What goes on in moldova

As long as I've been on this board i see this country but never hear about it. what goes on here bois

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
dailynewshungary.com/shocking-result-hungarians-fourth-obese-nation-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=P1TPrMKN5Fw
wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160
youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria_War#Military_conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98
youtube.com/watch?v=g845Bn-IwG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poverty

Moldova is a bargain-bin Romania, and Romania is a bargain-bin France.

The white kind or the Chicago kind?

Lotta sex trafficking

But why do they even exist though

poorest country in Europe

rural and communist kind

for the same reason mongolia has a cyrillic alphabet

misery annd suffering

Nice people
Great wine
Poor as shit, most of people have nothing but wine in their fridges
Pretty split between people who want to join Romania and people who want to remain independent

Also town rapists

Fucking orthodox priests and their fancy alphabets

post pic plz need source

they dont anymore

Exactly the same thing that goes on in every eastern-european shithole.
>shitty soviet bloc tenaments
>greyness
>all cars are boxy 1980s Yugoshits
>rampant alcoholism to stifle the pain of existence

Moldova was a part of the Russian Empire for a long time and was also annexed by the Soviet Union in 1940. The Soviet Union promoted non-Russian nationalities with "korenization" policies that lead to the meme concept of Moldovan people distinct from Romanians. When the Soviet Union collapsed Moldova became an independent republic. Most citizens are in favour of union with Romania but Romania doesn't want them because Moldova are poor and because of political instability in the eastern regions of the country.

Honestly I prefer Romania. No niggers for starters.

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/3jw9fb/moldavian_tells_us_about_his_town/

They have tons of niggers in Romania.
They're called "Gypsies".

At least they're not Hungarians.

>reddit
>r/Sup Forums
get out.

Moldova has niggers say what>>

Don't ask.

They talk like draculas

he meant that France has niggers, although Romania has something even worse than niggers; magyars

No, it doesn't.

France does.

How can glorious hungarians compete!

>Hungarians
Hungarians are the most beautiful women on Earth, good sir.

I think I know why you think so
dailynewshungary.com/shocking-result-hungarians-fourth-obese-nation-world/

They have 2 million Hungarians too lul

this makes sense actually its due to our traditional food being high carb and high fat food but as someone who lived in the states obesity is not even comparable in Hungary to the US

youtube.com/watch?v=P1TPrMKN5Fw

>here's a subjective quality about them, that makes them good
There's also a lot of sexy jews out there, that makes them okay!

That just shows how bad Hungary is if they're living over there in fucking Romania. ;^)
Of course, I thought it was because you guys got BTFO after WW1 and had your landsize JUSTed.

probably true, but the way obesity is measured is if their BMI exceeds 30 iirc
so if everyone has a BMI of 29 there will be 0% obesity and 100% overweight (25-30 BMI)
a better measurement would be to compare average BMI

do u have McDonalds?

yeah
but we don't have corn subsidies which makes food that are pumped with HFCS cheaper

Pretty sure it’s just a salvic organized crime base larping as a country for muh diplomatic immunity.

>slavic
I guess the canadians are chinese then

are u even from there

yep
wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160

thx 4 flag senpai

Hookers are born there

do u not know how to save flags fuckin lel

i know how to save flags nigger, using snip keeps me from cheating

kys faggot

i love you too

>Cucked out of a coastline/port by 1.5km

Ouch.

Isn’t there a breakaway russian/ukranian territory in it? What’s russia’s angle with it? They need a haven for smuggling or lawlessness?

Kick-ass boy bands make one hit wonders

youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY

Ah, I recall the town rapist but never saw the replies. Is he in jail? Do people treat him normally when he is not wearing his rape hat? What are the customs of the town rapist? do they have a guild?

During the late Soviet Union the government of Moldova pursued policies such as removing the Cyrillic alphabet for Romanian and removing Russian as an official language. in the territories east of the Dniester river, there was a slim majority of ethnic Russians/Ukrainians and many of the non-Slavic people spoke Russian as their first language, so they began to slip from Moldovan control despite the Soviet Union ordering them to stop. after the Soviet Union fell the local authorities there still had control and defeated the Moldovan army, leading to a ceasefire that stands to the present. the Russian army was sent to Transnistria for peacekeeping but the Russian Federation hasn't recognized Transnistria.

>after the Soviet Union fell the local authorities there still had control and defeated the Moldovan army,
>At the same time, the Russian 14th Guards Army in Moldovan territory numbered about 14,000 professional soldiers. The PMR authorities had 9,000 militiamen trained and armed by officers of the 14th Army. The volunteers came from the Russian Federation: a number of Don, Kuban, Orenburg, Sibir and local Transnistrian Black Sea Cossacks joined in to fight alongside the separatists

how does this contradict what I said

Its just a myth at this point

were they the first people to use auto-tune on vocals?
can anyone find an earlier example?

there was no local authority
the russians sent an army the same way donbass has no local authority, the russians sent troops

Transnistria became de-facto independent of Chișinău before the Russian Federation even existed, and the prior Soviet government took the side of Moldova when this happened.

I can't be bothered to respond to this so just read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria_War#Military_conflict

Cher, 5 or 6 years earlier
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98

>56 posts in
>pic related hasn't been posted

Son, I am disappoint.

I read that at least 1/3 of Moldova's young female population has exchanged sex for money at least once in their lifetime. Is this true?

Correcting myself. Roy Vedas' Fragments Of Life beat her by 2 months.

Seems like a good place to pick up some sporting gear:

youtube.com/watch?v=g845Bn-IwG0