Where were you when Sargoy destroyed the credibility he had left?

Where were you when Sargoy destroyed the credibility he had left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8
youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
hooktube.com/watch?v=w4MxFm6eZS8
youtube.com/watch?v=w4MxFm6eZS8
hooktube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w
youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

definitely not thinking about what this faggot was doing

What'd he do now

Richard Spencer is losing and his butt buddies who are defending him all have weak ideas as well.

Sargon is the most condescending person I've ever listened to. He is asking good questions though and Spencer can't answer any of them.

who listens to this guy, because that debate was my first time hearing him, and god damn was that terrible. He sounded like an indignant freshman political science undergrad

link to whatever stream this is

kys kike

youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

Go away, Tiny

Thanks

I don't recall 2015 to that degree

Fuck Soygoy of Cuckkad.

I read this in Alan Jackson's Voice.

He lost all his cred a long time ago.

>Defending semantic tricks and gotchas piled in with vague liberalism and libertarians. .

xD

Spencer really is not smart or he's not articulate

But Sargon is either really stupid or purposefully being obtuse, refusing to discuss the merits

Styxx managed to be the enlightened centrist faggot yet again, only this time there was no room for that, so he came off as Sargons lesser

Also a note on the Irish bullshit they brought up. People commonly bring it up as how whites were obsessed with purity back in the day, but in reality, this meme comes from a magazine. The Irish integrated as well as any other white group by all measures.

Alt hype made an excellent point that "white nigger" is only pejorative if you consider the subject to be white in the first place.

Even if you don't think the Irish are white because you're a massive pedantic faggot, if you're a white nationalist you need to end this meme

different chin

>being this bluepilled
seriously. all of these faggots end their youtue careers if they would just listen to this
i do like styx though, he's very reasonable

E Michael Jones - Slaughter of Cities
youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

I don't know why anyone would bother listening to this fool.
Yeah he has a bit of a toff accent and yeah he can make a few compelling arguments, but he's such a fucking redditor its painful.

i was boredsurfing youtube the other day, and came across his video about starwars tlj. while i agreed with many of the points he made, holy shit was the presentation awful. just non-stop name dropping.

SARGON GOT FUCKED UP. He's a dishonest faggot, with no intellectual honesty. He can't debate the existence of race, so he throws in red herrings and distractions the whole time.

What does that have to do with my post

I have never have and can not fathom why anyone cares one iota what Sargon has to say about anything.

All he had to do was ignore the altright, and carry on attacking low hanging fruit sjw's and raking in the cash.

This idiot L I T E R A L L Y just destroyed his entire 'career'

were only in 4 days into 2018. The age of Soy is over

Cut the proxy, Moshe.

seriously ill never stop watching sargon , i dont always agree and hes pretty far from unbiased BUT he genuinely approaches the news better than any modern news channel (tv)

he's fallen so far, its pretty disappointing. he used to be able to honestly argue but now he just gets so emotional

Try Shapiro then. He's actually intelligent.

>inb4 ((()))

JF, Jean french guy is the most eloquent logical person in the alt right. Everyone else talks in circles and theres no real point.

Styx Spoonclankhammer came out of this debate best tbqh

>JF, Jean french guy is the most eloquent logical person in the alt right.
Yes thats true, because JF takes a step back to gather his thoughts and leaves emotion out of his responses. He always comes out looking good because EVERYONE else involves ad hominen and emotion

is he the dude that made false claims about sargon?

Destiny hates Sargon so much that we was siding with Spencer.

well he said it himself, he doesn't care what happens to the blacks or any other group. so all spics niggers and jews can be exterminated and he won't care. i'm ok with that.

Richard Spencer has completely lost all credibility he had left.

No idea.

spencer's the zionist, idiot

there's no such thing as "white" anywhere outside (predominantly southern) US, and even there, "whites" are just as deracinated and separated from their specific ethnic/cutural heritage as blacks, ready for the nationalist propaganda that readied them for world wars against their distant cousins

>german flag
>there's no such thing as "white"

>there's no such thing as "white" anywhere outside (predominantly southern) US
Then why did Hitler specifically use the term 'white' many times in Mein Kampf? Why did the English American founders use the term white to define Europeans?

Indoctrination complete.

>Ethnostate never going to happen

Except ethnostates still exist in most places in the third world and most states were ethnostates before the modern era. Or at the very least if not ethnostates well people lived exclusively with their own people within regions.

Is that him ?

yeah, all states arise out of shared ethnic ties. all multiethnic/cultural states throughout history have collapsed and reform into new states along ethnic lines. every. single. time.

Name one time.

This is so boring. Who cares?

the mental gymnastics he was pulling out his ass

yugoslavia, czechoslovakia, india/pakistan, soviet union, roman empire, greek empire, alexander the great's empire, every empire ever in history... basically every state that has ever existed.

kys kraut

I'm only interested enough to want the basic gestalt here. Anyone? I honestly can't listen to Sargoy myself anymore.

Kind of hilarious to see a real intellectual like RS take on a bunch of ecelebs LMAO. Also JF is a fucking God. IQ beyond measure.

Name a time that a multiethnic/cultural state has collapsed and reform into a new states along ethnic lines. Don't just give me a list of countries. Be specific.

who the fuck actually watches these shitty internet debate streams? i feel like killing myself just from seeing clips.

He completely lost his composure, sperged out, and left.

Septics are imploding.

i just gave you several. pick one and look it up. the breakup of yugoslavia in 1992. there, are you happy now?

Austro-Hungarian Empire
Ottoman Empire
Lebanon - In practice but not officially
Yugoslavia
India and Pakistan along religion, and then Pakistan and Bangladesh along ethnicity
Texas and Mexico due to Anglo-American immigration into Texas

JF says Wash your balls white man

Fucking your mom

who?

RIP sargon

Really unlikely. This is Sup Forums - there are people who look vaguely like Sargon out there.

shopped. The chick has no mole

>the right had to ban destiny from this debate because they knew they'd get btfo

The bottom row of teeth are completely different

I like Sargon's this week in stupid but I really like An0maly, The Truth Factory and Neounrealist for my news analysis.

WHAT EVEN IS A WHITE PERSON

who?

Alt whites btfo

massively underrated FPBP

Kek has shown its favour through the ritualistic bloodsport of broadcasted ideological debates of memes!

hooktube.com/watch?v=w4MxFm6eZS8
Jewtube embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=w4MxFm6eZS8

Greece pay no debts and retake Constantinople!
Oldcapcha says
:PAUD ∆ATHENS

hooktube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w

youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w

Kek vult!

Today is shaping up to be a great day!

>no such thing as "white" anywhere outside...

fully fucking retarded.

Shill will be on overtime tonight after getting BTFO

Sargon is based

I don't pay much attention to Sargon. All those anti-fem videos were funny but they got old after the 5 or 6th one. In all reality, the turd only asked a few questions. Whoever the "spokes person" is should just answer him and move on. If not then no one will even remember once a new fad or buzzword comes out anyway.