Frame Arms Girl

Holy shit, this is AOTS so far and it's not even close. I'm not even a buyfag, but this was great.

There's probably not a lot to discuss until the next episode, but hopefully this gets picked up by more people since I didn't see many threads in the archive.

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/476034658.htm
fagirl.com/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it thst good?

Nah. People are overreacting. MC is annoying and whole thing looks like toy commercial.

It's not very good at all. It's a toy commercial that smacks of toy commercial harder than many other obvious entries, the CG is shit, the plot as it's been laid out thus far provides little actual motivation for the MC to give a shit and all of the characters can be summed up in one or two archetypes. The plot at least can be fixed but things don't look good.

Shinki TV is better so far.

wich fag wud u hotglue

It's the only thing worth watching this season.

What about Granblue, Warau Salesman NEW and Alice to Zouroku then?

Busou Shinki was much better.

where are the lewds

Gourai-kun is handsome.

If you like yuri or CGDCT you might enjoy it.

>little actual motivation for the MC to give a shit
Consider this.

All she literally have to do are these
>Assemble some free plamo that appears at her doorstep every now and then
>Take care of some tiny sentient robots and let them do their combat tests for Gourai
>All in the comfort of her house
>Get paid for more than she would ever get from a part-time job she can get outside as a high schooler

Little effort for more money than she would get from a normal part time job outside.

I haven't watched it and I'm not really interested in watching it but I do want to buy my second gourai just so I can practice with my first. Maybe buy some HG gundam for their parts.

It's like GBF without the battle passion so far.

The ramped up the plamo otaku side of it though, so that's nice.

She also needs to teach Gourai to love.

People are just quick to call anything they slightly like or panders them AOTS. It is not that good and has that horrible CG, enjoyable but not particularly great.

It's not exactly sustainable

I've actually ordered the hg barbatos lupus to try and replicate this guy's kitbash.

SEE THIS BANDAI
ATLEAST FIX YOUR FUCKING FUMINA
I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED MONEY ON FUMINA

Is it possible IRL to turn a cute girl into a model building nerd by just dropping a package off in front of her house anonymously?

Does this anime involve on-screen disassembly?

In all seriousness, which anime am I supposed to be watching this season? Most of it looks like shite.

FAG, Creators, Cockwork were the best for me.
Twinangel and Rokudenashi were watchable.

Ao takes care of FAGs for money.

>Granblue

You don't watch granblue. You buy the BD if you're one of those poor sods who got hooked for the cheap shit you can exchange in-game.

>buying SUPAR fumina

You only have yourself to blame.

And the worst part is bandai keeps making new variants which means there is a market for it.

Hey, atleast the shields and her guns fit my gourai. Thats about the only thing she's useful for.

Assumedly the same person buying a trillion beargguys

Alice to Zouroku and Sakura Quest may be good.
And of course, Uchouten S2.

>Granblue
We only care about the bonuses.

how do I get into FAGs? I am rich so I could probably buy them all

Ded game. But that gold bar/character though.

>how do I get into FAGs?
You buy them, duh?

Step 1: Buy them
Step 2: Build them
Step 3: Make them hug and kiss

Anyone I should buy first for practice designing and shit? I want to recreate them close to the box art.

Gourai I guess, she's the 1st one and people already say she's kinda shitty.

The pre-painted FAG faces blow Fumina out of the water.

>Step 2 and beyond
>for a normal buyfag

What is this about?

Busou Shinki but with a cute girl master

One of the two busou shinki clones that Kotobukiya made in the past couple years. This one features mecha musume of their Frame Arms model kits.

Grumpy loli Ao is cute

I am watching this for Aoi to be honest. The FAGs have generic personalities but I can't predict Aoi's reactions what will she say next.

What a cute
would buy a FAG of her

Is Ao going to use a FAG as a sex toy?

I don't think FAGs have a vibrate setting.

>FAG

What an unfortunate name

Part time job money (or slightly above) isn't a reason to give a shit, it's a reason to do something at all. There's a difference and there's no heart in the latter. We also have things being painted in the ED so this is going deeper than simple snapfagging.

>Holy shit, this is AOTS so far and it's not even close.

Why are thread starters always such spastic fuckwits?

It will be so much better if it has no more dumb battles.

If you're rich just buy a spare of one or two and practice in that. If you want a more normal approach snag an HG Gundam kit and practice building and painting that to get the basics. You can build FAGs with much paint at all though, what's most noticeable is panel lining and a bit of topcoat.

BD4 extras incoming.

OP is obligated to be a faggot. You can't post unless you're being one.

It was good for a plastic model commercial, but OP is wildly exaggerating.

Her payment is not conditioned on Gourai learning to love, she just has to let the piece of plastic hang around and watch her.

>human girl is the best

Why is this allowed?

Guys,

What if Ao is also an AI?

She's some kind of giant FAG?

She can't be best until she stops being a normalfag and goes full autist.

Bukiko is more of a soulless object than she is.

I wonder if she's actually going to be in the show and if she is, is she going to try to get Ao to buy something every episode.

>may.2chan.net/b/res/476034658.htm
They really like the mc.

By the OP and ED it looks like she is (or will become) Aoi's friend and works in a hobbyshop. Actually, wasn't she the friend Aoi was talking to on the phone?

Which is kind of funny. Everyone before the first episode thought she looked boring in the promotional art and didn't expect anything from her.

Her actually having a personality was a pleasant surprise.

>Actually, wasn't she the friend Aoi was talking to on the phone?
Yes, she was.

There's also the janitor, who had a pair of fancy clippers to lend her - just a convenient plot device or will he play a role in dragging Ao down the rabbit hole later? I suppose if he were going to be a character they'd have shown his face (or rather, he'd be a girl and they'd have shown her face), but it's just odd that Ao would have not one but two plamo otaku around her and they'd just ignore one.

what's wrong with Fumina?

Needs to be more like pic related.

What I found weirder is that a pair of expensive plamo nippers were being kept in a toolbox that looks like its full of stuff for building maintenance.

Can toys be healthy?

The obvious complaint is the face. Its creepy as fuck and looks almost nothing like the lineart and in show appearance. There are a few fixes you can apply to it, but overall its just bad looking.

The model overall also isn't that great. It basically has no ankle range which combined with the backpack means you basically need to put it on a stand for any sort of posing. The apron the skirt attaches to (and the headband) are rubbery polycap material which can't be painted easily and can't be sanded so nub removal has to be very carefully done. It also impedes movement of the legs a bit.

The shoulders have great range but look weird as fuck, and they include a flesh colored waist under the dress but its disturbingly thin to display it.

Basically it has some odd and poorly planned out engineering chooses and parts of its appearance hit that uncanny valley where it gets creepy looking.

In pic related I did a mod to fix the glassy sunken eyes a bit.

Maybe the janitor just needed a pair of nippers for cutting wires and stuff and he bought those from a starving buyfag.

Wait for Hamburger to fully show up.

You must be fucking joking, right? There was like 2 full threads with 3 other active ones created since ep1 aired and possibly others, more than most shows ever this week. With the big threads having 150~ posters each. Stop being a retarded faggot anytime.
It's a fun little show sure, but nothing of it makes it shine like a AOTS at all compared to say Alice to Zouroku or Sakura Quest. Watch more anime.

>He bought them from the gunpla hobo.

>He is a gunpla hobo that works as a janitor to pay for his hobby

I meant THE gunpla hobo. It was a joke on /m/ and /toy/ plamo threads a while back. Just some guy who's plastic crack hobby consumed him, and now lives in an empty Neo Zeong box in an alley, saving his begging change for kits, searching through hobbyshop trash for the remains of consumables and tools, and in times when he's desperate eating the boxes for food. It was a gag about how the hobby is like a bad drug addiction.

>this buyfag anime is the best anime of this season and I think us all should buy some Frame Arms Girls
>btw I am not a buyfag at all
Nice try, buyfag!

>Not wanting to be a buyFAG irl

>FAG irl project

>Me second from the right.

>Ram and Rom
NEPTUNIA S2 BY ZEXCS what the fuck? CONFIRMED

Episode 2 pv images are up:

fagirl.com/story.html

Is that the legendary Kotobukiya wood spoon?

I want my own tiny tiny FAG

I am not rich but even I could buy them all, there's like less than 15 variations, and most of them are recolors (however, limited expensive middleman-requiring ones) so not even worth bothering with.

There's, like, Gourai + her 10 armor recolors, Stylet (smug jet Gourai - well ok, she's not _that_ similar) + recolor, Architect (unarmored Gourai with cool Big O fists), Jinrai (literally ninja Gourai) + recolor, Materia (unarmored Gourai with new face and hair) + recolor, Baselard + recolor, Innocentia (smug catgirl Gourai, but bestest so buy 10 of them if you can), Hresvelgr + recolor, Hresvelgr Ater (white Hres with a different head).

Now compare that to shinkis and if you're actually rich that's what you should go for. Aftermarket shinkis can be expensive, but they can be worth it.

>number 1 reason for Shinki accidents: cooking
Let's see how well FAGs fare.

>some kind of giant FAG?

>getting paid to be a buyfag
I want to be this girl

I'm a box of FAGs kind of guy(prolly a box every 2,3 days in the summer)

wtf i love FAGS now

The jinrai FAG kit itself (Not the custom frame arms its based on) is more of a mix of the materia body + architect limbs with a couple aditional armor parts. Almost nothing reused from the gourai kit other than what the architect runners already come with. It even has a different shoulder cannon.

Also, materia, innocentia, baselard, and hres use different base bodies than gourai, architect, and stylet.

And materia and innocentia are original designs not based on a FA like the others are.

Would it be safe to stick with normal buyfag channels like Amiami to get one of these or are they safe enough with Amazon/ebay sellers?

I was slightly baiting, but was speaking more from a design sense, Fumikane FAGs really are very similar to each other.

They should have made the slice of life portions 2D and the vr fights 3D.

Iirc wasn't only up to Jinrai done by Fumikane?