MBS here, Ask me anything

MBS here, Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

vision2030.gov.sa/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

Can I have a qt.314 hijabi concubine?

Tell me how Jared Kushner is such a genius. Is he a time traveller?

I am clearly not a nigger

No, It is haram for muslim women to be with non muslim men.

He has received a good education. I cannot comment on the time travelling part.

>I cannot comment on the time travelling part.
Dammit!

How is the master plan coming along? You know what I'm talking about. Is this the year the world changes forever?

When will we strike down the infidels?

Expect very good news in the next couple of months.

Shut up Pakistani or you will be deported.

how are things with the Houthis?
is the Yemen conflict an excuse to start shit with Iran?

Awesome.

Be honest with me here

Do I Drink too much?

Did they try to kill you in Vegas?

The current situation is very tough. We had a very good opportunity with Saleh to end it, but unfortunately he was stupid and got himself killed. We are however making slow progress everyday and using the starve-out method. It is not us that "started shit" with Iran, we are merely defending our border from a hostile terrorist group.

Nope

Not in Vegas.

Are you supporting Bitcoin's rise ?
Are you planning to release state sponsored cryptocurrencies based on blockchain soon ?

Iran and Russia are gonna take you down along with your american buddy.

wut lvl chess u on?

WHY are YOU sucha cuck master.
AND WHY have you supported the issie joo over YOUR OWN peoples.
>EXPLAIN.

Shouldn't you be busy "interrogating" those other princes you have hanging upside-down in the Riyadh Ritz?

How did Trump convince you to give up the guys who planned and financed 9/11 and ISIS to men in the employ of /ourguy/ Erik Prince?

No, I only invest in reliable things. One day bitcoin will implode and all you losers will wish you had invested in stocks instead.

shut up italiano or i will buy your entire country and turn it to my own personal resort

Chess is stupid.

Sorry.

You are really stupid if you think the top guys do these kinds of this personally.

What do you think of Donald Trump. You know the real him and you get to see what we see as well, playing the media, shitposting on twitter etc etc,

What you think of him?

Please do it, I can't wait for us Italians to flood your country and impregnate your women with our superior seed.

Do you hate jews?

Fugg, that's some next level shit

A holographic mindset in action!

Silly goy, they're jews.

MBS, what is best in life?

Nah hes right you look like your mum is an African.
>Lips and nose, plus black hairwool.
>Niggers normally do what you've been doing too.
Its an African thing.

Why are you so afraid of Glorious Emir

One of your AGs was quoted as having said the 2017 purge was “merely the start of a vital process to root out corruption wherever it exists.” Can you say whether this was meant in Saudi Arabia alone or are other countries involved in said corruption as well?
>hoping this isn't a LARP as likely as that may be

>Ask me anything

What's your favorite idea,
mine is being creative
how do you get the idea
i just try to think, CREATIVELY
now when you look at this orange
tell me please,
WHAT DO YOU SEE
it's just a boring old orange
maybe to you, BUT NOT TO ME

That's my question

He is cool I guess. Would have preferred Hillary, but whatever. He doesnt really care about any of the things he talks about, He just likes being in control of things. He is good at his job though.
I bet he is very submissive in the bed though.

Thats not how this works Francesco

They are cunts, but we have to learn to live with them.

Qahwa with dates. Mmmmmm

I don't think you are MBS...

Read the arabian nights, their women love africans.

>MBS here, Ask me anything.
Your Regicide is famous in certain circles. What were your reasons for the clean-out? I am a huge fan of cleaning out unwanted garbage as much as the next guy...but this is a whole new level of awesome.

>He is cool I guess. Would have preferred Hillary, but whatever. He doesnt really care about any of the things he talks about, He just likes being in control of things. He is good at his job though.
>I bet he is very submissive in the bed though
Okay. Only one answer I can give you.

You're just a bored Saudi LARPing.

Habibi I'll give you a 7/10

Is Thomas Wictor completely full of shit, or is he on to something?

You don't buy countries either Ahmet.

So are saudi royalty actually gonna stop fucking kids?

When their african slaves stop fucking their women.

What are you going to do about the arab league?

Your majesty, what is the ultimate objective of humanity? What are we all striving towards?

i see a jump suit at gitmo and where the satanists/terrorists operate.

That guy is a mothefucking faggot cunt stabbing bitch. I cant wait till we kill him so that I can go piss on his grave.

lol you actually believed it was about corruption?

I like your poetry. Keep it up.

What do you do about the gay princes?

I've met some in ny at the Fendi shop.

They did have nice clothes though!

sharpiepooper timestamp, for posterity's sake

I'll be your cock slave for 1 million a year

>Not manipulating the TDS situation by installing a limp dick ultra liberal jew as leader of israel when the time comes.
>Not being the one who conquers judea and take credit for that.

Just a thought.

That whole corruption thing was just a excuse to lop off their heads wasn't it?

What are you talking about?

The pipeline?

>lol you actually believed it was about corruption?
Are you claiming to be even more corrupt than those you removed? You seem like a decent enough guy.

Is Huma Abedin a Brotherhood mole or is she a nobody?

THIS IS A LARP THREAD WITH ANSWERS ANYONE COULD COME UP WITH

>THIS IS A LARP THREAD WITH ANSWERS ANYONE COULD COME UP WITH

True. Pic related is the Saudi football team.

Ok

No comment.

Try me.

Not really sure yet. We dont really like half the countries in it like Syria and Qatar. Maybe we will have a new organization with Egypt and the Emirates.

To destroy Iran

I think you got upset, maybe you need new friends.
>Implies NOT creating more enemies.
Seems like a plan then.

>MBS here, Ask me anything

Do you guys have secret hidden beds in the sand
Why do you wear those goofy looking Shemag's with a Saturn Ring band on your head
Do you have hidden treasure underneath your head covering
Why do you all shower so little
Why do you all smell like the turd of a skunk that an Indian ingested, then shit out again, and sprinkled with curry powder
What do you do to combat your curry powder body odor

The league was about messing with the west, your personal situation is nice, but you already know how this people is, one second they like you the other they blame you for all their "terrorist attacks".

In my head, u sound like Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Sisi is going down. The dictator will fall inshallah

>Saudi Football team
Never heard of them.

Why do you worship a filthy pedophile warlord goat fucker?

Yeah this is true.
>GG

Can I barrow al-Waleed bin Talal's 747 while your shaking him down at the Ritz?

LE LARPS GUIS
LE LARPS FOR LE WINTER XDDD

Now that is just rude.

I'm a school teacher in America and would like to begin some cross- cultural educational ties in the KSA, especially in context to the next 30 years. How can I learn more about your vision of US-Saudi cultural and educational relationships? And, who would you have me contact in SKA to help me fulfill my quest? Best wishes.

Was the previous regime responsible for funding the September 11th attacks?

How does it feel to be a pawn in a scheme to prop up the USD? How does it feel that you and your people are so cucked they took a jew deal that will eventually leave you desolate?

Hows that sand nigger city of the future coming faggot?

When will the world realize that you’re the antichrist?

Are all the Bin Ladens as uptight as Osama?

Why are all of you raging homosexuals?

Why can’t you stop the houthi menace?

Why the jews did 9/11 ?

Dude we cant even get Yemen are you insane

;)

At least I am trying to put some liberty in the country. If it had been someone else other than me he wouldnt have changed anything about the current system.

Not sure but she is really cute. My brother went to school with her when she was in Jeddah and said she smelled really bad though.

1-Yes
2-It keeps you cold in the hot sun and you can also turn it to cover your face during sandstorms
3-No I am actually balding
4-Because here its very dry and if you shower too much your skin starts peeling
5-Thats Indians, Arabs smell of Oud all the time

Yeah this whole politics thing is really stressful

Shut up Ikhwani

vision2030.gov.sa/en
You can search google for Saudi Vision 2030 and see what we are hoping to achieve in the next 12 years. We just announced the largest budget ever this year.

Not directly

Does it really matter when you get trillions of dollars?
Also the city is going good. still waiting for the next shipment of indian workers to get started.

They are actually pretty liberal, Osama didnt like hanging out with them in the clubs so he went to Afghanistan instead.

Its those fucking mountains man. They just go hiding in them and we cant find them

Have a bump.

So would you say a fair amount of blood is on Saudi hands? I mean no one is clean in the affair but I just wondered

How do you prefer dealing with Tillerson or Kushner? Or do you have a choice?

Thats just how politics work. Everyone has blood on their hands.

I dont like Tillerson. Kushner is cool though.

What is really going on with Qatar? What do they hope to gain over working with Iran?

Why?

الفتره الاخيره الشواذ كتروا اوي في البورده دي

I would recommend hiring some top class shitposters to flood israel with tailored web adds specifically dealing with how their women should be railed by africans.

Give it a couple year and the beta jews will be destroyed.

LOL Saudi dog, more like the Persians will kill all of you! Yemeni rebels are kicking your tiny ass,you can't fight for shit. Fucking Syrians and Iraqis hate you, you are done for.

Every fucking nation has blood on their hands. Gtfo with that cuckery.

He is too old and I think he has dementia. Kushner however is pretty fun guy just to be around.

Qatar wants all the current big players in the Middle East to fall so that it can become the #1 Player in the region. They currently side with Iran but if their dreams come true and Saudi/UAE/Egypt fall they will instantly back stab Iran
They are just way too power hungry. They already have billions but they want trillions instead.

ايه والله

Do you have too much control over the military? Not having any military experience or education it seems that you shouldn’t have such a strong influence. Are you worried of a military coup?

Every single leader in the middle east views their military in that way.

Whats you families game plan if there is a massive political uprising against the royal family? Would you abdicate if you could keep your money?

Why do you do drugs^

Tillerson it's an old school company men.

Kinda handsome desu and maybe a little healthy low key homo

Why you shilling here the traps are on Sup Forums

Why do your women paint their faces like prostitutes, but have to cover their hair?
I know it's because of all the rapists, but it doesn't make sense to cover hair and paint face.

How bad is the water crisis over there? Your oil isn't the only liquid that you need to worry about running out of.
:^)

I have to keep tight control of the military to avoid a coup but still have it strong enough so that Iran doesnt try to start a war. Trust me, If a coup does happen then much crazier people will take over the country. You think women walking without an abaya in public is bad? there are people who dont think it is ok for you to see your mothers face uncovered.

Not really. Egypt's situation is much different since they are a military dicatorship so they train them very well and please them with lots of weapons

Depends on the situation. Probably yes because life is meaningless anyways.

BASED LARP BRO HAHA LOL IM PRINCE SAUDI :-DDD

What were you doing in Vegas?

You got seriously nihilistic since you became ruler.

Just fuck Qatar in trade and don't let the nutjobs take over Iran.

What face painting are you talking about?

;)