Eromanga sensei

Are you ready to be disappointed in 14 hours?

it might be good

to late fucko clockwork planet already got me so disappointed that my autistic hype juice is all but drained

>NBR
I'm already disappointed.

>Are you ready to be disappointed in 14 hours?
Yeah, that's when I have a date with your imouto.

Nbr

It will still be a cute and fun show.
>but muh shitposting
Not everything in life is shitposting young one.

I probably won't even pick it up so no.

Isn't this the same concept as Ane Comi? Kinda wish some group picks up that manga, it was good shit

Hishigata would be ashamed by this shit.

I'll watch the first 4 episodes

I expect very little of this show. I hope it isn't completely awful.

The twist is that they are going to be blood related at the end. I expect nothing less from this horrible author.

Remove NBR from the premises.

>You don't know japanese
>You will never draw doujinshi

I don't think he can legally do that

>disappointed
My expectation is already so low since I've read and dropped the manga.

At least we'll get some good doujins out of it whether its bad or not

haha, jokes on you.
I'm always ready to be disappointed.

This will be you.

I'm always ready to be disappointed

No, it will be glorious.

What is this?
An anime about a teacher from Eromanga?

Nope I think I will enjoy it just fine.

Uh oh...

Who cares, Im only watching it for Elf

Why are you all talking like this is going to be shit?
Am I missing something?

I kinda had high hopes for this being cute/lewd

I was already disappointed by the manga ages ago
>teenage girl
>one of the most popular writers in the world
>doesnt even know it and lives poorly
>just so happens her favorite writer is the MC and joins his harem

The writer of the orginal light novel ended his most famous series with a massive asspull and this one's not looking like it'll be any better.

haha nice funny xdd

People need to let it go its been almost what three years?

NBR imoutos are the best imoutos

Are you serious? Of course he can, the problem is whether his publisher will allow him to.

NBR NBR NBR!

An hour and a half left

I can't feel them as real siblings because the plot is unbelievable and idiotic.

who is livestreaming?

There will be oreimo cameos right? Anyone read the novel/manga?

an hour left

The fact it is NBR means this show won't have a built in audience of retarded Kirino shit posters which means the threads might actually be enjoyable.

>implying the shitposters won't feel inclined to remind us it's NBR and therefore shit every single moment

>nbr
>autism
>harem

No thank you.

I have, there were no oreimo cameos in either, but they might add them in the anime.

Not even a mention or passing reference?

Not that I remember, there might have been cameos for other series in the random LNs that are mentioned though. (MC is a LN author so a bunch of LNs get mentioned, I think all of them are fictional but some of them might be a nod toward real series.)

What? They don't need to deliver anything, it will be the best of the year just from character design and the OP.

Livestream where?

This will get hated because muh A-1 and NBR

6 MINUTES

I read whats available of the manga based on LN, so i cant see how one would be disappointing as first episode would be just character introduction.

You are talking crap, there is a cameo of Oreimo in Ero manga, vol 3 last chapter to be exactly. The cast of Oreimo and cast of Ero manga sensei will not interact but they will be passing each other in Akiba. So get your facts right don't invent things.

starting

get in here niggas

>I read whats available of the manga based on LN, so i cant see how one would be disappointing as first episode would be just character introduction.

The story is great and it's not a copy/paste from Oreimo. And no you will not be dissapointed. The characters are interesting, there is a lot of comedy and ''ero'' moments. Wait till you see how Sagiri acts then you will change your point of view. I know what I'm talking about because I have been following the light novel from the start.

CUTE

big

cute

average size

same shit as oreimo

I try to think of them as adult novel writers since there's almost no school scenes but it only makes it weirder.

>I try to think of them as adult novel writers since there's almost no school scenes but it only makes it weirder.

hater

the mc looks the same as the one from oreimo

Worse. Non blood related sister and the obvious best girl is going to lose despite actually trying hard.

I mean, kids working, writing novels to maintain their household? My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

QT

Is it legal for a little girl to draw 18+ pictures?

When does blonde twintail slut appear?

>Worse. Non blood related sister and the obvious best girl is going to lose despite actually trying hard.

I don't think there was an issue of ''if'' the other girls had a chance to begin with. Even if it was in Oreimo or eromanga, it's just your biased and narrowminded thinking that didn't make it possible for you to see the obvious hints to see who would have won.

Is that Haifuri? S2 when

Well, at least she's cuter than Kirino. Silver hair is truly god-tier.

was it rape?

Why does she have 3 ears?

>tfw already cuter than Kirishit

No no, it is obvious who'll win, I just don't like it she does no effort to do it.

You'll notice I'm bitter over true tears too.

>I mean, kids working, writing novels to maintain their household? My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
So are you telling me that other animes this season are reasonable with a normal day in the real world? Dude, you don't make anny freaking sense. I smell the same retarded arguments as we saw on Oreimo threads.

Lewd!

she's gonna get bad eyesight

That's easily accomplished.