I feel like the world is against me and I’m worthless. Being “redpilled” is hell on earth. Now that I look back...

I feel like the world is against me and I’m worthless. Being “redpilled” is hell on earth. Now that I look back, I realize that it ruined my teenage years as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1NcFXt4QWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being productive fixed that for me.
Are you very productive?

The Bible is the real red pill

Yes, I’m a powerlifter on the edge of breaking a couple records but recently injured myself. I’m thinking about going straight ahead with steroids when I recover because I’ve been pleateued for a year too. I also attend a university but constantly feel isolated and my only friends aren’t very relatable.
I believe in god but I don’t think religious literature would help

The blackpill happens when you dont know what to do with the new insights gained from the redpill. The remedy is simple: redpill others with the same info you now have.

there's more to life than politics. there is an entire universe out here for you to discover yourself.

Maybe getting injured / no gains / considering steroids has depressed you . Also its winter - are you taking 3000 IUs of vit D3 per day ?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1NcFXt4QWw

Sounds like you have depression. Go see your doctor and try SSRIs, they might help you.

meanwhile in america
someone is being productive lifting weight and reading religious literature

The bluepill and a bad relationship with my father ruined my life.
So I suppose we are balancing the scale my friend

oh yeah SSRIs, lifting and religion.
what could go wrong..
don't do that OP, bodybuilding is for fags, just exercise
Also there is no god but he was real he wouldn't want you to take some prescription, very addictive slow release molly that will rott you brain
just get off the internet and go outside

If you wish you were still participating in the degeneracy of your peers or feel like you've missed out by knowing the truth, you're not fully redpilled. You're purplepilled.

Realize that anything material you have can be taken from you. The only things that cannot be taken - the things which must instead be relinquished - are spiritual and mental properties. For example, integrity, dignity, etc. Do you really envy those that have relinquished these?

Falsehood is the root of all evil, and each of us will pay for our falsehoods in this life or after. Even if you're the last honest man left alive, user, it's 1000 times better than joining the horde.

And when everyone that can be redpilled has been? How, then, do you continue to justify your inaction?

You are not redpilled if you are misrable and not succesful.

degeneracy = disgust = feeling uneasy thinking about things touching each other / going with each other when supposedly they shouldn't.

Too much disgust vs. will to mix/blend lead to isolation and biterness
being redpilled or just aware of whatever should not make you disgusted, just make you want to mix/blend differently.

you can't use knowledge as an excuse to justify being salty and frustrated and staying alone.

If you go full obsessional neurosis, reading the bible and lifting alone, never releasing any tension you will obviously not feel good.

not being a degenerate doesn't mean being the opposite, that's just being salty

You're not redpilled in the least. You haven't even swallowed the reality that you are responsible for living your life. Go back to placing blame outwardly, and never return.

>the horde

I literally have no idea why you responded to me. Accident? You post doesn't seem to have anything to do with mine.

>And when everyone that can be redpilled has been?
The world will be utopia.

The thing is that I don’t wish I wasn’t “redpilled.”

yep, it was for OP but it apply to you too
>participating in the degeneracy of your peers
you mean life? party? sex?
>anything material you have can be taken from you
and? doesn't it make it even more valuable?
>spiritual and mental properties [...] are forever
>evil
>the horde
referring to normies as "a horde"
etc
you sound repressed and would probably benefit from some degeneracy

t.satan

You're wrong for 2 reasons:

1. A significant portion of normal people cannot be redpilled. They were emotionally raped with the enemy's indoctrination so thoroughly at a young age that they will oppose their own interests and call it a virtue, even to the grave.

2. The powers that be are already 'redpilled', in the sense that they know the truth too. But they're still opposed to us, wish to destroy us, and have the means to see their will done.

Then what's the source of your pain? Not fitting in with the people you consider evil? Why would you want to fit in with them? The only thing you can control in this world is your own actions and your own position. Let it be beyond reproach. If you have a niggling feeling that something is still wrong, keep chipping away at your premises and shaping your worldview until it's without contradiction. And if you feel you've finally reached truth then rejoice because you've perfected the only thing under your control.

Do you believe in God? Or rather, what are your spiritual beliefs?

>1
Then let them go to the grave. It isn't weakness that leaves a person deceived but gullibility. The gullible can be re-edcuated..awakened. But the weak will always be weak. Our goal shouldn't be to awaken the world but to awaken the few who are still strong but sleeping. The next generation and the one after will save the rest.
>2
They're deceived by a very powerful lie.

you need to an hero immediately

typical "too many internet" syndrome
the world disgust me, myself included
i probably have some kind of mental illness
bla bla bla
i quickly need to read the bible, lift, and improved to face myself and i need to stop engaging in that disgusting thing called life immediatly
women are whores, everything is evil and corrupt
help
bla bla bla

You're asking me about degeneracy, you mention sex. I don't believe and haven't stated that sex is evil or degenerate. Sex is a tool, like a gun, and it is good or evil based on how it is used. Most people use sex for evil - that is, on a net level, it causes them harm. Typically, today, in the form of emotional damage that accumulates over a lifetime of shallow, temporary relationships. We all know what degeneracy is, in our hearts. It's the giving in to our baser natures. At its core it is the denial of our higher spiritual nature. Don't play stupid.

>and? doesn't it make it even more valuable?

Definitely not. Attachment to the material will always cause you suffering.

I agree with you. My core point is that, even if everyone that could be woken up was woken up, that is just the beginning. There is still the fight to remove evil from high places, and to remove the power for them to harm the world's new innocents.

>but recently injured myself
well that explains it m8.
I injured myself in a MMA fights several times last year and that really made me down.
Just recognize that is from the injury and keep a cool head. Make sure to work or study as much as possible when you are injured and learn form me - say away from drugs and dont hang on Sup Forums too long.

You're right. So let's work harder to find the Elect and destroy the evil. This is the only motivation one needs.

Come again with other armies whom are your equals and you could win.
>Your crowd is full of one people, you are the few, they are the many, Iam the one.

Hes wasting his life for a shitty quarter hearted crusade.

user is right about falsehood though
being congruent with your moral can save you a lot of time waisted trying to cheat with some kind of shortcut
that's the point of tradition, sparing you the effort of re-inventing the wheel, fixing what already work etc, basically being simple and true to yourself, not to please god or anything but because it's efficient, people like honesty and dislike cheaters.
Playing along feels good but being overly righteous, bigoted or disgusted at everything including you isn't improvement.
Also you're not your former self and what you did before doesn't matter, fail and learn

Thank you everyone so far for the responses. I’ve read all of them and must say that I feel a damn lot better. I don’t want to sound like a fag but I feel like I’m part of a community that cares for each other.

I made my own TV.
each channel has various loops of themed content.
I LARP like I live in utopia

Sometimes I'm glad that European fedoras are suffering. I always wanted to save Europe, but idiots like you make me partially happy at what I going on there. Atheism isn't based OK the scientific method as a lack of evidence doesn't lead to a conclusion. You still need an input of valid data to conclude something.

I generally agree with you, still a bit to black and white i think, too simple.
You virtue signal a lot hiding behind some religious lexicon but still sound bitter and hateful, labeling everything as good or evil. Kind of a convenient way to way to not adress any nuance or complexity calling everything evil and degenerate. I hear only "disgust" and "frustration".

>sex is a weapon (made to hurt, inherently harmful)
i got your point but still...
>Most people use sex for evil
again the simplification and essentialisation
>what degeneracy is, in our hearts. It's the giving in to our baser natures
again you state this as an obvious fact
philosophy call that a simple dichotomy and many thinker or schools of thought will state otherwise
saying for instance that "giving in to our baser natures" actually IS the best way to serve nature herself and to find the just path etc
Argument that you will probably dismiss as relativism to stay in your repressed "spiritual" safe space. Your angle is just very good to create guilt, or disgust but it's flaw is that the spirituality you claim actually promote the opposite values.

You cannot fully love good without hating evil. I think you want to play both sides, so to speak. I think you're afraid of making judgments because you rightfully lack confidence in your own power of discernment.

Some behaviors objectively cause more harm than good and should not be tolerated. They do disgust me. Disgust towards that which is disgusting is good. I'm not frustrated though.

Most of your statements don't seem to apply to my position at all, so I tend to think you don't understand what I've said. Also, I'm not religious.

Except your the one mentioning atheism, not me.
Spirituality is intimate and private, good manners is usually avoiding to jump to any of the following three topic on a fresh discussion :
- religion
- sex
- income
But obviously you wouldn't know.
You also wouldn't know what i believe when it come to religion because i didn't tell you.
See the difference? polite/virtue signaling.
God does not need you to advertise for him and i assure you he doesn't mind my jokes about his non existence.

the jews are losing

pic related explains it very well

evil is religious lexicon
wrong would be neutral
i disagree with the need for hatred, also i talk about your arguments not about you.
We are mostly saying the same thing differently.
I would say that if you have a sense of spirituality or at some level feel that there is a meaning in all this, even a meaning that you create on your own out of the chaos, then you have to enjoy the complexity of the puzzle and see that the ugly is here to make what's beautiful even brighter by contrast. Also for judging, again i would say it's a matter of balance, pic related.

In my opinion, evil can be defined objectively, without reference to religion. In my mind, religion depends on faith. That's why I do not claim to be religious. I believe that spiritual truths have objective, verifiable existence. Evil, as I use the term, is doing wrong intentionally. It's when people know that something is harmful or wrong but still choose to do it. I think that's a consistent, objective definition that does not require religion.

Can you point to any specific statement I've made and then refute it or disagree with it? I haven't seen you do this yet and that's why I don't understand why you're disagreeing with me.

Concerning your pic, I'm an INTJ, judging is part of my nature. But I don't think my judgments are incorrect or morally wrong. If you do think so you only need to point out a specific flaw in them.

>why you're disagreeing with me
I don't, that's a nice definition of "evil" btw.
>point out a specific flaw [..] in my judgment.
I don't see any, taking responsibilities, not tolerating evil, moral, all good for me.
Basically i guess we plead to side of one thing to OP, i insist on the good of blending with what you like, you insist on the good of destroying what's evil. Eros, thanatos etc since OP and you sound like you've been exposed to evil a bit too much recently i was pleading for the other side for balance. Even crusaders needs some rest sometime.

My gf of a year just dumped me and all I can think of is how Sup Forums has been right about women all along
Like I'm not even upset just realized a great truth
The redpills hurt but it's just a push to realize how the world really is

>Even crusaders needs some rest sometime.

I respect where you're coming from. I moved out of the city into the forest like 6 months ago. I think I'll take a nice walk in the woods in the morning. To me the biggest concern is creating a world where the innocent don't have to experience what we've experienced.

I know that feel bro. I think we all do. Hang in there.

Congrat
They tend do go for max psychological damages to break up when men go for physical violence which girls can't use for obvious reason. Also men tend to go for temporary burst of violence while they can sustain the passive agressive violence level indefinitely.

Yeah what i said sound a bit cheesy and all since im using english, but yeah iv been through that too. Iv done the "monk mode" in the mountain etc
My conclusion is that "escapism" or improvement and discipline can only work temporarily. It polarise your energy if you do it right eventually, it recharge you but it only make sense if you throw this harvested spirit into what was wrong in the first place. After a while you will want to go back in the ring to fight again. Staying in this innocent/contemplative/indy mood too long make you notice that nature and whatever place you're at is as fucked up as any, only charming by contrast, only an escape. There's no escape and that's a good thing.

>that generic white boy at the lower right

What is he doing in there?

he's being traumatised by the fags

improvement is nice but it's only half of the process
you can better yourself internally
moral, being harmless, innocent, to yourself, to other. And externally
Heeling, getting fit and healthy, remove addictions etc but at that point, you need to come back and deal with what's wrong. I dont think you can create some rural "mel gibson" amish lifestyle with innocent souls because the filth is already there, spreading only less noticeable for you because as a stranger, allowing you to rest.

..as a stranger you don't notice it as much..
Also filth, degeneracy, evil same thing call it whatever you want, i call it disgust.
The will to erect walls to protect the garden against the filth. Women being the garden, men being the wall on the physical plane, men being the garden and women the wall on the spiritual plane, preventing the men to inflict violence, to other and himself while he prevent the women to inflict psychological violence.

But if you're a wall, even a very strong one, not protecting anything, you'll probably end up feeling useless.

If you try to protect yourself from the world you will self destruct either in a slow and poisonous way like an addiction or in a burst of fury loosing it. Probably better off dealing with the filth to find something or someone innocent enough to defend and care for to transcend your sorry ass and fight back instead of accepting to be banned from life and removed from the gene pool, even if it doesn't matter, finding a scape goat to unleash your violence is the easy way, what is just and of higher purpose is to find something nice enough to calm it.