Clinton’s at New Year’s at the Met Opera

Bill and Hillary Clinton spent New Year’s Eve at the Metropolitan Opera in New York.

I am a former employee of the Met Opera and I can tell you why this is important.

Everyone knows that Bill Clinton is a rapist and that Hillary defended a child rapist in her days as a lawyer, but did you know that James Levine, principal conductor and music director of the Met, is currently under investigation for sexual assault against a minor and that several accusers have come forth since then? Did you know that Peter Gelb, General Manager of the Met, has known about James Levine’s sexual proclivities and worked with the board of the Met to keep thugs quiet, going so far as to pay hush money to the victims of James Levine?

These aren’t rumors. These are documented facts that every Met employee knows about.

Where do the Clinton’s tie into this? Well I would say that they probably went to look like they support he arts since Trump cut funding to the arts endowment, but what I really think is that birds of a feather flock together. No high level person like the Clinton’s would ever visit the Met without being in contact with the highest levels of administration there. I don’t know where this leads but I will answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Sources
Met Opera Facebook. Can’t link because of spam filter

variety.com/2017/legit/news/james-levine-suspended-metropolitan-opera-sexual-abuse-1202629375/

Plenty more sources on James Levine available

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/arts/music/james-levine-sexual-misconduct-met-opera.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

bump

that nose of his. hmmm

I appreciate he bump

was she wearing a boot op??

Why is defending an accused child rapist wrong?
It was done for Moore on here for free,

my pleasure

>Clinton Body Count, Whitewater, Vince Foster, Ron Brown, Mena Arkansas

Get out of jail free card.

This is the only relevant question right now

bump for justice

Bump

5 slide threads the past minute, have a bump OP

They're such a nice couple, looks like they both have it goin on, i'm sure bill still fucks hillary.

Where are the PROOFS? Timestamp nigga

Bump

BUMP

Soon.

post yfw Bill rats out Hillary and a bunch of kikes to get a pardon.

did she have boot on? is there anyone that can confirm if she still wears the boot?

Tell us more about Levine. If they flock together he would be into the occult. What's his taste in art like?

I am no expert on Roy Moore, but it is my understanding that there was no actual evidence against him. James Levine has multiple accusers with a long history of accusations.

I don’t work there anymore. I wish I did so I could yell “bill Clinton is a rapist infowars.com” mid performance

Bump for story time

And so does Trump.
Again, accusations are, its guilty that matters.

I can post my old work id on Saturday. Here is my old insurance plan outline with a timestamp

Believe it or not, high IQ city people actually enjoy opera, you idiot popcorn vendor

Levine has a long term assistant that is also a homosexual and possibly into younger boys who has been in and out of rehab.

Levine apparently has had several run ins with the lawsuit they were somehow covered up by the Met board

Everyone who works there knows. It is an open secret. I knew long before it was ever exposed. When The NY Times article dropped, all of the old timers at the Met said that it was 100% true and that they have known for years

Here is the first article that dropped of many

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/arts/music/james-levine-sexual-misconduct-met-opera.html

There is hard evidence that trumps accusers were paid by the dnc. Levine’s accusers were paid by Levine and the board of the Met to keep quiet

If you enjoyed opera then you would know that opera houses do not serve popcorn. You are either a troll or a retard.

How many opera houses have you been to, little bitch? I'll have you know my father is quite wealthy and a patron in the arts. I've seen operas in Sydney, Paris, London, Rome, you name it. I'm engaged to an Okinawan violinists for Christ's sake. So let me tell you this: yes, there is popcorn. Maybe not at "the met" but can you really even call that hillbilly shithole an operahous? Hardly. Now do fuck off

Weak ass larp bro. I don’t care who you pretend to be engaged to. Literally every single one of my friends and acquaintances works in the music business.

And the GOP paid for Juanita.
Its like, without a trial its a he said she said.
Or you know, accusations.
The evidence for all parties is equally hard and strict.
What matters is who goes to court.
Or shall I point that there were no hearings or scandals of Clinton's time as a senator?
Something that should have been the loudest as that is the most corrupt spot?

Clinton was actually impeached. Anyway I don’t need a government authority to decide whether someone is guilty. I can read facts and decide for myself.

how do i get good seat cheap. what opera is best now. if i show up in a bowtie with my wife can we hang

The Met has terrible attendance. Just wait til the day of and buy some tickets. If you have never seen an opera, go for something accessible like la boheme, which will definitely have cheap seats available

Semi-related. My post from another thread about young child actors and their pedo handlers... erm I mean.... "agents"

ur a fucking shthead
i was a patron of BAM because my wife wanted to see mikal do nijisky.
I have seen Andre Rieu 7 times.

i dont want to spend dumb money on met. what are best seats in the house. who do i call. is being. a patron lit? should I do it so I can meet levine and call him a child rapist at a gala?

Yeah the Met has a children’s chorus. Yikes

basicly is being a patron worth it? BAM sucked and Im at Pj clarkes all the time anyway.

The best seats are going to be first tier, but those are super expensive. Get student or rush tickets for $25 or less. Levine is suspended from the Met so you probably won’t be able to call him a rapist any time soon

Being a patron is a waste of money. You don’t get shit and the Met is a dirty shithole anyway

No, it’s a $2750 minimum donation and you only get 4 rehearsal passes and you are allowed into a patrons lounge which is a dirty old room with dirty furniture. They dim the lights so it looks less gross, but it is pretty dingy

More Jews molesting. What a shock. Gas them all.

>(((Levine)))
Oh look, another well-connected jew pederast.

OP how do I move to Jew York
I’m a poorfag in Florida but I want to get my degree there. I also have some friends there (but they’re married)
I don’t know how to find a job or housing or get an ID or anything ahead of time
I have to get out of this shithole though, there’s nothing to do here. Everyone just shops and eats while their life wastes away

What about it faggot?

And so can I.
Its fun to presume how things go.

Stay in Florida. New York is a shithole. I am actually from the south and moved here to get my degree. Now I am stuck here. My advice is to read the richest man in Babylon and learn how to handle money. Get a job at Publix and work your way into management. Store manager pays over 100k plus all employees earn stock. New York is basically rich Jew elites and homeless people

My family is from there and moved down here. I don’t know if you understand.
It’s better to have Jew elites but also good libraries, museums, and interesting pop-ups (last time I was there, there was an elaborate fucking insect zoo pop-up ffs) than to live in a place filled with Jew elites who got cold, more violent and loud spics and niggers, bad schools, and people with no ambition or drive. Everything is a chain restaurant or store. No one does anything but eat and drink shitty food or shop for clothes. It’s soul crushing

I actually totally understand. My family is also from nyc which is part of why I wanted to come here. Maybe I romanticize the south now, but at least in Florida you can have some land, fresh air, and CCW. I don’t give a fuck about libraries because I pirate everything and my taste in books is not usually what the library carries. Pop ups are all commercially or politically targeting you

I'm disappoint in myself in that I thought a couple of theses guys were good guys. Sorry for being wrong Sup Forums, now I'm hoping for an indefinite stay at gitmo for them.

I tend to agree with op although I guess your age matters. If your still a youngfag you can waste a few years there and have a lot of good memories. I'm from NY and now live in FL. Everyone here is either in banking or military. No unions for Blue collar.. That's a plus about NY if you go blue collar. You can get paid very well in any union. Unless you have a good noodle and do something with yourself. NY is biggly with banking, hedge funds, etc. You could go work for the goys. But, you'll get killed on housing. Any apartment in NY you couldn't touch for anything reasonable for just 1 room. Even Williamsburg, Greenpoint, etc have been built up really nice but are way expensive. You'd be better getting a cheap car, commuting and getting an apartment in NJ.
It's never too soon to start your career but if you are a youngfag you can burn a few years in NY I guess. You never know where roads lead. What are you looking to go to school for?

I’m getting a meme computer science degree
I just gotta leave this state. It’s really eating at me. If I see another full parking lot at Olive Garden on a Friday night I think I might lose it

I'd pardon Bill for whom he could give up, honestly. Dude's dirty as fuck but he's a vector for drainage like nobody's seen.

Let other people be happy with Olive Garden. It shouldn’t bother you

I get the whole chain food thing. One of the best things about NY is the food, abundance of amazing food, convenience, etc. Delis! There's no fucking good old hometown delis here. No quick bagel with boars head cold cuts at all hours. Things like that I miss. There are good restaurants here, not chains but not cheap either.
How old are you?

Thought I read he's "cooperating". I don't think him or obongo will get any shit but they'll cooperate..

how old are you if you're under 25 there's a site you should check out

When you are saving as much money as possible and have a family you don’t give a fuck about nice restaurants and honestly Olive Garden is fine

ok? I go there all the time and so do most other intellectual/wealthy people in the tri state. I go there so often and get the student tickets which are in fairly nice seats. If you're not shitting us you probably know who I am.

don't listen to these idiots, nyc is shit but florida is 10 times worse.(I've lived in both)

I'm with you on saving money and not needing to drop $$$ at restaurants unnecessarily. To be honest the cost of living down here isn't much different from when I lived in NJ. Minus the price I paid for my house and property taxes. Although the property taxes down here on new communities are creeping up and in some communities are comparable to NJ. Honestly speaking I'd rather be in Georgia, NC maybe TN. NC would be first choice only because I'm more familiar. But with family, I want my land back that I had in NJ. Now I live in a community in a nice size house but with no fn land. It's literally like Staten Island. All the communities they are building here are like this unless you want to spend 600k+ and get into a high end community with close to an acre but there go your property taxes.

>wealthy
>buys student tickets

I worked there for quite a while, see my timestamp from an earlier post

>nyc
>5% white
>100% liberal

Yeah, everyone move here. It’s paradise

Don’t know why my id changed, but it’s me, the OP

reading comprehension much? I said wealth/intellectuals I fall into the later category. I'm not broke just cheap btw.

>democrat rape is bad
>conservative rape is good

So when are formal charges going to be laid against Moore in criminal court then?

This makes sense. At least the part that they would only go where they have allies.

Chelsea Clinton wishes Happy New Year to the Church of Satan...

>Hillary defended a child rapist in her days as a lawyer

do you know how the law works?

She knew he was guilty and laughed about it.
Do you know how morality and complicity works?!

I'm guessing it's a show of force to any lawyer thinking about prosecuting the guy. It sends a pretty powerful message to have the Clintons signal that they have your back.

gin blossoms

Check out Rosen's gallery if you really want a who's who of pedophiles.