HERE WE FUCKING GO

HERE WE FUCKING GO

DOUBLE WHAMMY

THE HILL: FBI launch new Clinton Foundation investigation
archive.is/WalT6

THE HILL:
Ex-FBI Director James Comey’s original statement closing out the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server was edited by subordinates to remove five separate references to terms like “grossly negligent” and to delete mention of evidence supporting felony and misdemeanor violations, according to copies of the full document.
thehill.com/policy/national-security/367528-comeys-original-clinton-memo-released-cites-possible-violations

The only surprise is that this wasn't released late on a Friday (tomorrow) like how these normally are released.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SlCFW
youtube.com/watch?v=u1_OfmrPAfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm actually getting kind of emotional today. No matter how much we larp about happenings and declare certainty, it still feels righteous as fuck to see just a hint of justice.

Bump

The future is ours.

>The only surprise is that this wasn't released late on a Friday (tomorrow) like how these normally are released.

Makes you wonder what is going to come out tomorrow.

I'm blackpilled on this stuff at this point. I don't believe anyone important will face justice. Maybe lower or mid level people, but definitely no Clintons and definitely no jews. The law doesn't apply to these people.

2016 never ended you guys.

Checked
FBI will take her down to get the American peoples trust back she is screwed

If you praise kek he shall deliver

MY

MOTHERFUCKING

ALMONDS!

Probably Hillary Clinton herself...

2018 will beat 2016.

FBI Arkansas leading the investigation. Are they still holding a grudge because of Mena?

checked & kek'd

bump

Literally no one cares. Throw her in jail and move on.

Let's replacement the FBI director until we get one who'll go after those we don't like.

>Makes you wonder what is going to come out tomorrow.
looks like Sunday will be the major happening

Good time to reread the original fbi user post. I still don't know what I think as far as if he's legit but it's interesting.

I can't wait until the media gets their turn.

Storms just keep coming.

Pic Related

>definitely no Clintons and definitely no jews. The law doesn't apply to these people.
keep saying this, just say it forever and eventually slow justice will arrive

Bannon was the distraction, the normies are about to be blindsided in the best way possible.

Maximum effect.

Killing the kid in breaking bad was basically a reenactment of Clinton crimes in Mena. I'd say absolutely fucking yes.

>2018
>let's taste justice

!
Ebolerate, please?

Wow another investigation. I'm sure eventually one of these (((investigations))) will actually lead somewhere! This is totally not another nothingburger.

Imagine how many Lester Freamon's are peeking out from their dungeon assignments right now.

>is it finally time?

>wasted

I hope something actually comes from all this. So tired of all this cockteasing.

You cant give up though. They want you to be blackpilled. You must fight and push through. You have the power to succeed. Use it!

I'm happy for you american, justice is a virtue long lost by your country.

>The slave quarters of Hillary's New York estate catch on fire
>DOJ announces investigation
>All the files they need were accidentally incinerated
Oh noooooo, that sucks

Seriously, what are the odds that this is what happened?

Im so absolutely sick and tired of you sissy french leafs butting into American politics. You have no say so left or right what we do with our politics. I cant wait until we annex you fucks and are allowed to have a killing spree of former Canadian cucks.

Trips of truth, friendo. At this point only newfags are getting excited about
>tick tock
>investigations
>muh potential happening
Nothing fucking ever happens.

IKUZOU!!!!!

The wheels of justice grind slow but exceedingly fine.

They were using an airfield to smuggle shit. Basically the recent movie American Made. Some kids accidentally saw it then mysteriously ended up run over by a train. The cover story was that they smoked the pot and feel asleep on the tracks. It was later ruled homicide.

Day of the rake when?

Let's go boiz! Get this witch burned.

Kek confirms Hillary arrested by weekend.

the criminals who sabotaged the previous fake investigation are going to do it over, huh?
let me contain my excitement

CHECKED

ANIME IS REAL

or its the other way around.

>Clintons use shitty heater in subzero conditions
>Fire ensues as happens every year

Let's investigate and then claim the absence of evidence is because they burned it all
Again
Somehow after having already burned it all last time.
I'm telling you, this evidence on them comes back and burns out faster than Bono at a U@ reunion tour.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Praise KEK! Praise him, and the Clinton's + other elites heads he shall make roll.

Truth and wisdom come from you good sir

Huge fucking nothingburger. Who cares what "subordinates" do, Comey himself went on national TV to absolve Hillary. The focus should be about Comey being a deep state fuck, not his peons (((probably))) being deep state fucks when we already know they all are. I wont get hyped cause Its going to go nowhere

>FBI investigates itself for not saying certain words on memos and doing a halfassed job on a role not even reserved for them (filing charges)

This is actually very significant. It's good to keep the heat and pressure on the Clinton Crime family. Getting the low level folks in a criminal prosecution is also a great way to get them to turn states evidence against the big boys.

Clinton will hang.

BAAAAAAAAAAAMP

I thought that kid just smoked so much weed he passed out on the tracks. This is why pot should be illegal.

Bump

THE STORM

IT"S LIKE ELECTION NIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN

What great news! I have the biggest smile on my face right. Tonight, OP does not suck!!!

the digits never lie.

And yet, we all know nothing is going to happen. Clinton won't be arrested. Comey won't be arrested. Nobody on the left will be held accountable. This country is beyond redemption.

archive.is/SlCFW

I feel as though even some people untouchable from the law may start getting killed. I mean however high up Hillary is, she is not the highest or the only one I bet, and if she starts to come under the spotlight ever, I don't think other people would hesitate to off her.

sez the no digit midget

kek

hHoly sheit the shills are fleeing the board.
the madman lit the fucking fire
we are going to burn it all down.
2018 year of the rope

banana bump best bump

I’d like to see the witch go down, just so all of her deranged and duplicitous supporters will have to eat the biggest shit sandwich of my life. Still, I want to see her (((bosses))) go down more than anything. Her and Bill have clearly been protected for a long time by their handlers.

nothing will happen we need to crack down on marijuana possession first!

this and sessions announcement today makes too much sense

TICK TOCK

BOOM

2017 already beat 2016

>Seriously, what are the odds that this is what happened?

This. As soon as I heard there was a fire.

The sheer volume of your faggotry is gargantuan.

I can’t wait for them to L.I. that evil witch

i feel it, user.
depressed as i've been (and largely remain), there's a definite and discernible
tingle in the tummy
pecans are percolating
>something is habbening!

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=u1_OfmrPAfo

checked

Don't you get It? It's a smoke screen. An obfuscation to distract the normies from noticing Shillary being sent to Gitmo.

Omg it's a Clintons are really done this time episode.

>mfw this all blows over and I'm bloated from vast knowledge of the Clinton crime syndicate's mafia-tier evil schemes

Because it has to be a demon summoning ritual of course.
>this time we'll get her boys, now that kike Bannon is not working against us

LOCK HER UP

believe it or not, brit-bong, that was somehow pre-made...and totally unrelated to Sup Forums. it was like a blessing from kek.

>cnn commercial comes out
>this is a banana
>Sup Forums btfo cnn
>user does google image search same day
>"banana bump"
>user finds literal banana bump.png
definite gift from kek

use it wisely, senpai

far, far, far too many. The real issue is most of them just moved to different agencies.

Idk... half of 2017 was spent defending against muh Russia shills, the other half was full of boomer larps... nothing really happened. You can't just blow off 11/8/16 and 11/9/16 so easily. Also, 9/11/16, Comey reopening the investigation... come on man. The only thing 2017 had was CTF Shia edition.

Everything is going according to plan

I've been coming here since early 2012, a few months after Moot added it. I thought that these people were faggots starting last year when every thread degenerated into calling everyone paid shills. But, honestly, the idiocy of your commentary, the fact that there isn't any argument you're actually making--just skewering a strawman that hasn't come up in this thread--and your insane projections honestly make me believe that you're paid to be here. Nobody could possibly be as retarded or idiotic as your comments make you seem. And you definitely aren't here voluntarily. You're either trying to raid or shilling deliberately.

Whichever the case, I hope you shit yourself to death in front of your dying mother.

SOON BROTHERS

I think the whole point of all those bull shit that we heard, was to keep us occupied. There are some doors, that are opening this year. And nobody knows whats beside them. I think somebody will reveal - with real evidence - the Clinton killings. I think this is going to be the year that she is going down.

Calm down goyim. Go back to counting your sheckels.

This is the post

seen the info and know people with doc

if trump doesn’t put her or others away then he himself is complicit and then criminal imo

A HILLARY mother fukkin CLINTON PERP WALK. Can you fukking even imagine

what are the odds of a tacked-on obstruction of justice charge?
if this was done while she knows she's under investigation, more than just the westchester FD will be investigating.

Here we come liberal faggots

kys

Bump

lmao this!!!

thank god for noble southern gentlemen!!!

so bad

What are the numbers and dashed lines?