Uh

Uh...

So, why did she want to die, exactly?

She was pretty mentally unstable without Shichika around.

Had Togame never arrived to their home, she would have been content just growing old together with Shichika for the rest of their lives.

She wants to feel how she feels when she's asleep

her life was too easy and boring.

Loved the murders too much.

She was going to die anyways. Her health was so bad that she didn't have long to live.

From what I recall, she did it so that her brother would understand the world is a more complex place, and sometimes you need to win fights you never even wanted to have in the first place. Also, she was pointing out that even people you care about can and will try to kill you under specific reasons - she was aware of Togame's imminent betrayal, and wanted to prepare her brother for it when it would happen.

I hear this gets a bad rep
is it worth a watch

do whatever you want homo

Wasn't she in a lot of pain all the time? Like literally terminally ill on her deathbed all the time but unable to die?
Or something like that.

If your attention span can handle 50 minute episodes and animated dialogues, yes. Very much so.

Bad rep? It's fucking amazing, who the fuck says that.

>I hear this gets a bad rep
From fucking who? This is one of the best shows to come out within the past decade.

Had a terrible disease that made her every waking instant painful.

Something about how she copied other techniques to weaken herself so she could suppress her natural born techniques that were so powerful they would tear her body from the inside.

It was kind of stupid and retarded.

I liked it alot but for some reason after I finished epsiode 7, the epsiode where imouto died and her hair gets cut I just didn't keep watching.
Tried to go back to it a few weeks ago but now it's been so long, I'd have to rewatch the series from the beginning to remember everyone and everything in it.

But yeah it's pretty good I guess, lots of dialogue but it's all very fun and interesting. Unlike another gatari show I know of.

SHE WAS SO CUTE WHY?!

>She was going to die anyways. Her health was so bad that she didn't have long to live.
That was because she starved and for years if I remember correctly

I really like the series's artstyle

No she was just born that way

For very simple reasons
1. She's constantly in pain, and she has wanted to die for a very long time.
2. She's a Yasuri. ALL from the Yasuri family die the same way - they get killed by another from the Yasuri family (their mother was killed by their father, their father was killed by Shichika, and later on, Nanami was killed by Shichika as well). She also wanted to be acknowledged as having been raised as Kyotouryuu, which she realized in his fight against Shichika (Kyotouryuu practitioners get weaker when wielding swords; she used Akuto Bita, which was supposed to revitalize its bearer, to weaken herself, and thus she proved to be an informal Kyotouryuu practitioner). Since she's Yasuri AND a Kyotouryuu practitioner, together with cutting Togame's hair, she gets the kill me pass from Shichika.
3. She wanted to break Shichika from his conditioning. She thought Togame causing Shichika to get dull (sword-wise; he was no longer the relentless, unquestioning, murderous motherfucker) is bad, and so it was a good thing for him. Him killing her reinforces his blooming humanity.

>imouto
Togame is not an imouto though.

Uh...

So, why don't you properly use spoiler-tags in you post?