Why hasn't Trump fired Mueller?

Why hasn't Trump fired Mueller?

Mueller is slamming his own dick in the door for the world to see. Never interrupt your enemy when they’re making mistakes.

Mueller is a Republican who will side with Trump so why fire him?

He wants to be impeached. It's 4D chess. You'll see.

Wrong. "Republicans" don't work like democrats. They don't share a collective hive mind unless they are RINOs.

There is no collective hive mind. Just Mueller fucking around trying to look credible then exonerating Trump. It's all a big show.

Dems WANT Trump to fire Mueller because they know nothing will be found/is there
It was just a charade by the dems planned well in advance of the election to cover up their illegal surveillance of Trump

Thats what these baseless indictments are, to try to get Trump to overreact.

>dems planned well in advance of the election
LOL. They were expected to win the elections.

Congress would turn on him.

He doesn’t want to be president anymore

Cause he can't. Jeff sessions could, if he didn't recuse himself. Rodmeister has to do it.

It would be too ruthless and would seriously weaken his credibility with the Senate. Very simple.

>weaken

I meant "severely undermine"

/ourguy/

Trump doesnt need to fire Mueller. Mueller is destroying his own case and credibility

This

Clearly. No one will believe a republican (Mueller) will convict another (Trump).

fpbp

Because Mueller is Flipped Mueller. He chose himself.

Mueller was awesome in that 80's movie Reanimator.

> LOL. They were expected to win the elections

> "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I'm afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."
-- Peter Strzok