Vivid Strike! BD Batch

>[ron] Vivid Strike! (1080p BDRip Hi10 FLAC)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=915118

>[ron] Vivid Strike! (720p BDRip x264 AAC)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=915117

Includes the last OVA, another bonus comic, and OST2.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?p5pc9fmjzz1d655
vividtranslations.com/2017/04/07/vivid-strike-ep13-ova-ost/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NanoFate Extra #13 - 「Making Fansubs Great Again」

>[ron] Nanoha The Movie 2nd - Commentary (ENG subs + JPN audio).rar
mediafire.com/?p5pc9fmjzz1d655

Since this OVA turned out to be a full episode, it seems only appropriate to do another extra. The torrents will take a few hours to seed so please enjoy this while you wait.

I hope that Autism is as happy as I am to see his project completed.

Thanks ron!

Time to rewatch then.
Thank you, Ron!
VS S2 hopefully soon.

>still shitting on Nanoha's legacy
Ain't that great. It's actually fucking working too.

>「Making Fansubs Great Again」
Oh, ron is one of those. I'd say I'm surprised but that'd be a lie.

Fuuka a cute.

She has a cute tummy

>thanking the person killing the series you supposedly care about
An act so transparent as to be practically invisible. Really, why even bother?

>[ron] Nanoha The Movie 2nd - Commentary (ENG subs + JPN audio).rar
Holy fucking shit. This is like early Christmas, I love you ron.

>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>lyrical nanoha

a complete insult to the Triangle Heart franchise.

You realize the VN is some no name product that can be played through in like five hours, when a normal NV can be up 50-100 hours.

I get that you're trying to force that shit meme from Illya, but you're just not smart.

Thanks.

I wish Corona would get her own series.

Goddamit Yumina

Vivid Strike is a series?

It's just going to keep happening. Because the people that supposedly love her, in actuality just hate her. It's great because you couldn't pay them to even try to hide it.

I miss edgy Rinne.

Can't you at least be happy for ?

>Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
That is okay length for a good VN.

>shitposter
>happy

My hero, you are a great man.

And vividtrans just put their episode 13 subs an hour after you.
vividtranslations.com/2017/04/07/vivid-strike-ep13-ova-ost/

The larger franchise that encompasses that piece of shit you mention. That would be Lyrical Nanoha.

>held subs of actually important stuff back until he could bundle them with Vivid Strike so he could get all the attention from the Sup Forums kiddies while also keeping up the act that he gives more than a molecular shit about Nanoha (this is a gross overestimate, by the way)
Truly a person worth admiring.

Yeah, you'll never be happy until Nanoha is nothing but a charred corpse beneath your sole. Isn't that a weird attitude to have for someone that classifies himself as a "Nanoha fan"?

You can always count on vividtrans being ahead of the competition!

Who cares? VividTrans's subs got an F on CryMore:
>ViVidTrans’s problem as far as dialogue goes is that it’s way too throwback to avoid throwing up. Even when I first started fansubbing in ’08 this kinda overly literal translation style was years out of style. Poorly worded dialogue with distinctly unnatural terminology is the hallmark of the ViVidTrans experience. It’s pretty clear these kids have spent so long in their scanlation ghetto that they’ve forgotten how normal people speak. The timing is terrible btw.

top shit

>We need a weeb holocaust.

Fucking awesome ron, thanks for all the hard work you've put in. It's really appreciated.

So did they fix the quality issues for the Fuuka x Rinne fight in the bds?

Yes, they did.

Thank god.

At least their translations aren't a complete shitshow.

Oh shit, I insulted your great lord ron who you only like because he subbed the only season of Nanoha you watched (and didn't even do it right). My bad~

This. It's all in the service of eliminating Nanoha from this timeline entirely.

So what do we do next? I say we find where Tsuzuki lives and stuff a snake in his mailbox along with a note thats says "you better cancel Reflection". Would that work?

Yep, that one too.

>2 movies
If those are full length movies, that's already the equivalent of a full season.

I'm not quite sure what to think yet, but I'm pretty sure he already knows this is the only chance to pull back in a decent chunk of the original fanbase. He just doesn't care.

>implying vividtrans' translations are not shit

That's good to see, excited to rewatch it. I hope they didn't fix this part, It's my favorite.

They are a far lesser degree of shit.

Of course you don't care. As long as you're given a spoon to eat shit then how many diseases you catch from just holding the spoon is not important, is it?

>rewatching an entire shit series because they fixed two frames
>instead of better spending that time watching something good and fulfilling
Why are VSfags such poop eaters?

Oh ho!
Thanks BTW.

Bless the middykedom.

>taking selfies
Not even cute girls can make this less cringy

>BTW
Once again, not surprised.

Chibi sempais have new uniforms, winter mode I guess? I don't think we saw that yet?

You must imagine being in Fuuka's shoes. It's probably the first time she holds a phone in her hands, the poor girl must be totally overwhelmed.

Is that soap bar going to kill them? I hope it does.

Remember when the franchise was written with a little bit of care?

Nove becoming an adoptive mom confirmed.

Is the commentary worth it? I don't really like rewatching stuff, also thanks

It's too bad they are not advancing any characters that are worth the time they take to write.

>Is the commentary worth it?
No since ron translated it. Unless you like shit translation in the same way you like shit characters, shit writing and taking a shit on a good franchise. In which case you can go ahead.

Fuuka is so happy Nove is her mama now, it melts my heart

Seeing Nanoha reduced to this heats up my heart too.

There is a word document included in the zip that you can fast-read and skip the boring parts that only describe the scenes if you don't want to watch the whole movie again.

I think you're grasping at straws with this one dude.

I already told you to stop replying to me last thread

Hmm, did Einhart even use kicks? I recall she swept Vivio's legs in the mock battle at Lululand, but no other instance.

But you do like shit characters, shit writing and taking a shit on a good franchise. Or did I get that wrong?

Ah, ok thanks, I think I'll do that

Don't worry about whether you want to rewatch the movie. You won't ever get a chance to look away from the subtitles since the commentators never stop talking. The original movie sub script was nearly 1600 lines but the commentary is 2500 with a longer average line duration.

Whether or not it's worth watching to you is impossible to say. I for one really enjoy extras like this that rarely get translated. They help flesh out the world and characters a bit.

>ron hates anything Nanoha related so much that he gave people a way to not bother with the movie
Really fits the modern definition of "Nanoha fan".

I remember when Tsuzuki used to use good writing.

I imagine Ein doesn't want to be a one trick pony/

She already is a worthless Fate clone so it's too late for that.

>no plans to do 2nd movie commentary
>does it anyway

You are a miracle of the universe, Ron. Thanks so much.

>No connection between Vivio and Einhart
Damn.

>Jill

What did Nove do to deserve this?

>person helping ruin Nanoha
>"miracle of the universe"
Every time.

I know, right? Why the fuck is there a well-written character anywhere in nu-Nanoha!? Where's the trash can!

>Yumina has an arrow
>Vivio gets fucking Miura arrow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Is this a fucking a joke?

I'm going to FEED Fuuka.

I always wonder if there were huge fans of the TH3 series who saw Lyrical Nanoha and flipped their shit seeing Nanoha become a gay gundam and Chrono married off to a random bridge bunny.

Oh boy, a whooping four shit characters. This is truly worth the time.

If they existed, I wonder where they are, today. Are they where the true Nanohafags are? That'd make things easier.

Speaking of Ein being a Fate clone, I found it hilarious that in the movie 2nd commentary all the Vivid and Nanoha were captivated with how gallant Fate was in her barrier jacket, she could've been a harem master of Ein's caliber if she wasn't so monogamous.

We don't deserve him.

I also found the Vivids hilarious. They are very determined from not letting Nanoha not do anything ever again. The sheer determination would be admirable if it was the other way around.

>of Ein's caliber
So, not one at all?

Vivio pls

Shitposter, please.

By that token, you're one too.

You have to learn to share

For what?

VividTrans are a bunch of clowns. They had no time to translate anything for years but suddenly have the capability to throw out speedy subs now that other people have started working on the projects they've put off for years. Just another jackass group trying to keep a monopoly on a series.

Nah, people aren't normally degenerates like you.

Too bad they can't. Either the franchise is handed over to Fuuka or the franchise dies.

As if the franchise wouldn't die either way.

>VividTrans are a bunch of clowns.
Not as much as your shitty translator boy whose cock you love to suck.

>now that other people have started working on the projects they've put off for years
Like what?

>Einhart-san seems very happy to have a sparring partner who can trade blows with her at full power
So, not only did Vivio lost her place as Haru-nyan's wife and rival but also as her training partner?
Poor Vivio. Not going to lie, it was funny at first but now I feel sorry for the kid.

>keep a monopoly on a series
Not that I totally disagree with what you're saying. But there are like maybe there are like maybe 50 people who regularly read Vivid.

Even then Ron still beat them. I haven't seen a subgroup fail this hard since FFF stalled on the last episode of Jinsei for 4 months until Doki subbed it in an afternoon.

I wish you'd feel sorry for the franchise you're killing.

>speed more important than quality
VSfags, everyone.

Even the fat chick gets an Einhart arrow. Instead of inheriting Nanoha's badassedness and ability to win fights, she gets Fate's suffering.

>stalled on the last episode of Jinsei
I mean, can you blame them? I'm sure it's not easy to muster up motivation to work on the most generic haremshit ever.

It was like that since the chapter 63 of the manga

Too bad, it could have been quality of writing instead.

At least she's rocking that Miura arrow, I wonder why Vivid Strike treats VivioEin so badly

It's almost like someone out there subconsciously knows that this isn't how things are supposed to be.

Not only that, Vivio and Einhart are also separated by their plushies and Fuuka's arrow makes a black line between them.
The ship is dead.

Time to rewatch it now, I planned it after it goes blue ray releases.

>let's rewatch a terrible show because of the two new frames!