed by the Donald fags and GOP shills.

Trump let the cuckservatives get cucked in Alabama.

Bannon has now turned on Trump because he's surrounded by spineless people and the GOP is run by spineless backstabbers.

Trump is useless to the cause if he cucks out like he did in Alabama and doesn't push to win seats at all costs.

It doesn't matter if a candidate is accused of being Satan incarnate, you don't let the Democrats get away with it.

to save the country you need power at all costs.

You don't give away power like in Alabama.

Only Bannon seems to understand this.

Trump cucked out. GOP cucked out. McConnell cucked out. Who cares if Moore scared the queers? Fuck 'em.

Democrats accused Moore of dating teens. Fuck the Democrats and discredit the accusers.

The war for the WEST is a WAR!

All is fair in war or should be.

A Trump that won't fight is useless.

I don't know, I just want ma and pa to quit fighting.

Bunch of 3 year old running the country

Thanks for the lulz

wow... you sooo need to be medicated.
When you hear the voices, just say shhhh

The wild car is Trump not Bannon. Trump is pretty much either insane or a complete idiot.

You guys are such retards. Bannon never said anything recently. The quotes are from like a year ago. The book is new, the quotes are not. And the quotes are just from Bannon being careless and shooting his mouth off. But he's fault is it? Who was the MORON that told a reporter he could go sit in the White House for a year and record everything going on? That MORON was TRUMP himself.

I dont expect anything except a rapid slide into generic and ineffectual neocon agenda. I guess its better than nothing, to have opposed both the refugee blunder and open/no borders corporatism, trade funding ISIS in Syria for war with Iran. Anyone who didnt see it coming is too young or too stupid.

he's a Soros funded piece of garbage. Hopefully his endgame is a massive fatal stroke in the very near future

>Soros funded operative
>/our guy/

"no"

>implying Bannon and Trump aren't playing everyone like a fiddle in order to confuse and mislead their enemies. A fluffy farewell after Charlottesville wasn't enough—they had to be a bit more theatric about their "separation".

I mean, look at where the media is with all of this... They don't know who to celebrate more, but they're leaning more toward Bannon, even though he was a "nazi white nationalist". Really makes you think.

To become an Archlich

I was thinking Democrat controlled opposition but they’re not that smart.

But Soros also financed Kushner.

I know, he's a globalist kike piece of shit. fuck him and Ivanka