Why The Intel "Design Flaw" Is The Ultimate Blackpill From ZOG

wsj.com/articles/intel-wrestled-with-chip-flaws-for-months-1515110151
zdnet.com/article/why-intel-x86-must-die-our-cloud-centric-future-depends-on-open-source-chips-meltdown/
theregister.co.uk/2018/01/02/intel_cpu_design_flaw/

Let me break this down for you Sup Forums.

The story begins in 1969 when an Israeli engineer named (((Dov Frohman))) and the Intel Corporation stole the original microprocessor design from Gilbert Hyatt, which he would eventually be awarded the patent for and receive substantial royalties after a long court battle.

Regardless of the thievery, Dov became a rockstar at Intel and was selected to become the head of Intel Israel.

Intel Israel has since produced over 1 billion CPUs for Intel, the most popular line of processors in the world.

Beginning in 2008 after the election of, and under the direction of, Barack Obama, Intel Israel worked to include in all of it's microprocessors a special architecture and hidden chip that enables a remote user to connect to the machine through a backdoor and operate with total control in a manner that's impossible to detect. This backdoor was made available to the NSA and the CIA so that ZOG agents could do their CIAnigger shit but the entire arsenal of tools used to do this was stolen in August 2016 and auctioned on the internet to private buyers (because as it turns out, duplicitous high time preference people find it literally impossible to create among themselves the kind of high trust environment you need for say, keeping state secrets secret). This toolset is basically the equivalent of "script kiddie" tools 14 year olds use to DDOS counter-strike servers when they're losing a game meaning whatever chink or sandnigger with a keyboard that bought this is now as powerful as a state level actor with a trillion dollar black budget.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microprocessor#Gilbert_Hyatt
theregister.co.uk/2018/01/04/intel_meltdown_spectre_bugs_the_registers_annotations/
i.imgur.com/T0UNpri.gifv
reddit.com/r/intel/
scribd.com/document/263486807/Gilbert-Hyatt-Risc
biblehub.com/hebrew/4004.htm
techspot.com/news/72545-nvidia-geforce-eula-change-prevents-data-centers-using.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Patching" this "flaw" is virtually impossible and the current workarounds reduce processor efficiency by 30-50% making them effectively useless for many commercial applications.

What this basically means is that if you're running any kind of PC or laptop with something beefier than a Pentium 4 in it literally all of your shit is cucked.com. More importantly, so is every business or institution that society expects to keep operating as usual in order to keep the world from tearing itself apart at the seams. Have a burgeoning love for crypto? CIAniggers were in Satoshi Nakamoto's computer before he even came up with the idea, have fun with that one. Literally every coin and exchange is compromised by ZOG. We're talking ring 0 level kernel access where ZOG can remote connect to miners hijack and 51% attack any coin they want whenever they want.

>inb4 autism about how arresting and torturing someone is more effective than technological subversion

If only you knew how bad things really are.jpg

Bump

It's not a blackpill if you just kill the people who could exploit this vulnerability. Once we get rid of Israel it will be ok.

Hory shit

so the solution is to buy AMD processors
I don't see how this is a black pill

You didn't even read it dude, the vulnerability is in the wild now. The only solution is in a new generation of chips.

Fuck you and your fearmongering, nigger. There are already workarounds for this.

>Intel Israel has since produced over 1 billion CPUs for Intel, the most popular line of processors in the world.
Israel merely had the best design because the Pentium 4 architecture was retarded and non-scalable. The greedy gov snooping shit came later, and was exclusive of the fact that the Pentium M and then the Core series came from the Israeli branch.

The real problem came when the Intel Management Engine was introduced in 2008 and provided an always on backdoor. It must have been at the behest of the NSA because they included a bit that could disable it too under the "high assurance program".

The fact that the SEC is not totally up the Intel CEO's ass for the stock sale is a sign that Intel is selling out their customer base. If the CEO of AMD sneezed and was a real threat, then they would be in fucking handcuffs.

searching for more information on Gilbert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microprocessor#Gilbert_Hyatt

there are two sentences about him...

No, AMD has a similair vuln. It's just harder to use.

the only way (((they))) could compete against AMD was by cutting corners and sacrificing security for performance

>implying

Rumors of this story first started circling in Aug/September 2016, I was talking about it everywhere in February after the Vault 7 release, and Intel still denied and covered it up for 18 months. Why the fuck do you think AMD is safe? Because some nigger code monkey at AMD got quoted in zogmedia saying AMD chips are safe? What the fuck makes AMD so special that they're safe from the same ZOG that has literally corrupted everything else on the planet?
Because their stock mooned after their only relevant rival took their biggest reputation hit in the company's history? Listen you dumb nigger you're out in deep water with zero fucking idea what's below you and you think you're Michael Phelps coming up with your simple literal off the shelf solution to the biggest problem ever, period, in the entire history of personal computing.

Have a (((you)))

theregister.co.uk/2018/01/04/intel_meltdown_spectre_bugs_the_registers_annotations/

Are you just now realizing that? It was that way back to 2004

>That image

>(((wikipedia)))
>two sentences

No shit nigger.

Thank god my computer is a $60 potato
>also
Cryptofags on suicide watch, once (((bitcoin))) bursts gold will double it's price!

So at the end of the day it's about forcing obsolescence by slowing down hardware so Intel can sell more chips?

Didn't Apple just get busted doing the same type of thing?

computers can't be trusted for anything beyond anime and shitposting

i.imgur.com/T0UNpri.gifv

>What the fuck makes AMD so special that they're safe from the same ZOG that has literally corrupted everything else on the planet?
Because Intel will do anything to fuck AMD performance, up to and including preventing them from using vulnerable instructions that perform faster even though AMD being insecure would be Intel's biggest victory?

Intel traded long term victory for short term performance by making AMD design hardware so radically different. Phenom was the last CPU AMD made similar to Intel Core. FX and Zen are nothing like Intel's work. All the similarity they have is x86 processing (and not even that, as they're basically ARM cores that decode x86)

That's potato nigger to you sir!

I mean, is there seriously anyone left who doesn't already understand that the CIA is LITERALLY watching you RIGHT NOW? If you don't think the camera on your phone or computer isn't constantly transmitting a video feed to be pored over by some spook in the basement of Langley you need to back go r*ddit and never return

are you talking about PSP which is equivalent to ME?

spectre/meltdown is different from that
but yes, perhaps AMD chips have some undocumented features

please don't use (((imgur)))

this, cash is king, if jews can steal patents all day long they can and will steal anything on a computer

>Intel management is a non issue goy

No forced obsolescence is something only the fattest of lazy high time preference rent seeking kikes come up with in order to sell a 5% better product at double the cost. It's extremely Jewish but it doesn't present any kind of macro societal danger.

The issue is the "true crystal ball" technology Alex Jones talks about already exists and it's been used by ZOG for the past 10 years meanwhile even if you show an article in the literal wall street journal about this to normies they still think it's a conspiracy theory.

reddit.com/r/intel/

They don't have the time to watch people all the time, even if they have footage of us all and record it for later. Unless you think more people are watching than being watched.

>operate with total control in a manner that's impossible to detect.

I doubt this part.
1) Are they using a separate Connection Adapter? If so, then you'll see or log the traffic if it open. If not, then traffic will spike no?

2) any extra use of the CPU can be logged and is probably noticeable in the task manager.

there are 3 bugs, AMD is vulnerable to 1 which can be fixed in software and will result in a minimal change in performance, intel is vulnerable to all 3, 1 being a hardware problem which can only be worked around with software fix resulting in a 5-30% permanent performance loss depending on use case
I've haven't used (((Intel))) since my 386

I'm sure that's all it's about. Just like how antivirus companies conveniently have fixes for malware that's "new." It's like paying protection money, but this time they built-in some repeat-customer-insurance.
After rethinking how planned anything computer is, it's naive to believe that this isn't some new planned roll-out of sticking it to the citizens. First repeal Net Neutrality, then literally fuck their productivity. Brilliant. It reminds us who's in charge.
I wonder how much this will slow how video editing software.

They don't need anyone to watch the footage, what is ai, how new are you?

>Beginning in 2008 after the election of, and under the direction of, Barack Obama, Intel Israel worked to include in all of it's microprocessors a special architecture and hidden chip that enables a remote user to connect to the machine through a backdoor and operate with total control in a manner that's impossible to detect.
I thought if theres one thing americans do good is that they don't let foreign companies get into their statematerials like this

What about mobile chips?

Botnet

Israel isn't a normal foreign company.

Sorry for the typo, but it would be nice if practical benchmarks of performance downgrades were at hand. Really, how much will this affect video editing?

scribd.com/document/263486807/Gilbert-Hyatt-Risc

The First (((and stolen))) CPU intel made is called the Intel 4004

can someone help me translate the number into jewspeak then english?

biblehub.com/hebrew/4004.htm

i'm coming up with (((Choice)))

we did this to ourselves didn't we Q_Q

Dont bother user. Nupol is filled with facebook newfags who cant even put together a pc. Since this is too complex for them, they will pretend it doesnt exist and move on.

>implying slightly more than half the country isn't employed in watching the other half of the country 24/7
Think about it, how many of your friends' and relatives' workplaces have you actually been to?

Spectre (affects many classes of processors incl. AMD) and Meltdown (exclusive to Intel processors, will take up to 30% performance hit after security patch) are two totally different things.

Meltdown is a way to bypass protections on protected memory. Code that is running without privilege (unprivileged) can exploit into finding the full address space, including other unprivileged code from other processes and the kernel. Imagine if you could find out the combo to the vault to your bank's vault standing at the counter looking at your cell phone, and then break into the vault without any teller noticing. Fixing it is like tying a brick to your car; they know a fix, but under certain conditions, your car will be 30% slower.

Spectre (which affects AMD, Intel, ARM, etc.) is like noticing that the random number generator on the lottery isn't totally random (parts of other processes may be part of a reply from the processor). It's not 100% reliable, but it's way harder to patch. Imagine if I had to process a stream of garbage and I might find part of a sensitive document you had in it. That's basically what spectre is. If you game the predictiveness of the processor to give you the info you want, you can leak sensitive info out to exploit a system or gain sensitive info out of it covertly.

Meltdown fucks anyone using intel. That's why the performance gimping fix is coming out. Imagine that I could dump money from a certain model of ATM by touching it. That's meltdown.

AMD, ARM, Intel, everyone are subject to Spectre, but it requires a lot more specific knowledge. It's useful to people with tons of nerds who can pick a target (like the Iranian nuclear program), get info on their exact software environment, test against it, find the weakness, and then use it. It's more like having to find out the mother's maiden name of the guy who serviced the ATM 3 years ago. It's harder. Modern intelligence, not impossible. But way harder than the intel bug.

The Jews all sold their stock before releasing the news and no lawsuits have been filed as of 4est

I know, friend. We're all fucked. I knew that when the news got out all the tools got leaked.

meanwhile I made another 10k on btc today.

>CEO of Intel sells $40M in shares before announcing vulnerability.

Really activates my almonds

>Thinking any (((tech))) has been safe since Windows 95
This

they're vulnerable to some of the bugs, unless it's an intel chip they probably won't receive a huge performance loss

>friends' and relatives'
>Having friends or relatives.

I'm ok with this.

The fix exists. Kernel Page Table Isolation switches the processor between kernel mode and user mode whenever the other has operations..The downside is that this will incur a 30% or more performance penalty on Intel processors in certain tasks versus before the security fix.

>What the fuck makes AMD so special that they're safe from the same ZOG that has literally corrupted everything else on the planet
The bug affecting Intel alone is exploitable once public (Meltdown), the bug affecting everyone is really only useful to nation state attackers who can build a profile of the exact software/hardware targets that someone has.

AMD makes their processors differently, this left AMD behind in certain regards (much less since Ryzen) but also that meant the architectures had different strengths and vulnerabilities.

This is bad. It's such a bad security bug that the only fix is to gimp hardware that people who paid a lot of money for it will be pissed about (fuck gamers, enterprise servers are going to be crippled).

IME is a huge issue but a disabling bit (for now) was found mid 2017, ostensibly because the CIA demanded it.

My man!

Why hasn't everything exploded then?

A little over dramatic dont ya think, lady?

AMD master race hahaha

>intel makes the chipset
>thinking the extra usage will show up on the OS level
el oh fucking el

You can remote brick or access a laptop with an intel processor via the ethernet adatpter or wifi or cellular, even if the OS on the drive is wiped, all thanks to the management engine. it's hidden from the OS, it has a layer below what it exposes to the OS that it runs.

it takes time for SEC action, that being said none will happen here, Intel sucks NSA teat and NSA doesn't cluestick them into oblivion. It's how the Intel CEO can sell tons of stock in November while intel knows of the bug and nothing whatsoever will fucking happen.

>you can notice CIAniggers in the task manager

Holy fucking kek thanks dude I needed a laugh.

Tl;dr, and I am not that good with computer Jargon

Can i get a quick rundown?

AMD masterrace bbs

>inb4 IT AFFECTS AMD TOO
REEEEE

what if I stop connecting to the internet entirely?? I pretty much got all I wanted (reading materials) from it

see

when are you fags going to realize no one and nothing is private any more?

But OMG the Jews!

>intel in cooperation with NSA and CIAniggers build in backdoors in every intel CPU
>this backdoor lets NSA/CIAniggers into your pc, completely undetected and cannot be stopped
>intel now revealing a "security backdoor" that needs to be patched because people are finding out
>this patch will make intel cpu's 30% slower
>30%

so your saying it's in everyone's interest and very patriotic to boycott israel

This. I strongly suspect that they were aware of it but pushed forward because of the massive performance gains.

Don't want to be hacked? Don't use the internet. Its that simple.

Intel uses (((Patented))) machine learning trick to predict what a goy like you will do milliseconds before you actually do it. As this process happens anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5 Billion times per second, this looks like Intel CPU's are anywhere from 10 to 20% faster than AMD.

However, a hacker can use that prediction to read information stored encrypted because the CPU pre-decrypts it. Things like usernames and passwords have to be decrypted before they're read. They're normally quickly re-crypted immediately afterwards.

Now if you're (((Amazon))), (((Apple))) or (((Google))), you have billions of users stored on INTEL servers.

Meanwhile, AMD doesn't get to use this prediction tech, so they appear slower, but are also not as vulnerable.

Intel has to inject a patch into the instructions the CPU reads. This wastes CPU power, up to 30 percent of it. Now AMD is faster because they don't have to fix anything.

heh

BASED Free-market.
>Need more de-regulation good goy

Audible Kek

Intel
>Inside

Sounds really dirty now doesn't it? Like they're literally raping everyone slowly.

/thread

hurdur i digitize muh secrets

i am aware of this one, bitcoin is such a too good to be true stuff. Those professional bankers and big business companies will not allow some anonymous currency to flow in the market. It will burst soon

once this backdoor becomes mainstream knowledge, let the free market solve the problem

>how the fuck is hacking even real like dude just step away from the internet lmao

Even if you're a fucking total luddite who has never touched a computer, the computers of everyone around you are used to build a profile on who you are and to extrapolate conclusions from everything you're doing and everything you're not doing.

>free market
>x86

Maybe Sup Forums could manufacture a CPU for anonymous shitposting?

STOP lying
>These cunts think to use your pc for data mining bitchips, fucktards are conspiring against the consumer. Hence 50% decrease in performances.
Fucking cunts.

What workarounds? Clearly you either didn’t read or didn’t understand...

boycotting all the Jews as much as possible is in everyone's best interest

That’s what happens when you are stupid enough to go to Wikipedia for info...

fucking IRA, teaching us to put tar on molotovs for maximum keks

Nvidia GeForce EULA change prevents data centers from using consumer GPUs

techspot.com/news/72545-nvidia-geforce-eula-change-prevents-data-centers-using.html

No, I believe it's called Spectre. I was reading on it last night. I'll try to grab the link to it.

Why comment when you haven’t got a fucking clue what your talking about? Read and ask and research and stop with the retarded posts that show you either didn’t read or didn’t understand the subject matter

And the complete win for Vega FE goes to...

i wonder if you can track the traffic using an external device ie a modem. r-right? can't you track what's coming in and out from an external device?

Ruby Ridge?

SO what does this mean for the future? We are fucked? Or do we need to rely on someone else producing a better chip?

packet sniffing is standard infosec behaivor, user.