Sup Forums IRL

How do you treat Races or Political Parties you hate IN REAL LIFE? State actual scenarios that happened. Do not be an edgy lying faggot, because it will be obvious.

And since I know most of you are in highschool, just say "back when I was in highschool" so you dont have to admit you are underage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I try to be polite to most people generally, until I have a reason not to be.

I treat everyone in the same way except for extreme left feminist, thoses I just avoid them.

But I believe that treating someone of a different race in a shitty way is nigger-tier. I want them out of my country? Yes. I want them genocide? Yes but I still talk toward them in calm and respectful manner.

It depends.
Whites
>Always treat whites with respect
>Unless its a white woman with a nigger

Blacks
>If they speak normal english and present themselves decently ill play nice
>Anything else i wont really be around them

Hispanics
>Same as blacks
Asians
>No issues as they dont really do anything

Indians
>always treat them with disrespect.
>They are ALWAYS Dirty and haggling so i dont bother trying to be nice

Arabs
>Same as indians but because theyre usually muslim unless they specify otherwise

Im not afraid at all to say aloud anywhere and everywhere "fuck muslims" or "fucking kike jew piece of shit" but for the sake of financial well being as well as societal norms i cant just say fuck niggers aloud (i do associate with on an extremely rare basis some blacks i consider friends) and in the future hope to associate with many more due to my entrepreneurial goals, although every single person close to me knows i fucking hate niggers muslims and jews

How I treat people is based on my on sight estimation of their IQ. My estimations are without a doubt very accurate.

>t. That guy everyone thinks is a tear because he's up his own ass

Im up ur sisters ass

I treat everyone nicely.

Same.

>tear
>twat
Fucking auto correct

Hate is useless. You can be realistic and deal with problems without resorting to dehumanization and violence. If you can’t effect positive change with your ideas you fail.

this idiot is talking about normal english in 2018

Back off!

Shes mine. And her friend so dont think about it

>Hate is useless
That's not true at all. But walking around hating everyone all day won't help

Hate is useless, unless you are influencing feelings of hate in other people so you can use them. Hate is for the minds of the weak and immature.

I don't "hate" rats. I recognize them as a problem. If I have rats infesting my home , I take care of the problem by killing them all.

With that being said, you can start a racial genocide without hating the targeted race. If you simply just recognize them as a problem, emotions won't get in the way of proper decision making.

I treat blacks either as entities I have 0 expectations of or threats. I hold all blacks with suspicion. My black coworkers are mouthy incompetent racists who I treat like mental defectives. Everything I do at work is either undone by them or is undermined by them. I also hate their corruption towards our establishment and each other. Every thief I have caught at our facility has been black.

Leftists I treat like they are stupid or misguided or I treat them like sociopaths. I hear them talk and I slightly correct them, one word at a time. Leftists tend to get their information wrong or just don't know what they are talking about half of the time.

I never have problems with hispanics unless they start shit, then I report them to ICE. I called ICE on my sister's friend because he was acting cholo around us.

Arabs are either really good or terrorists, there is no in between. I had to personally check their bags and cars every time they came to our overseas facilities. Arabs with all their faults are in fact better than American blacks.

Never had a problem with Asians although Chinese people are rude and lack manners.

>How do you treat Races or Political Parties you hate IN REAL LIFE?
I let my dogs routinely chase the migrant worker niggers that show up here every summer. Last June Charlie (pic related) caught one by the arm and croc rolled him. It took me a minute to call him off because I was laughing so hard. I also call the gooks at the gas station gooks on a regular basis

>Hate is useless, unless you are influencing feelings of hate in other people so you can use them.
That's kind of important if you mean to affect large scale changes

Hate is totally useful, it is a basic human trait. There are things you find disgusting and certain people happen to fit in that category because you have some experience with them. Hate however doesn't come from nowhere, it comes from experience. You hate someone because you have experience with them. I don't hate blacks because of no reason, I hate them because they are the ones I have to send to jail because they have committed a crime against me. I hate arabs because they are violent and are religious fanatics who have shown they will kill people. Hate keeps you safe because it is an experience.

My treatment of people is directly related to IQ and what environment they probably grew up in. It is very, very easy to tell the difference between Blacks/Hispanics who grew up in middle class suburbs and ones who grew up in poverty stricken areas. It is very easy with whites too.

I agree on the Arabs. Other than being rude, which I don't care about at all, they always seem like decent people. I don't care about the possible terrorists ones because I don't work a security job or anything.

Moar

>Hate is totally useful
indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be

I am polite. I try to avoid urban blacks, but I don't usually avoid suburban or rural blacks. I ignore public political activities.

>Blacks/Hispanics who grew up in middle class suburbs and ones who grew up in poverty stricken areas. It is very easy with whites too
Don't put those in the same category. Tyrone will shoot you for wearing the wrong colors. Bubba will share his moonshine with you without you having to ask

No, you brainlet retarded faggot. Hate is for people who cannot think clearly and analyze things properly. There is nothing wrong with being prejudice against certain types of people, being wisely prejudice will get you very far in life. Violent Radicals need hate, because it actually helps with what they perceive as their purpose in life.

I lived in Atlanta for about 12 years, from the ages of 24 to 36. Prior to that, I had lived in Montana, and had virtually no dealings with blacks. I was raised in a Christian home that held equality very highly, I was always taught to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and that judging folks based on skin color, sex, etc was unfair and wrong.

A big career opportunity came to me in my early 20's but i had to relocate with my pregnant wife to north Atlanta. I have so many experiences from those years that I cannot possibly list them all, but suffice to say, within the span of 5 years i became incredibly guarded, 'racially aware', and generally prejudiced against blacks.

One particular incident sticks out in my mind, within the first 6 months of moving

>wife, newborn, myself going out for some errands
>parking lot of a UPS/mini-mall
>young black man (20's?) runs up to us screaming, panicked
>immediately engage and try to understand, offer assistance; can barely understand him
>he states he needs to call 9-1-1 as someone had been stabbed around the corner, and had no phone
>i am carrying a gun, so see no harm in letting the young man use my phone to dial an emergency call
>hand cell phone over, he immediately starts hooting and literally pockets the phone and runs
>what do i do? shoot a guy immediately??
>inexperienced, never been around this kind of thing, do nothing
>lose phone

One of my incidents that put me on the road to literally 100% conceal carrying everywhere I go and being incredibly guarded around blacks. They are literally criminals 95% of the time.

I literally stated them as different categories of people

Didn't sound like it, but I'm writing these between sets at the gym

who is this qt

I'm argumentative without being confrontational. If people can't handle a discussion without getting personal, I won't bring it up. I'm good at arguing and making points so I'm pretty good at dropping red pills. Unfortunately it's difficult to express diction through text, so I'm not as effective on the internet.

I treat them with dismissive politeness.

My gf

>so I'm not as effective on the internet.
Weird, I find it easier

I act civil towards people unless I feel as though I shouldn't. Dislike, look down upon, or even hate the group they are in, I try to maintain a modicum of politeness in spite of my feelings.

That being said, I temper it with reason.

Hate keeps you safe, you experience things you hate, things you hate are kept at a distance. I have never been robbed by a black nor have I ever had a fight with them because I hate them. I know what they can and will do to me if they get the chance. I know that when you get a black man within arms distance of you, they tend to sucker punch you. I know black women are manipulative and I have been on the receiving end of this manipulation, thank god black women are disgusting or else I would have been in trouble. I know when a black man asks for money, he is trying to get you to bring your wallet out closer to him so he can steal it. It is that knowledge, that hate that keeps me safe.

I have a lot of liberal friends.
We just talk like adults.
I literally hate some of their lifestyles, but we are old friends, and they are actually good friends.
They treat me well, and I reciprocate.
I've had many a drunken rant about Jews, and niggers in front of them. They know how I feel. I know how they feel.
We just enjoy each others company. Not difficult if you're not a complete sperg.

>Whites
Always with respect unless they unironically say "white people", "white people music" or "white people food" as a pejorative.

>Blacks
Don't really know many, ignore them most of the time because they seem primitive. Fucking Maroccans are the scum of the Earth. Once I got very drunk and called a black guy on the street a nigger, but he didn't react in any way other than screaming something.

>Hispanics
I'm not Hispanic myself but I consider guys to be bros. Never pursue hispanic women as from my experience they're the biggest sluts.

>Asians
They don't talk to anyone so I don't know. They're kind of funny sometimes.

>Indians
Fucking hell. Indian girls are the most unattractive, once I sperged out and said "I only date white girls" in front of my friends and an Indian chick who was interested in me.

>Arabs
Ticking bomb jokes with my friends everytime I see somebody in a hijab.

>Slavs
My favorites, most of my friends are either whites or slavs. I'm including them as a different race just because I like them so much and consider 90% based. But that's probably because I'm a slav myself.

The only people I treat with absolutely zero respect are fucking communists. I met a couple because I know quite a lot of hippies, when they told me their political views I loudly proclaimed that they should be shot. Never got a bad reaction cuz they always think it's a joke.

>I have a lot of liberal friends.
You disgust me. But as long as you would push them out of the helicopter when it comes to it, whatever

I live in Mississauga Ontario. After returning from work overseas I got a easy job at Amazon. It's terrible. But Black guys are bros. They always smile, joke around and fuck the dog whenever they can. Whites are never friendly always competing with each other. Whites usually befriend immigrants before other whites which I don't get. Indian women talk and socialize with all people. I was surprised how indian women talk and flirt and joke with even ugly ass indians.

The funny thing about working in a big factory is everyone is a dude, bro, man and women call everyone honey, darling, sweety. Yet on t.v. those are offensive pronouns. Most people are friendly if you just smile. Got to stop judging people so much. Thats the honest truth.

that "basedfin" is holding a swedish mauser and probably a swedish volunteer and obviously not simo hayha who used an m28-30 mosin nagant

Saw a nog at the park today. He was embracing Commiefornia's new pot laws and smoking a joint.

I turned around and went a different way.

>t. That nigger leaf always getting ass blasted in nigger hate threads

That based fin is holding a Finnish Mosin M28, compare it to pic related.

>fuck the dog whenever they can
What did he mean by this

>I want them genocide? Yes
Why not deportation?

They can come back from that.

I treat everyone with respect until they prove me otherwise. To do otherwise would be inherently non-white.

plus no sniper would ever put a bayonet when making an accurate shot as it would fuck up the barrel harmonics

Keeping away from something because you hate it = dumb

because you recognize it as something that you should keep away from = smart

Treat everyone with respect outwardly untill they give me a reason to get hostile. However, I don't ralax around blacks or do buisness with jews.

How far is he going to shoot with Iron sights in a blizzard?

I don't hate anybody because of their race. I just want to see the white race go away.

>Asians
>>No issues as they dont really do anything
>
>Indians
>>always treat them with disrespect.

Indians are Asians.
Why can't you Murkhans get their racisms right?

>when roaches need attention

Yep

salsa verde

Disgusting.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

simos longest kill was 1200m

If you think Indians and chinks are even close you're also getting helicoptered

> No-Gunz has opinions
numbnuts.
most infantry rifles in the first half of the 20th century were designed to be fired with bayonet fixed.
some (like the nugget) ONLY shoot straight with bayonet fixed
if you wanna shoot straight with a nugget without the bayonet on, you have to shim the barrel with strips of cork or leather until the bullet hits where you are pointing across MOST (but by no means all) ranges and trajectories
> barrel harmonics
when fuddlore becomes pseudoscience
Protip: everyone with a rifle is not "a sniper"

Well fucking hell. How the shit do you even see a person that far off?

India and China are in Asia. Therefore they are Asians. Geography and shit, yo. At least be a correct bigot.

he used a telescopic sight of dubious quality, and the soviets were wearing olive drab in the snow

yes, the russians decided to make an ill-prepared and poorly supplied invasion of finnland IN WINTER and got exactly the result everybody else in history has gotten when invading russia in winter.
simo was a great shot, but really, his kills were mostly on Easy Mode.
i guess the russkies thought the rules only applied to others

you claim to have funz but cant tell that that isnt a nugget but a swedish mauser? fuck off. Plus there are 0 pictures of simo with a bayonet, finns didnt even carry them as they have puukkos instead

>when fuddlore becomes pseudoscience
confirmed for nogunz

>Protip: everyone with a rifle is not "a sniper"
obviously and youre obvious attempt to hide your reddit posting in embarrasing

its only 2/3 a mile and he was firing into human waves of soviet conscripts without camo

simo only used iron sights, you have no idea what you are talking about, go sit down. The soviets beat the finns in ww2 and took 10% of their land, the finns just split it into the winter war and continuation war to save face.

>you disgust me
Pic related

>olive drab in the snow
Yea but still. I've been on a 1000 yard range once, and I could barely make out the Buffalo sized silhouette. I guess a telescopic site would help, but making a shot at that range is fucking hard.

So just close borders and put harsh military patrol on borders then.

>waves
Ahh

Wut

Holy shit I didn't even mean to type that lmao. I mean't to say I don't want the white race to go away. How did I mess that up.

Seems cheaper to run the furnace one rather than have super patrols on the border forever

> implying my reference to the nugget was anything but an example of early infantry rifles that couldnt shoot straight wiithout a bayonet fixed
> implying i made any assertion at all about the mauser in question from OPs image
> implying "barrel harmonics" play a significant role in ballistics, despite ample evidence that it doesnt do shit
> implying an early 20th century infantry rifle even has "barrel harmonics"
> implying your assumption that the soldier in the image being a sniper was perfectly normal
> le reddit post meme
go back to fapping over Call of Dindu and Rainbow Sex you nogunz faggot.

I tell people i am a white separatist so i can get along with other races but i don't like niggers at all.

I irl roast democrats on the daily, its called charisma

I treat whites with respect and as a brother, unless they're obviously garbage people.
I ignore blacks, avoid all contact whenever possible, and keep my conversations with them incredibly short unless they act like decent people.

It may be cheaper, but then you’re still committing genocide, which is incredibly amoral. Even Hitler had multiple plans of deporting Jews to places like Madagascar, Palestine and the Urals, mostly after the war ended if Germany won. Why not do something like that?

those fucking digits

>> implying my reference to the nugget was anything but an example of early infantry rifles that couldnt shoot straight wiithout a bayonet fixed
>> implying i made any assertion at all about the mauser in question from OPs image
you did

>> implying "barrel harmonics" play a significant role in ballistics, despite ample evidence that it doesnt do shit
it does so much "shit" that every marksmen rifle you see now has a free floated barrel

>> implying an early 20th century infantry rifle even has "barrel harmonics"
every rifle does, do you even know what it is? no? didnt think so

>> implying your assumption that the soldier in the image being a sniper was perfectly normal
i said he wasnt, thats a swedish conscript, not a sniper and not simo

>> le reddit post meme
go back there nogunz

That's sort of like taking antibiotics when you are sick, but stopping too soon when you feel better. The illness will return and in worse form eventually. It's better to completely remove the (((problem)))

I didn't use them very well :(

In dealing with lefties, I just use facts or confront them with their hypocrisy. I don't deal with other races, since my town is 99% white and my college was as well.

I'm 36 and pretty jacked and people say I'm intimidating. Good job married and kids and IDK man sometimes I just really like fucking with people and I always have. I don't outright call blacks niggers but if talking to one I will correct their English. They say axe instead of ask. I play dumb and say "you're going to axe him like chop him with an axe" Nig says "nah nah I mean ask". I laugh in their face. They k is im making fun. If I see one with pants down I'll say "hey man I think you lost your belt" in a serious way as if I'm concerned. My brothers are worse. When it's the three of us it gets real bad. My one brother who is Hitler Aryan specimen will start sarcastically talk in Ebonics and start saying to me sheeet brotha when we gone get up in dat Popeyes's son. Brother in law is equally as bad. The four of us had this long running Lil Wane and Bird Man lingo thing going on because of this funny ass cartoon making fun of Lil Wayne and bird Man. "Daddy daddy let me fit dem pills daddy. I'm on dat Lean nigga. All this other shit. Blacks get pissed at us and mumble shit but don't do shit. Down in Washington D.C. on 4th of July walking around drunk. Nig walks into my friend and pushes him. My friend turns around and punches Nig hard as shit in jaw and yells "fuckin nigger." Cop comes up on peddle bike and breaks it up. Funniest shit I've seen. I think even the cop thought it was funny. Allot of you all are pussies. You all need to be more outspoken and stop hiding your power level so much. I could go on and on about the other races too.

All genuine Democrats and communists are pedos and should be treated as such.

The rest are just brainwashed.

You should he hanged for both this image and your flag

I'm not reading all that

Holy shit stop

hell stop now, he knows hes been beat

Yeah, I just try to live my life. It's really hard trying to avoid degenerates everyday, but they just reaffirm my beliefs.

> absurd claims
> go sit down!!!
> U hv no idae aboot wht U R sying!!
to claim he never used a telescopic sight is absurd.
he used a nugget, yes, but one of the very few select nuggets the soviets took off the line and accurized specifically for use by snipers
and yes those nuggets came with scope mounts and were often equipped with a simple 3x scope.
to imply simo couldnt have gotten his hands on one is stupid, to assume that the finnish war ministry would never exaggerate for propaganda purposes is simply retarded

This is unironically about 75% of you faggots.

Who is she

Give examples of that happening then. Spain was just fine after deporting all Jews in 1494. It was only until about 480 years later with the end of the Francoist regime that resulted in Jews taking over again. They only became worse of a problem because of “muh holocaust”. Ignore this and deportation works. And even then, genocide is still incredibly amoral, and is one of the worst acts a nation can commit, only okay when all other options won’t help AT ALL.

havent met another race in a couple of years here but generally i treat most white people ok regardless of their political beliefs if known.
only exception is made for anyone who looks like a junkie or alcoholic, doesnt matter what they say or do to me i look at them like about to smash them to bits and dont have to say anything

I leave people alone and I'm generally polite to everyone unless they're dicks to me first. When strangers or acquaintances are discussing politics, I ignore it. It's not worth the time or headache getting into fights with retards.

If someone butts into my conversation or seeks to antagonize me for my opinions, the gloves come off and I'll just autistically berate them with hate facts until they go away.

>Allot of you all are pussies. You all need to be more outspoken and stop hiding your power level so much.

Can confirm.

And it's "a lot", nog.

>amoral
I came to terms with that a long time ago. I'm willing to sacrifice my humanity.

>ignore this example
user...

>give examples
It's the hard times-good men cycle. Even if you manage to deport all undesirables, at some point a bunch of pussified liberals will attempt to bring them all back. It's just an unnecessary risk.

Brainlet attentionwhore. She removed swastika btw.

simo was finnish champ, he used a finnish made mosin, his own personal rifle from home, hes famous for never using a scope. Read a little champ, you wont embarrass yourself nearly as much