What is the moral significance of this character?

What is the moral significance of this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RKqoW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mature Woman > Loli

Plenty,

whether you'd side against friends/morality for you waifu. how important relationship is? what kind of chemistry is necessary for a relationship to work

This

>Exdeath
>Mature

Even more immature than Mein.

But this is common knowledge.
Anyone who disagrees is in denial.

This. Dude even thought about shacking up with her until she said she would never stop being evil.

physically, you retard

sasuga pedophile

But is she a morally just character?

>Saw how bad shit was outside the empire, basically mad max style resources
>fought battle hardened to achieve everything
>Did everything to fight for an empire promising stabilization
>Did some questionable acts, though in context of the world could be considered normal
>Liked the fact someone else had the same desire she did
>Got love struck and loved a villian till the end even though they were opposites

Why want her to stop being evil? He should have dumped that moralfag crap, convinced her to overthrow the regime and rule the world together.

Sex with Mine.

wtf, what anime is this?

Kurome ga Kill

The fact that she's hot and cold at the same time.

She's basically a viking. They share the same principles, fight to live and live to fight, to kil or to be killed, the enemy deserves annihilation if they were weak, but with a loyal and honorable soul inside, its hard to understand but just go read about vikings and their culture if you want to know more.

Holy shit this makes sense.

She was an unapologetic extreme sadist, there's no way he would've ever been able to come to terms with that.

What's the point in betraying your waifu for the sake of morality? Aren't the people that you love important, not some random strangers? They are people with their own hopes and dreams, but you can't abandon your own people just because of that.

She was sadistically raped by a lesbian psycho as a teenager and it turned her more sadistic than she was as a cute little nomad girl.

Some sweet, tender lewding could slowly fix her crazy. Although she'd still need spankings for it to feel right, to be physically dominated by her stronger mate.

her purpose was to get people to read the manga instead

The manga is fucking trash, the anime is leagues ahead of it. I'm 100% serious.

Akame ga Kill is pure garbage in either medium, though.

>Some sweet, tender lewding could slowly fix her crazy
Literally impossible.

yeah i caught up recently and was disappointed in both.
i just like her design, really.

This. You'd have to be comfortable with the fact that she's going to keep raping and murdering innocent people for petty reasons when she's not busy slobbering all over your dick.

Too bad she died a virgin

Like I said, throw that crap away and just enjoy. No one informed him that lives don't matter in AgK. They were taken for our enjoyment.

Being a total shit.

At least best girl lived in the manga

>wanting to fix her
>not joining her in a life of violence and glory

Yeah, thank goodness Kurome survived.

Mine is the best girl.

no

Yes.

Reminder.

Whatever

>not having her slobbering on your dick as much as humanly possible
>not torturing and murdering people for petty reasons together

To be honest Kurome doesn't have much of a personality
>muh onee-chan
>muh snacks

Justice bitch is better.

>saying Kurome doesn't have much of a personality
>Justice bitch is better
Minefag, you are drunk.

excellent taste friendo

Instead of a reminder can you tell me what is this? I don'r remember it from the series.

It's from AgK zero. So nothing significant.

It's significant to me.
Full Zero translations when?

Is Seryuu a morally just character?

Please don't start this

What chapter was this?

To make my dick diamonds.

Btw, does anyone where this is from? Saw it in another AgK thread but couldn't find the sauce.

Except Esdeath wasn't Tatsumi's waifu, just another stranger to him.

Fucking cropped image. Can't find shit too.

Glorified murderer

To give femdomfags a woman to love

I want to embrace those danger breasts.

Apparently random people have been translating AkG:Zero but it hasn't been getting edited, I've edited manga/doujins in the past so I could finish put it together if anyone has a bunch of the translations saved

Is AkG:Zero a prequel?

No, it's your mother's V.

>Series ends with Tatsumi stuck in a dragon like body and Mine wakes up
>epilogue reads they have children
>children
>meaning Mine rode dragon dick multiple times

doujins when?

Thanks you too

Yes, it starts out focusing on Akame and Kurome when they worked for the empire also explores other characters and has a lot of unique stories/characters

That's neat for a title character Akame didn't felt like the main character in the main series.

And you as well!

Someone tell her that is not how you wear a bra.

to be a mummy

If you get Esdeath pregnant and she has a child, would her maternal instincts change her beliefs?

It's Esdeath getting sexually dominated by the main villain of Zero.

She would raise the child to be a sadist

Cute

What happens if the child inherits his mother's power, but pretty much hates violence and sadism?

I turn her into a masochist

>heaven's feel.jpg

What would a relationship with Leone be like?

Shit, just like her.

What about the rest?

>Sheele and cool gaybrah died in both animu and mango
what's the point of the series again?

Nazis just want to be loved

They were not shitty fanservice-only plot devices at least.

Takahrio killed off the characters far too soon for any emotional attachment or development to take effect, I must say though Sheele and Bor's death were handled pretty nicely though.

I imagine she'd want at least ten children, abandon them in the wild and only love those who manage to crawl back covered in the blood of would-be predators.

That /u/ ruins everything.

I'd impregnate her 20 times even if she said so

Why is Esdeath so bulliable?

>Like I said, throw that crap away and just enjoy.

So he would basically give up on his beliefs and throw away his pride as a man to enjoy some pussy? That would be the same as giving up on being the tatsumi Esdeath loved, and eventually she would come to hate this weak creature that is willing to debase himself for some pussy.

I ship Leone and Esdeath and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

that evil bitches deserve to die alone and unloved

What's your headcanon for this?

>he can't fix his blue haired waifu
Giving up is for pussies, and if Esdeath liked that she would have gone for Kurome

Leone reflects Esdeath's predatory side and the relationship is a dom and sub with Esdeath being forced into the role of a submissive housewife while Leone is the hard working househusband type.

Best ship.

Came in just to see if someone would post it. Haven't had any luck finding it, and it seems to be great too.

imgur.com/a/RKqoW

>You'll never have hot passionate sex with Esdeath after a day of hunting together

Why does it hurt?

To be pure. She really was the biggest causality of this empire because she was the perfect soldier. If she had joined night raid she would be heralded as the greatest hero of all time.

Esdeath used to be kinda innocent, look at

>Exdeath
Why did they change the names again?

She was completely innocent. Her beliefs are pure it just so happened that she joined the wrong side like Justice.

>She was sadistically raped by a lesbian psycho as a teenager and it turned her more sadistic than she was as a cute little nomad girl.
I'm gonna need some sauce on that

Making every man want to be dominated.

>She was completely innocent. Her beliefs are pure it just so happened that she joined the wrong side
Just like everyone in the Jaegers (save Stylish). Your point?

Main villain of Zero befriended Esdeath when they were teens then betrayed her and tried to rape her. It kinda messed with Esdeath's head.

She's not a bad person.