It's 4am

...and I'm just watching footage from the Third Reich, feeling a mix of nostalgia and sadness...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
granddukesrestaurant.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a job.

>nostalgia

how old are you user?

It's 9 pm. USA time is the only acceptable time. Eastern standard preferred.

At the most 35

Carry on, my friend. Always remember that there are people out there, such as myself, that agree with you ideologically and that you are not ever alone. Take care, 14/88, and praise Christ Almighty, our Risen Lord.

I'm on vacation
20. You know the type of nostalgia for places you've never been to or that never even existed?

That's not nostalgia...

It was pretty sad that all those people died for a bullshit ethnostate that could never have been delivered.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

I think Germans have a word for it. Sehnsucht.

Pffft faggot, get a military job, so you can sit and watch cameras and browse Sup Forums all night. Sill faggot you are,sir.

>nostalgia
Literally impossible to feel it for that era

Sitting on your ass in your fucking house not doing shit wont makr you strong you faggot it will only significantly weaken your body and mental health untill you anhero yourself with a shotgun

what are guns laws in lithuania ?

And what do you plan to do? Shoot up some shitskins?

Did you lads eat your Kugelis today?

You are either a traitor or underage. I used to be a Naziboo too until I realized that the third Reich was absolute trash, whereupon I converted to Strasserism/British Fascism.

Not gonna shoot nobody unless ordered to or have a need to defend self and my friends,or the war breaks out.then the streets shall lets say be littered with the unpure, unholy, degenerates,herecy spewing unpatriotic faggots and fucking niggers/shitskins

Hitler was a globalist stooge, vilified by the elites today only because he stabbed them in the back. The only thing he ever did for Lithuania is sell it back to the Soviets.

Go to bed.

Unironically had some last week
I know that all that footage is propaganda, but it still makes me feel longing for a place and a time that perhaps never existed
Godspeed then

>88

What did he mean by this?

A hiraeth?

Me too, Unironically

>granddukesrestaurant.com/

A place in time when 15% of the Lithuanian population was decimated, what a time to be alive. You had more casualties than Greece, less so than ONLY Poland percentage wise.

I eat kugelis with chicken yesterday yummy man

Pretty cool m8. How was it?
Again, the only problem here would be that I'm myself Lithuanian, so I'm supposed to be disgusted by the times associated with that footage. But I'm not, think of the people there as specifically German, Jewish, Lithuanian, Polish etc. It's just the atmosphere that attracts me.

Pretty good. I tried a whole lot of different things. Went with a big group.

its 4am and im watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes should i off myself